Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Trying to define my own category I tried selecting the icon with a red dollar sign, but when I do that it selects the one above also and that's the one that it will display later on in the software. Can you look into that? It should be easy for you. I am still pondering wether or not to start "playing" around with the Mojo pack myself...

Thanks in advance,
    Ciupy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    Version Update to 0.7.9!

Changes
    • Transaction description autosuggest
    • Added Default account launching
    • Fixed deleted items appearing again
    • Percent complete note on transaction screen
    • Fixed transaction screen's loading issue for tons of records
    • Fixed import not loading all transaction into database for tons of records
    • Fixed export not outputting all transactions for tons of records
    • On first install, system updates to latest version properly
    Great Update i really love the autosuggest feature
    What a great update, the transcription description is very handy. What an amazing app this has turned out from its birth. Good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    Great Update i really love the autosuggest feature
    Me too!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Great program. Perfect for basic stuff without complicated features. I would like to see an option for recurring transactions.

Look forward to future releases. Thanks again.
    all these apps that are available in Homebrew-will they be in the App catalog sometime in the future? I do not want to mess with the Homebrew process as that is beyond my skill level. The app catalog is crowbar simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfscars48 View Post
    all these apps that are available in Homebrew-will they be in the App catalog sometime in the future? I do not want to mess with the Homebrew process as that is beyond my skill level. The app catalog is crowbar simple.
    Some of them will make it to the app catalog. Others will never be there. If there is something you want don't plan on it definitely showing up there. Some of the homebrew install methods are real easy. There are plenty of people that would be happy to walk you through one of them.

Checkbook (I'm sure) will be in the app catalog.
  8.    #408  
    ciupyke, i'll fix that.

And checkbook will be in the app catalog. I will make sure to keep you guys updated on progress.
    I have a feature suggestion. You already have a purge all transactions option, but it would be nice to have 2 more purge options: Purge cleared transactions, and Purge prior to xx/xx/xx date.
    I think I may have misunderstood the purpose of this app. Does it actually access the accounts or is this just a virtual checkbook that you just record transactions in?
    Quote Originally Posted by long_tall_texan View Post
    I have a feature suggestion. You already have a purge all transactions option, but it would be nice to have 2 more purge options: Purge cleared transactions, and Purge prior to xx/xx/xx date.
    +1. I really need the option to be able to purge cleared transactions. Can't wait to see this in the app store.
  12.    #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by long_tall_texan View Post
    I am working on upgrading that feature for the next release. I'm also working on a slight modification of it as well. You will be able to combine all your transactions (or only cleared or only before xx/xx/xx) into a new initial balance one.

Quote Originally Posted by shater View Post
    I think I may have misunderstood the purpose of this app. Does it actually access the accounts or is this just a virtual checkbook that you just record transactions in?
    It is a virtual checkbook for now. It may get read-only subroutines set up in the future, but that is depending on the will of the users and the amount of free time I possess.

In other news, I am working on upgrading/fixing the import/export system. It will export account data better and with more information. It will also make it so that if you export file X, then make changes and re-import it, the application will update changed entries, not make duplicates.

I am also working on the upgrade of Purging transactions, the new feature of Combining transactions, and recurring transaction system. Recurring transactions are fighting hard to cause problems, but I'll try and get them in the app before too long... now if only I didn't have exams to take up all my time I could work on this more.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    In other news, I am working on upgrading/fixing the import/export system. It will export account data better and with more information. It will also make it so that if you export file X, then make changes and re-import it, the application will update changed entries, not make duplicates.
    Will this also include a change to export specific accounts? Lets say one at a time or all checking accounts. Currently it exports all into one document. If you have multiple accounts you have to sort through the accounts. I'd like to see an option to choose which accounts to export. Same with import... ( I must admit I haven't tried to import yet so if this is already in there then please forget i asked)

Not a major issue but something to give the user alittle more options.
  14.    #414  
    I'll add that to the import/export to do. This next update is going to take a little while. I've got 3 exams coming up, 4 papers, and I will be gone the first weekend of October... so I'll be a little busy, but I'll keep working to make this app even better.
    Really neat app - I was considering doing something like this, too, so... Thanks!
    GREAT APP!!!

Figured out that by default uncleared checks automatically subtract. you can fix this in preferences.
    Loving the app! Will definitely buy it when it shows up in the catalog.
    Is there a way to keep the auto-suggest still active even if the cleared items have been purged? I was testing the export/import today and when I imported back I saw that all transactions were duplicated. So I purged all and while it was empty I attempted to add a transaction that I had previously entered, but since it was now purged it did not auto-suggest. When I imported back, all was fine. In order to keep the transactions from growing huge, purging cleared transactions but keeping the auto-suggest for them would be great.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    App keeps getting better. I know I'm slow, but just found out how to include future balances in my available balances. Awesome App.
  20.    #420  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramer84015 View Post
    Is there a way to keep the auto-suggest still active even if the cleared items have been purged? I was testing the export/import today and when I imported back I saw that all transactions were duplicated. So I purged all and while it was empty I attempted to add a transaction that I had previously entered, but since it was now purged it did not auto-suggest. When I imported back, all was fine. In order to keep the transactions from growing huge, purging cleared transactions but keeping the auto-suggest for them would be great.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I'll set up something to take care of it. The system currently just pulls a distinct list of transaction descriptions from the DB from what you have in your palm.