Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38434445464748495051525358 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    is the app catalog up to date with the beta? i would like to just keep one on my phone

Especially with all the beta not installing issues, i think it might be a good idea.
  2.    #942  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    is the app catalog up to date with the beta? i would like to just keep one on my phone

Especially with all the beta not installing issues, i think it might be a good idea.
    The app catalog is up to date with the Beta, you can freely transfer between the two.

I wish I could do something about the installing issues, but that is out of my control and has to do with the current version of webOS.
    no biggie now that the app catalog is up to date with the beta

Thanks for the prompt reply as well
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post

I had the installing issue as well from the Beta Catalog. But to fix it, not an official fix because it seems to be a bug on Palms side, I had to open the app catalog app on the phone and there is prompts you to accept the download. Its weird, but once i did that it worked, it installed the app.

I see there isnt much different from .660 and .661. I did notice that the last 2 screen shots in the catalog are incorrect. This is small and not associated to the app at all but could be misleading. First, screen shot 2 has the magnifying glass. Second, the 3rd had the recurring transactions screen shot. Both of which, that I dont have to tell you, are no longer in the app. Again this has nothing to do with the apps performance; but speaking from experience if something doesn't look like it was advertised I feel cheated.
  5.    #945  
    I saw that right after the app catalog update went live and submitted a second update to fix screen shots.
    Is there any way to make the swipe gesture the same as the save feature?
  7.    #947  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Is there any way to make the swipe gesture the same as the save feature?
    I can add it. Maybe preference setting to enable and disable it...
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    +1 on making swipe save or at least ask. I just back swiped and lost a very detailed entry. Argh!! This has happened to me dozens and dozens of times. Sometimes I don't even realize what happened and I waste even more time searching for the entry that I *know* I composed.

To be clear, I am talking about the "back" gesture below the screen. I think that is the same thing mamouton is referring to but not sure.
    yeah a toggle for the back swipe to save would be nice. I've had to re-enter a few entries myself. Still loving the app a lot and use it heavily. It has really help me keep up to date with my spendings.
    Last edited by asaetern; 01/31/2010 at 09:14 PM.
    Yes that is the feature I am referring to, with the Pre I have found that I regularly swipe to save and have did it several times in checkbook to realize that I have lost the entry. Dang!!
  11.    #951  
    i'll add the option to checkbook then. It'll be on by default.
    so recurring transactions are not part of the app? I've automated about 10 different payments including the car, mortgage and such. It's kind of a necessity and something I've had on a simple 10yr old PalmOS app. Is it coming back? That'd be my one deal breaker in a checkbook app.

If they do come back, the ability to have repeating options (weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) would be ideal.

actually think I'm bummed. first app I've bought, and I just realized there's no way to get a refund and delete the app. ack. Guess Android is one up on webOS in that department. guess I'm stuck with it. Hope recurring payments come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    I saw that right after the app catalog update went live and submitted a second update to fix screen shots.
    Last edited by crogs571; 01/31/2010 at 03:08 AM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Hi I was wondering,

why in the main account screen are some my account balances that read 0.00 green and others read zero balance read -0.00 and are in red . Any suggestions? I'd love to make them all green and read 0.00.

BTW your app is awesome and both the wife and I have the paid version. Keep up the awesome programing.
    I do alot of online payments is there a way to get a field to put a confirmation number? Thanks! Great app helping me stay on a budget.

Off topic someone needs to develop a bill tracking app so that we know the bills to pay! Are you almost done with the recurring transactions?
  15.    #955  
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll7722 View Post
    Hi I was wondering,

why in the main account screen are some my account balances that read 0.00 green and others read zero balance read -0.00 and are in red . Any suggestions? I'd love to make them all green and read 0.00.

BTW your app is awesome and both the wife and I have the paid version. Keep up the awesome programing.
    I'll look over the code and make sure the coloring/checking is done the same everywhere. I thought I had gotten them all.

Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    so recurring transactions are not part of the app? I've automated about 10 different payments including the car, mortgage and such. It's kind of a necessity and something I've had on a simple 10yr old PalmOS app. Is it coming back? That'd be my one deal breaker in a checkbook app.

If they do come back, the ability to have repeating options (weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) would be ideal.

... Hope recurring payments come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Are you almost done with the recurring transactions?
    Recurring transactions are coming soon. I am working hard on getting them done. I would have them done quicker, but the spring semester has started and is eating up a lot of time.
    thanks for the reassurance. Will definitely get by till then.

mamouton: you have notes section at the bottom you can add a confirmation to.

Though isn't there a check# section in transaction entry? I thought there was, but I don't see it now. If there was you could use that for a confirmation number. I was hoping there was so I had a simple field to enter PO#'s so I can add an account that just keeps track of my sales. This way I can keep notes just for information.

ryltar was there a check # field? shouldn't there be one instead of bundling it into a notes section. Would work well for check #'s, transaction and confirmation numbers as well. Would do well when exporting because you have another field to manipulate sorting. Otherwise, great job on the program. Nice to see a worthwhile program for a reasonable price, especially where so many were used to this type of program on their Palm's.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  17.    #957  
    There is a Check # field. It is activated in the account preferences screen (add/edit account). The field is imported and exported along with the rest of the data as well.
    I got the paid version. I love your app! Thanks!
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    thanks for the reassurance. Will definitely get by till then.

mamouton: you have notes section at the bottom you can add a confirmation to.

Though isn't there a check# section in transaction entry? I thought there was, but I don't see it now. If there was you could use that for a confirmation number. I was hoping there was so I had a simple field to enter PO#'s so I can add an account that just keeps track of my sales. This way I can keep notes just for information.

ryltar was there a check # field? shouldn't there be one instead of bundling it into a notes section. Would work well for check #'s, transaction and confirmation numbers as well. Would do well when exporting because you have another field to manipulate sorting. Otherwise, great job on the program. Nice to see a worthwhile program for a reasonable price, especially where so many were used to this type of program on their Palm's.
    I use the check field but I was just thinking that to have the confirmation/PO as a field and not just a note. I also use this to track my School Title 1, 312, 313, & IFF accounts and the PO field would be nice, just a thought.
  20.    #960  
    Changes v0.8.670 (Beta RC) [01/31/2010]
    • UI Updates
    • ATM Mode delete fix
    • New balance option
    • Back gesture save option ( enabled by default )
    • Option to not show change log notice
    • Autosuggest now updates Linked Account and Category fields (feature is based on your transaction history and uses your transaction with the most common category or linked account to fill with)

Update has been uploaded to servers. It will be available for download and install shortly.