Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickerZ View Post
    ... I'm sure that would be a huge PITA.
    I LOVE those kind of sandwiches!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickerZ View Post
    Very nice and very clean. Only thing I would want is to sync to Quicken, but I'm sure that would be a huge PITA.
    I agree on both counts. A Quicken sync would be great - AND a PITA I'm sure. Thanks.
    Cant wait till this is final. I will use this program for sure!!!
    No I meant strictly a pin/password to lock the application itself from anyone else.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    OMG! I have been waiting for an app like this, such a basic thing but I am daily balancing my checkbook.

Only complaint I have is you need a better icon, other than that it works great so far
    Last edited by I_Ryan; 07/19/2009 at 12:46 AM.
    Another PITA, but would you be able to add OTA bank updates like Splash Money?
    interesting!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    SWEEEEET! I'm trying to get the PreBrew action working right just for this app. I've been using web apps for the iPhone temporarily. They work, but a little slower than I would like. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Ryan View Post
    Only complaint I have is you need a better icon
    It is just something I made in 30 seconds using GIMP's render tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Another PITA, but would you be able to add OTA bank updates like Splash Money?
    Could you explain this feature? I've never used SpashMoney.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    This is great. Thank you!
    An xls export would be excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by tasdad View Post
    On the transaction screen, rather than the plus button and back button, which does the same thing as the back gesture, I would rather have new deposit/new transfer/new debit buttons.

Also, in the amount box, make it go automatically into number mode, so we don't have to use the orange button there. (and, of course, if you implement the different transaction buttons, you can also do away with the need to use the - sign at the beginning of debits)
    I'd like to second these requests. I love the app and truly appreciate you writing it!
    Could you explain this feature? I've never used SpashMoney.
    Splash Money is able to "go online" and download all transactions from your bank accounts and credit cards OTA. that would be AWESOME if you can implement it..
    Hey just wondering how its going on some of the updates. This is bar far the most exciting homebrew apps so far, that is offcourse until someone makes a slingplayer app
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Who knew a checkbook could be so exciting?
    Thanks for working on this app. It is something that is really needed for the WebOS.

I have one important item for your ToDo list and that is to have some kind of data backup capability other than just a CSV export.

To me this is starting to look like weakness in all the WebOS apps. It seems that Palm Backup will reinstall the application (for the app catalog apps) but your data is gone forever. Until backup is available I will not use any WebOS database applications and will continue using Pocket Quicken in Classic and HandBase in Classic because at least Classic can be backed up.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Thanks for working on this app. It is something that is really needed for the WebOS.

I have one important item for your ToDo list and that is to have some kind of data backup capability other than just a CSV export.

To me this is starting to look like weakness in all the WebOS apps. It seems that Palm Backup will reinstall the application (for the app catalog apps) but your data is gone forever. Until backup is available I will not use any WebOS database applications and will continue using Pocket Quicken in Classic and HandBase in Classic because at least Classic can be backed up.
    That is something I completely agree with, though I am not sure the best course of action for it. I'm putting it on my todo list for the app, but I don't know when it will get completed.
    hey thanks will check this out
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    In case it helps anyone else...I accidently hit the wrong key and installed novacom driver on top of novacom driver. Going through the process once more fixed it. This whole thing is sooo cool because I just didn't want to root my pre. Thanks. D.
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I think these have all been covered, but throwing my $.02 in none the less...

First, GREAT APP! Thanks for writing this! I've been using Pocket Money with Classic so that I could have something.

A way to mark transactions as "cleared", and a way to see a running balance of "all transactions" and "cleared transactions".

I think that it should either let you choose if the transaction is a depost or withdrawl...or the app should default to numbers being withdrawls. I don't know about anyone else, but I make 2 deposits a month...and 3 withdrawls a day. The "-" is an unnecessary step.

It would be nice if the app remembered the Payee or "Description" so, once I've been to "McDonald's" once, it should remember that. I start typing "M" and it autofills the rest in, based on the database of previous transactions.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Awesome App. Thanks!!!!
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast