Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    What would be great is a way to check change color or alter so you would know what has cleared the bank and what is pending. Just a thought.
    any news on when we can expect the next update.
    Thanks
    Great app, thanks for this.
    Nice app. I especially like the latest update which automatically presses the orange button for numerics...sweet!

Two suggestions:

Can you add a feature to edit accounts?
    EDIT: got it. I read the following post on how to edit accounts. Thanks.

Also add a checking account transaction type "check" and have automatic sequential numbering of checks (with the ability to change the number, if necessary.)

Keep up the good work!

Bob
    Last edited by Bob LeBlah; 07/28/2009 at 02:32 PM.
    LOVE THIS APP!

I do have two requests though:

1. editing accounts (i made a typo in one of the descriptions, did a bunch of balance transfers and now dont want to deal with redoing everything just to fix a stupid mistake)

(EDIT) found out how to edit accounts! Press and hold from the accounts screen

2. the ability to hide accounts. I have a lot of minor accounts that i dont really have a desire to check a regular balance on (and they take up space), but would like to have them have the ability to transfer between accounts and have the ability to effect the all accounts total
    Last edited by morningisbad; 07/28/2009 at 01:58 AM.
    by the way...i also hate this app...it keeps reminding me that i have no money
    This is a wonderful assist and thank you so much for creating the app. An optional PIN to secure would be nice as would an import/export feature, however I am most grateful to have the current functionality available.

Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by jasetroncs View Post
    - Recurring transactions... I have both deposits and debits into/out of one of my accounts always occur on fixed dates and for a set amount. Not something that'll make or break the app, but it's definitely convenient.
    Would love to have something like this, where I can have things like my Netflix subscription or even my Sprint bill automatically deducted.
    Love this app...I've been using the "other" account type to keep track of the budget I have for my house remodel...it's very useful and keeps me updated on how much we have left to spend.

Only request is a PIN.
    Just installed and am looking forward to using this app, Thanks!

Two recommendations, one relatively small, the other large.

1st:
    The ability to enter a scheduled, recurring transaction that doesn't effect the balance until its scheduled date would be great.
    e.g. regular direct deposit or a regular automatic payment.

2nd:
    Functionallity to upload/download transactions form a server would be amazing.
    e.g. My transactions are uploaded to the server and so are my wifes.
    My Pre can then download her transactions and keep balanced and vice versa.
    This would also take care of backup and can easily lead to online maintenance of the account transactions too.

With these changes, and a little more polish, I would pay about $50 for this app.
  11.    #111  
    Sorry I haven't chimed in for a bit, I was out camping with the family for the past couple of days.

The next update should be ready by this weekend. I hope to have a large chunk of new features available. Thanks for your feedback and patience, I'll keep working to make this application better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    Sorry I haven't chimed in for a bit, I was out camping with the family for the past couple of days.

The next update should be ready by this weekend. I hope to have a large chunk of new features available. Thanks for your feedback and patience, I'll keep working to make this application better.
    hehe sounds good, we missed you arround here
    so it isn't connected to a credit card, right?
    best app yet... I thought I was gonna have bouced checks again... being on the road and using my debt card.. haha...

for you guys with the password thing.. you can lock the phone itself.... I wouldn't store any account info on a mobile device though... if you lose your phone... who cares if they can see how much the 'owner' had, especially if they didn't know they owner or even what bank it could possibly be for
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Reddy View Post
    so it isn't connected to a credit card, right?
    Nope, it works just like a paper register right now. Future features may include a link to online accounts (read-only) but that is a ways off.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    This is the type of App I have been waiting for Palm to release... So far this is great. I havent run into any issues. A few questions: Will I loose all my Data if there is another update? Do you think i desktop app and sync is possible (preferably Windows XP)?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    Nope, it works just like a paper register right now. Future features may include a link to online accounts (read-only) but that is a ways off.
    wow.. I wouldn't set that up... what if you lose the phone... they got instant access to your account info!!

Sync with quickbooks or MS Money would be nice addition though
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Great App! Thanks
    Is it possible to have the icon on the launch page display the current balance of a single predefined account? Or do icons/webOS not work that way?

Edit: As an option not standard default.
  20.    #120  
    They are static images. The only possible way to do that would be to edit the image. I don't think you can even save a file from applications onto the Pre right now let alone do that. If someone knows something about that I don't, feel free to correct me.