Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I vote for Recurring Transactions
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Recurring Transactions here.
    +1 for recurring transactions
    Recurring transactions.

When you do work on running balances, can you please make that an option that you can turn on and off? I see where seeing the running balance would be nice, but to always have it on may make the screen cluttered. There isn't a really big screen to work with, unless you go landscape mode.

Program is working great and very speedy! Love it!
  5.    #645  
    Quote Originally Posted by az.tracy View Post
    When you do work on running balances, can you please make that an option that you can turn on and off? I see where seeing the running balance would be nice, but to always have it on may make the screen cluttered. There isn't a really big screen to work with, unless you go landscape mode.
    I did a prelim test on running balance today and I managed to crash the emulator. So I'll put those off for now until I can figure out a better process of working on it.

As to the vote, recurring transactions it is. I'll work double time on those since I actually don't have an exam or a paper due this week O.o
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Auto-decimal! :-)
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
  7.    #647  
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    Auto-decimal! :-)
    That is a small enough feature that it will be included as well.
    sweet I hope you can include the cleareed/unclreared on for the main screen like for the individual accounts on the next update.
    Thanks
  9.    #649  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    sweet I hope you can include the cleareed/unclreared on for the main screen like for the individual accounts on the next update.
    Thanks
    Working on it.
    I'd like to see both Cleared and Uncleared balances. There's room to stack them in the display.
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

11.    #651  
    Quote Originally Posted by wilder_jw View Post
    I'd like to see both Cleared and Uncleared balances. There's room to stack them in the display.
    I'll look into that. When I tried stacking before, it was really crowded looking. I'll see if I can tweak it to look good.
    Since I downloaded the last update, every time I put in a transaction and it goes back to the account details it has not automatically scrolled to include the new transaction. With a quick swipe up I get it scrolled, but wondering why it is doing this?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I vote for the 4th option
    Localisation!
    I would love to see a euro sign and figures like this: 23.064,99 instead of 23,064.00
  14.    #654  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedygodzilla View Post
    Since I downloaded the last update, every time I put in a transaction and it goes back to the account details it has not automatically scrolled to include the new transaction. With a quick swipe up I get it scrolled, but wondering why it is doing this?
    That is something I am aware of. It is the result of the speed up routines I used. I need to make a few coding changes to fix it and those will hopefully be in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I vote for the 4th option
    Localisation!
    I would love to see a euro sign and figures like this: 23.064,99 instead of 23,064.00
    I am working on that. I did not list it as an option because I am still learning the full extent of how one localizes an app. Once I have that figured out, I'll make sure to ask you guys here to look it over because I am sure I'll muck something up
    First off let me say it was great to allow importing data period! Let alone from google docs. Downloaded date file from bank converted to .xls imported into google checkbook and back down to the pre. Only question is it has been sitting on processing data 99.5% for about and hour. Is it crashed or should it take this long?
  16.    #656  
    Quote Originally Posted by TMcGuire17 View Post
    First off let me say it was great to allow importing data period! Let alone from google docs. Downloaded date file from bank converted to .xls imported into google checkbook and back down to the pre. Only question is it has been sitting on processing data 99.5% for about and hour. Is it crashed or should it take this long?
    What you have is a bug. I'll look into it to try and figure out what happened. You can try backing out (with a back swipe on the bottom area of the Pre) and seeing if any data got in. Let me know what you see, I'll look into the code on my side to see what the bug could be.
    I backed out and there was no data at all.
  18.    #658  
    Quote Originally Posted by TMcGuire17 View Post
    I backed out and there was no data at all.
    Okay. Since you said it was 'Processing' and there is no data, I know where the bug occurred. Now I just need to figure out why. I'll post an update as soon as I can work on it/fix it. The earliest it will be is probably about 4pm unfortunately. I am in class until then and I stupidly left the most up to date version sitting on my desktop instead of uploading it to my server like I usually do :/
    that;s cool can't wait till 4 pm, haha
    Is it 4 yet? :-)