Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1348
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #921  
    I failed installing the Beta App as well, and had success installing via QuickInstall. The original installation attempt hung up, and left me with "Installing ......" for what what seemed forever.
  2.    #922  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Maybe this has been posted here already and/or you are aware of this. But I just noticed (in the latest beta) that although in overviews the currency is now localised, in the enter transaction screens it's still in dollars and only accepts . for decimals instead of European ,
    Sorry about that. I'm still working on the localization bits. Hang in there and you get localization soon

    Quote Originally Posted by crm17 View Post
    Hi,

    I love the +/-, thank you for implementing that! It is all I dreamed it would be. ;-)

    Thank you for making the palm beta's show up in the Precentral feed. I do have a version question though. I currently have beta V0.8.650. I was notified that 660 was available but like chrislo could not install it. I also had the same idea of using quick install, but wanted to check the change log first. That shows 660 but does not show 650.

    I also have a question about categories. It looks like there is no connection between descriptions and categories. Is that correct? Is this something you are thinking about for the future? In other words, if I enter description "My Electric Company" and I choose "Utilities" as the category, the next time I choose "My Electric Company" it should remember "Utilities". It would be great if that link was made for all previous uses of "Electric Company". I am assuming that descriptions should include a key into the list of categories so any change to the category of a description would be reflected in all uses.
    I'm working on the autosuggest system updates. It'll soon remember notes, categories, and linked accounts (at least the most common item or the previous item that had that description)

    Quote Originally Posted by Larson View Post
    I finally purchased this now that I noticed it has a running balance. The only issue I'm having is that the fonts used for the date, amount, and running balance are a bit small on the transaction listing screen. Can they be increased to the same size as that used for the description font? It would be a tight fit, but there should be enough room. (The alternating color bars help separate the transactions.) This would help out us old folks who no longer have 20/20 vision.
    I'll look into that. I may include a larger font option.

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    i also can't download the newest update. And now i can't get QI to work
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeNoga View Post
    I failed installing the Beta App as well, and had success installing via QuickInstall. The original installation attempt hung up, and left me with "Installing ......" for what what seemed forever.
    I don't know what's up with that. I personally haven't had a problem with it. I also don't control those systems at all so I'm not sure what is up. There have been reports of install issues on the palm dev forums since 1.3.5 so that may be it. Sorry I can't help you more/don't have the information to help.
  3. #923  
    @ LeeNoga, I had the problem as well, install fine with webosquickinstall though.
  4. spud101's Avatar
    Posts
    868 Posts
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    #924  
    I also couldn't update through preware to 660. Installing... stalls.
    I'll try QuickInstall later.
  5. #925  
    another question on upcoming updates. Any news on the check number being remembered so it can auto-populate that field when we need to use it?
  6.    #926  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    another question on upcoming updates. Any news on the check number being remembered so it can auto-populate that field when we need to use it?
    on the to do list. It got removed because it was linked to the recurring transaction system which I am rewriting.
  7. #927  
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeNoga View Post
    I failed installing the Beta App as well, and had success installing via QuickInstall. The original installation attempt hung up, and left me with "Installing ......" for what what seemed forever.
    Hi all, just thought i'd share this... it could be a possible solution to our "installing..." issue:

    http://forums.precentral.net/2161917-post76.html

    after reenabling and updating the feeds downloads still work fine for me
  8. #928  
    I was having the same problem updating to the latest Checkbook Beta version...

    In Preware, I unchecked the Beta feed, exited. Then I restarted Preware, enabled the Beta feed and updated the feeds...

    I was then able to install the latest version of Checkbook..Thanks!
  9. #929  
    This fix didn't work for me, oh, well. Hopefully in the future it will download, like before. I tried everything to get it to download.
  10. #930  
    ryltar
    Please look my previous post #910
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2159642

    I have some issues with import/export
  11. hdhuntr's Avatar
    Posts
    218 Posts
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    #931  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheburashka View Post
    Hi all, just thought i'd share this... it could be a possible solution to our "installing..." issue:

    http://forums.precentral.net/2161917-post76.html

    after reenabling and updating the feeds downloads still work fine for me
    This looked a little odd to me but I tried it and it did solve the same problem everyone else was reporting. Thanks! D.
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
  12.    #932  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    ryltar
    Please look my previous post #910
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2159642

    I have some issues with import/export
    Sorry you are having that issue (and that I somehow missed that post >.<). Checkbook is currently set for English/US setup, though I am working to get it localized for all regions. The import/export system haven't really been touched at all yet, so please hang with me for a couple updates. You screen shots are extremely helpful as well. Thanks for those.
  13. #933  
    Thank you. If you need I can test new beta versions.
  14. #934  
    Quick Question--

    Don't want to wade thru 932 posts ..LOL

    I apologize if this has been asked.

    Is there any search function? On strings? If I want to query for all transactions that I do NOT have marked as cleared ..

    Or.

    Put in string, "Aaron Pest" so I can see if I paid them...and of course, this query lists all transactions with "Aaron" in it.

    I am so dependent on your program, it solves so many issues, I will always be a fan of EVERYTHING you develop.

    I do so many transactions a month, I need a search function...if there is one, where?

    XOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOX
  15.    #935  
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeNoga View Post
    Quick Question--

    Don't want to wade thru 932 posts ..LOL

    I apologize if this has been asked.

    Is there any search function? On strings? If I want to query for all transactions that I do NOT have marked as cleared ..

    Or.

    Put in string, "Aaron Pest" so I can see if I paid them...and of course, this query lists all transactions with "Aaron" in it.

    I am so dependent on your program, it solves so many issues, I will always be a fan of EVERYTHING you develop.

    I do so many transactions a month, I need a search function...if there is one, where?

    XOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOX
    It is under construction. There was an icon in the previous build where you could see a halfway built UI for it, but I removed that since I want to update the live version and 0.8.660 is the test for that.
  16. #936  
    Thanks Ryltar, rolling my transactions at lightening speeds hunting around can even make this Captain sea sick...LOL.

    I shall be patiently waiting.....WOW, on this BETA version...WOW WOW WOW.

    Lee doin' the happy dance.
  17. #937  
    Hooray for beta testing. I did something wrong and my running balance is all wrong. But my cleared balance is right.

    I recently deleted my cc accts from there since i never use them. That is the only thing i can think of. But its off by about 1000 bucks. Let me know what you need from me to help you troubleshoot.

    quick recap

    drop down numbers:
    available: correct
    cleared: correct
    final: correct

    running is negative.

    number on front page: correct (showing final)
  18. #938  
    This might be a bug. I imported my files from google docs and accidently selected a spreadsheet that was not a checkbook file and it pulled in the accounts but everything had a zero balance. I had to delete all accounts and reimport.
  19. #939  
    looks like my issue above resolved itself. <shrug>
  20.    #940  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    Hooray for beta testing. I did something wrong and my running balance is all wrong. But my cleared balance is right.

    I recently deleted my cc accts from there since i never use them. That is the only thing i can think of. But its off by about 1000 bucks. Let me know what you need from me to help you troubleshoot.

    quick recap

    drop down numbers:
    available: correct
    cleared: correct
    final: correct

    running is negative.

    number on front page: correct (showing final)
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    looks like my issue above resolved itself. <shrug>
    Odd, I'll still look into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    This might be a bug. I imported my files from google docs and accidently selected a spreadsheet that was not a checkbook file and it pulled in the accounts but everything had a zero balance. I had to delete all accounts and reimport.
    I'll check that out too.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions