Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175762636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1348
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1321  
    All I can say is try again from a different location and make sure you are using the latest version of webOS and Checkbook. I just tested it myself and it worked just fine.
    It's very odd, I've created new google account and data was exported well.

One more issue (checkbook beta 0.8.742):
    I collect data long time and now program does not display last items:

Last showed item is 502-th, since that no readable items.
    If I create new item then last items are showed.
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
    Is there a way to edit the budget? I need to increase an amount.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Ok... maybe I'm just being stupid but I don't see anything for Android based phones. Is there another website that I need to be checking? I'd like to get the app as soon as I can. Please let me know.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    I collect data long time and now program does not display last items:

Welcome to my world!

I've been having this problem for quite a while now. You can make the missing entries appear by either...

A) Creating a new entry
    B) Clicking the lower-left icon to re-sort...even if you choose the same sort-order that it's currently showing. This will refresh the list and the missing entries will appear.
    B) Clicking the lower-left icon to re-sort...even if you choose the same sort-order that it's currently showing. This will refresh the list and the missing entries will appear.
    I have not knew that, thank you.
    Anyway it's bug..
  7.    #1327  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    It's very odd, I've created new google account and data was exported well.

I collect data long time and now program does not display last items:...

Working on fixing that. The problem is I cannot replicate it so trying to test a fix is a little troublesome.

Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Is there a way to edit the budget? I need to increase an amount.
    Tap the pad lock icon then tap the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinatwell View Post
    Ok... maybe I'm just being stupid but I don't see anything for Android based phones. Is there another website that I need to be checking? I'd like to get the app as soon as I can. Please let me know.

Thanks.
    Working on it. The only status updates are via my twitter (@Glitchtech). I'm getting close to a beta test ready version.

Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    Welcome to my world!

I've been having this problem for quite a while now. You can make the missing entries appear by either...

A) Creating a new entry
    Thanks. I wish I could nuke that bug...

Gonna make this big and noticeable.

Please post all future questions, comments or issues in the GlitchTech Science subforum.
    http://forums.precentral.net/glitchtech-science/
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    Gonna make this big and noticeable.

Please post all future questions, comments or issues in the GlitchTech Science subforum.
    http://forums.precentral.net/glitchtech-science/

While I think it's great that Glitchscience has gotten big enough to warrent their own sub-forum, my issue is this...

I can't subscribe to a "forum", but I can (and do) subscribe to this thread.

I've been subscribed to this thread since that "last-entries-not-showing" glitch reared it's ugly head.

Rather than having to check in to a sub-forum on a regular basis, the forum sends me an e-mail every time you reply to this thread.

I don't mean this as any kind of criticism...I know it's not a major bug, nor is it one that "everyone" is having. I'm just telling you my personal reasons for continuing to post in this thread, and hoping it doesn't get locked.
  9.    #1329  
    While I think it's great that Glitchscience has gotten big enough to warrent their own sub-forum, my issue is this...

I can't subscribe to a "forum", but I can (and do) subscribe to this thread.
    Not trying to be rude, but you should be able to. When visiting the forums on a computer (so not mobile view), you should have a drop down labeled 'Forum Tools' in the main green bar at the top of the forum (says 'Threads in Forum:' on the left). Click it and an item should be in the list that says Subscribe to Forum.

I'll keep checking here anyway, it just won't be as often as before. I will be checking http://forums.precentral.net/glitchtech-science/ at least daily.

I've been subscribed to this thread since that "last-entries-not-showing" glitch reared it's ugly head.

Rather than having to check in to a sub-forum on a regular basis, the forum sends me an e-mail every time you reply to this thread.

I don't mean this as any kind of criticism...I know it's not a major bug, nor is it one that "everyone" is having. I'm just telling you my personal reasons for continuing to post in this thread, and hoping it doesn't get locked.
    Just trying to organize everything instead of having a monster thread. And I do count it as a major bug, even more so since I cannot even replicate the bloody thing. I created a topic in the forum to try and get a better idea (if people reply) of causes and what not.
    I've just upgraded to a Pre 2 on VZW, and the budget isn't working in beta. I imported my data and recreated the budget, but only a handful of transactions are recorded, most are not. I've triple checked the categories, but it doesn't seem to see the transactions. I'm using 0.8.752.
    I've restored my info from a save/restore backup and can't for the life of me get in past my code. I've tried every code I could've ever possibly used and just fails all 5 tries, and upon failing the 5th try, it shows my bank account info but if I try to click on any of it, back to the password again.. did something get corrupted?
  12.    #1332  
    I've just upgraded to a Pre 2 on VZW, and the budget isn't working in beta. I imported my data and recreated the budget, but only a handful of transactions are recorded, most are not. I've triple checked the categories, but it doesn't seem to see the transactions. I'm using 0.8.752.
    The budget system is bugged. I am working on fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I've restored my info from a save/restore backup and can't for the life of me get in past my code. I've tried every code I could've ever possibly used and just fails all 5 tries, and upon failing the 5th try, it shows my bank account info but if I try to click on any of it, back to the password again.. did something get corrupted?
    Email me and we will fix it. The data should be just fine; the system is set to revert to the previous screen when 5 password attempts fail.
    When did the beta get bumped to 2.1.0 or higher? My Pre 2 wiped itself, and now I can't reinstall it!?!?
  14.    #1334  
    When did the beta get bumped to 2.1.0 or higher? My Pre 2 wiped itself, and now I can't reinstall it!?!?
    I forgot to compile last time with the 1.x command. I'll fix it in the next release, for now you can use webOSQI or Preware to install.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    I forgot to compile last time with the 1.x command. I'll fix it in the next release, for now you can use webOSQI or Preware to install.
    Preware takes me to the Palm site where I'm told my os is wrong. I'd be happy to us WSQI, where can I get the ipk?
    Thanks
    Preware takes me to the Palm site where I'm told my os is wrong. I'd be happy to us WSQI, where can I get the ipk?
    Thanks
    Nevermind!!
    As I still struggle to import my banks online statements into this software (Ton of work reformatting it the way you require in Google Docs), I was thinking, would sure be cool if you came up with a way we could copy/paste from our online statements into Neato! and have it be imported into your software. Just an idea :P
    i need some help.
    i live in germany and we are using "," instaed of "." like 0,89. a transaction must be input like 0.89 but looks like 0,89. after a data import a transaction has the worth 89,00. thats always the same.
    can someone help?

ive changed the worth in google docs from 0,89 to 0,0089 in hope that functioned, aber nein.
    Last edited by nonnsenz; 06/14/2011 at 02:26 AM.
    I have the same issue with Russian.
  20.    #1340  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    As I still struggle to import my banks online statements into this software (Ton of work reformatting it the way you require in Google Docs), I was thinking, would sure be cool if you came up with a way we could copy/paste from our online statements into Neato! and have it be imported into your software. Just an idea :P
    I don't think that way will occur, but I am working on making it better at importing. I based the import system off of what the data I get from my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by nonnsenz View Post
    i need some help.
    i live in germany and we are using "," instaed of "." like 0,89. a transaction must be input like 0.89 but looks like 0,89. after a data import a transaction has the worth 89,00. thats always the same.
    can someone help?

ive changed the worth in google docs from 0,89 to 0,0089 in hope that functioned, aber nein.
    I am working on this with my rewrite of the import/export system. While the export system works fine for exporting numbers in the proper format, the import system (and every other number field) have trouble with it. This is because the JavaScript processes the data as US format numbers. I am writing an override for this in my app where I can. I'm sorry for the trouble.