Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1348
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1101  
    Beta updated. Most errors are sent to me directly now. I've also added more error checking to Accounts, Import, and Transactions scenes. Please try to break these
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    ryltar, more great work. Easily my favorite app. However I have an issue with the latest upgrade. When I try to enter a new transaction the loading bar overlay appears. I can enter info with the keys but cannot do anything with the screen. I can exit the transaction screen with a back swipe. I'm using the Beta from Preware, v0.8.709.
  3.    #1103  
    oops. I'll fix that once I get home from class. >.<
    yep I was just getting ready to post the same thing. Even trying to edit a transaction already posted gets the same result loading bar and little spinner.
    Last edited by mamouton; 03/11/2010 at 07:23 PM.
  5.    #1105  
    already from the error messages I have 2 different issues to fix. Both are in the transactions scene so one of them may fix the bug. (got messages at 7:30 and 7:40)

Edit: Fixed the issue with Add/Edit screen. Still need more data to fix other issues.
    Last edited by ryltar; 03/11/2010 at 10:14 PM.
    Hi ryltar,

I am a native german speaker and I did my best to translate the strings to german. My translation is for sure much better than the Google translation which is often rather weird. But my translation may be not perfect here and there. So, you german guys out there, feel free to make your corrections, so that we get a good translated user interface at the end of the day.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7.    #1107  
    Quote Originally Posted by betax View Post
    Hi ryltar,

I am a native german speaker and I did my best to translate the strings to german. My translation is for sure much better than the Google translation which is often rather weird. But my translation may be not perfect here and there. So, you german guys out there, feel free to make your corrections, so that we get a good translated user interface at the end of the day.
    You are awesome. Thank you so much for you help. Now I just need someone who speaks Spanish, Italian, and French to help out. I could try the French but I think my pathetic human language skills would make the translations worse, not better.
    I had to replace my PRE cause of cracks by the port. When I added checkbook back I notice that it doesn't list the check numbers anymore. Is this a bug or did you take it out? I'm using the catalog version 0.8.700. I now have to go back to adding it to the notes-I had just removed the notes recently & put it in the check field. Just checking on this. Still love the app, keep up the good work.
  9.    #1109  
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    I had to replace my PRE cause of cracks by the port. When I added checkbook back I notice that it doesn't list the check numbers anymore. Is this a bug or did you take it out? I'm using the catalog version 0.8.700. I now have to go back to adding it to the notes-I had just removed the notes recently & put it in the check field. Just checking on this. Still love the app, keep up the good work.
    You need to re-enable Check fields in the Account Options. So go to the main account screen, click the little lock (make sure it is open), and then tap the account you want to edit. In the transaction options (I'm pretty sure, but I just woke up so if it is not there check another section), place a check next to the Add Check Field and tap done.
    Hi, Ryltar,

I will try to give my help for the spanish translation using the same excel file that betax used. I will be sending maybe in a couple of days. Let me tell you that the app is really helpful, no matter is the beta version. I am writing from Mexico. regards
    ryltar have you thought about adding an auto export feature. haeffb the developer for Myles a mileage tracking app has a feature that exports automatically to google docs at a predefined time.
    Finally, here goes spanish transalation file. Hope it helps. regards
    Attached Files Attached Files
  13.    #1113  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    ryltar have you thought about adding an auto export feature. haeffb the developer for Myles a mileage tracking app has a feature that exports automatically to google docs at a predefined time.
    I'm looking into that though right now I am working on getting an autobackup system built. It'll sync to a server and (eventually) work with the online companion I am building for Checkbook. Checkbook will still be able to export and I'll think about the auto-export.

Quote Originally Posted by jguerrero13 View Post
    Finally, here goes spanish transalation file. Hope it helps. regards
    You rock!
  14.    #1114  
    Checkbook Beta has been updated. Hopefully some fixes for the problems, fuller translations, and other stuff.

Changes v0.8.711 (Beta) [03/22/2010]
    • Added a fix for accidental PIN code set up
    • Code optimization
    • Basic Localization
    • Error system update
    • Potential fix for Import System
    any word on the other apps you were working on?
  16.    #1116  
    they are coming along slowly. Sadly school and work are both trying to kick my rear this semester so I can only spend a few hours a week on webOS dev. But I haven't forgotten them. Once I finish writing my common use framework, I should be able to get a version out quickly, but no eta currently.
    Hi,

I made the upgrade to Beta version 0.8.711. Now I am not able to access the application. It is stock at welcome icon. Any idea to solve this?

thanks
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I so like this app! Really again my compliments to the developer. Especially now also with the localisation support!!

I only have a very small issue. Maybe it is me and I don't know how to configure but since a few updates ago, the Account Overview always defaults to "available". I would like to have it load in the "Cleared" view. But everytime when I run the app it shows "Available" and when I then switch to "Cleared" and close the app, reloading it still shows "Available". So I would either have it remember the last view or have it as a configurable item to set the default view.
  19.    #1119  
    Quote Originally Posted by jguerrero13 View Post
    Hi,

I made the upgrade to Beta version 0.8.711. Now I am not able to access the application. It is stock at welcome icon. Any idea to solve this?

thanks
    I'm sorry but I have no clue for that one... I'll look into it and see if I can fix it. Does it still happen in the latest version of the beta? What language & region is your device set in?

Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I so like this app! Really again my compliments to the developer. Especially now also with the localisation support!!

I only have a very small issue. Maybe it is me and I don't know how to configure but since a few updates ago, the Account Overview always defaults to "available". I would like to have it load in the "Cleared" view. But every time when I run the app it shows "Available" and when I then switch to "Cleared" and close the app, reloading it still shows "Available". So I would either have it remember the last view or have it as a configurable item to set the default view.
    I'll add it to the list. Surprisingly the list is still the same length as when I first started Checkbook, as I finish something I think of something new
    Ryltar,

I updated to the new version in the App catalog (0.8.712) today. Now the app will only show the Available balance on the account listing screen, no matter what I set it to show either in preferences or from within the account screen. I like to always have it show the final balance.

Thanks.