Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768
Results 1,341 to 1,348 of 1348
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Ryltar, its been a while since I have posted on this forum. And Checkbook has come soooo far. I was an early adopter of this app and it has become so much apart of my daily life that. I was an early adopter of the Pre (day 1 sprint buyer, 2nd in line) and loved every minute of it. BUT the time has come for me to move on. I see that you have created the app for Android and to be honest I now feel comfortable with the switch. By chance do u have a thread at android central or any other forum site relating to your Android app?
  2.    #1342  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajamin24 View Post
    Ryltar, its been a while since I have posted on this forum. And Checkbook has come soooo far. I was an early adopter of this app and it has become so much apart of my daily life that. I was an early adopter of the Pre (day 1 sprint buyer, 2nd in line) and loved every minute of it. BUT the time has come for me to move on. I see that you have created the app for Android and to be honest I now feel comfortable with the switch. By chance do u have a thread at android central or any other forum site relating to your Android app?
    I don't really, no. There is a sorta topic in my developer forum. I'll probably start a proper one once I get some more downloads on Checkbook Android.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I just upgraded to a Pre 2 w/ webOS 2.1. Checkbook loaded fine and I added my accounts using save/restore, but my favorite feature, Meta tap + transaction tap to copy a trans, seems to be broken. Any ideas on how I can fix this. Tried several re-installs, looked for a setting...nothing. Thanks in advance.
  4.    #1344  
    Quote Originally Posted by neo999 View Post
    I just upgraded to a Pre 2 w/ webOS 2.1. Checkbook loaded fine and I added my accounts using save/restore, but my favorite feature, Meta tap + transaction tap to copy a trans, seems to be broken. Any ideas on how I can fix this. Tried several re-installs, looked for a setting...nothing. Thanks in advance.
    sadly it doesn't work on the Pre2. Instead you can press and hold a transaction to bring up a menu. That has the duplicate feature listed. If i find a work around to re-enable meta tap, I will do so but for now the tap and hold is the only option.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    sadly it doesn't work on the Pre2. Instead you can press and hold a transaction to bring up a menu. That has the duplicate feature listed. If i find a work around to re-enable meta tap, I will do so but for now the tap and hold is the only option.
    Works great! Thanks for the info!
    Ryltar - How about making Checkbook work with the Pre 3?

With Classic no longer working (I got it to work on my Pre2--used it only for Ultrasoft Money), I need some sort of banking solution on my device.

Is it an issue of compatability or how the app is designated?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf View Post
    Ryltar - How about making Checkbook work with the Pre 3?
    it works on my Pre3.
  8.    #1348  
    It should work just fine. If you are talking about the black bar on the screen, it will be fixed in the next live update and should be fine in the beta.