Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1348
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #461  
    As long as I don't encounter any issues there will be an update out this weekend and another one not too long after that (hopefully).

    This weekend's update will include the following:
    • Fixed minor autosuggestion bug (Still relies on previous transactions to generate list)
    • Fixed account category Bug
    • Fixed bug with the list hold menu on the accounts screen
    • Purge Transactions upgrade
    • Combine Transactions feature added
    • Export feature upgrade
    • Import feature upgrade


    I'll post again once I actually am uploading the update.
  2. #462  
    sweet can't wait.
  3. hdhuntr's Avatar
    Posts
    218 Posts
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    #463  
    Originally Posted by hdhuntr
    Hi Ryltar: Thanks again for all the work. I searched on 'decimal' and didn't see this. Has anyone asked if you could give a Y/N preference for automatically putting in a decimal point two digits in? Maybe it's there and I am missing it? Would this be as simple as this non-dev guy imagines? Thanks,Dave.

    I can look into that. If I were to set it up, the general way of it working would be you enter numbers and the last 2 numbers would be sitting behind a decimal place (so 34 would become 0.34 and 854 would be 8.54).


    Yes...exactly! Now that I think of it I think this is on all the ATMs now in addition to MSMoney...
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
  4. #464  
    Ryltar also just wondering if you will be adding a feature to easily see the cleared versus non cleared totals. Like clicking on the amount on top would be easy enough. Just wondering Thanks.
  5.    #465  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Ryltar also just wondering if you will be adding a feature to easily see the cleared versus non cleared totals. Like clicking on the amount on top would be easy enough. Just wondering Thanks.
    Not in this weekend's release, but it might be something showing up in the version after.
  6. #466  
    Is there a Backup feature planned and the ability to view the cleared and uncleared balances
  7.    #467  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbattle124 View Post
    Is there a Backup feature planned and the ability to view the cleared and uncleared balances
    Yes to both. They will not be in this weekend's release but I hope to have them out soon.
  8. #468  
    I'm still having the issue of not being able to upload the my google docs account, keeps giving the same error as i posted up before.
  9.    #469  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    I'm still having the issue of not being able to upload the my google docs account, keeps giving the same error as i posted up before.
    I'm working on that and will hopefully have a solution for it soon.
  10. #470  
    One thing that I have noticed with the import/export. If I export my transactions and then re-import them, all imported transactions are show and cleared. Even when they are marked "No" in the cleared column of Google Docs. Will that be fixed in the upcoming version?
    i-phone, shmy-phone... I have a Pre!
  11.    #471  
    Quote Originally Posted by long_tall_texan View Post
    One thing that I have noticed with the import/export. If I export my transactions and then re-import them, all imported transactions are show and cleared. Even when they are marked "No" in the cleared column of Google Docs. Will that be fixed in the upcoming version?
    Oops and yes.
  12.    #472  
    checkbook's update is going to be delayed. My video card just went out and I do not have a backup. So checkbook is delayed until I can afford a new one. Sorry for this, but hopefully i'll be able to purchase a new one soon...
  13.    #473  
    Today is a good day. My new video card is installed and functioning well and Checkbook has been updated.

    Checkbook v0.7.99: [10/21/2009]
    Change Log
    • Several minor changes/bug fixes
    • Fixed an autosuggestion bug (Still relies on previous transactions to generate list)
    • Fixed account category Bug
    • Fixed bug with the list hold menu on the accounts screen
    • Modified transaction screen to work with multiple screen heights
    • Purge Transactions upgraded
    • Combine Transactions feature added
    • Export feature upgraded


    The import feature upgrade is on hold until next version. The first reason for this delay is that the DB needs work before I can update this. The second reason is I need to change the name of the app for development reasons so I want to make sure everyone will be able to safely save their data for the transition.

    File is updated on Precentral, though date update may take a bit to occur.
  14. #474  
    Great app! This fills a niche which I hadn't thought could be filled! I look forward to seeing it grow! Thanks!
  15. #475  
    This app is great! The GUI is perfect IMO. THANX
  16. #476  
    Well, after the update, I STILL coult not upload a backup to google, BUT i finally figured it out, it WONT work if you have ANY entries that have not got the cleared button checked (since i was not using it at the moment to keep track of checks, i keep track of my tip-out/cash i get none of mine were checked as cleared). once i ckecked the cleared box for EVERY entry it worked!!!!
  17.    #477  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    Well, after the update, I STILL coult not upload a backup to google, BUT i finally figured it out, it WONT work if you have ANY entries that have not got the cleared button checked (since i was not using it at the moment to keep track of checks, i keep track of my tip-out/cash i get none of mine were checked as cleared). once i ckecked the cleared box for EVERY entry it worked!!!!
    That is odd. I had tested several different things, though I had uncleared/cleared tested as well. I'll check it over and fix it. Sorry for the trouble.
  18.    #478  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    Well, after the update, I STILL coult not upload a backup to google, BUT i finally figured it out, it WONT work if you have ANY entries that have not got the cleared button checked (since i was not using it at the moment to keep track of checks, i keep track of my tip-out/cash i get none of mine were checked as cleared). once i ckecked the cleared box for EVERY entry it worked!!!!
    I've been trying to replicate your error, but I am not having any luck. This was with the latest version (0.7.99)? Were there any special characters in the text? Anything not a-z A-Z 0-9? I tried most combinations but just can't get it to break...
  19. #479  
    I have some transfers to other accounts, I do use the / and - symbles in the name of some transactions
  20. #480  
    i managed to install this app on my emulator (windows). How can i get it to show my data on my Palm Pre's Checkbook app. I do have the .db file in my documents.

    Just an idea to get a desktop version of my financial info.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions