Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1348
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #301  
    I'll be putting out a minor release soon (next couple days at most) which will fix some minor issues like the digital num pad and the over 10,000$ formatting.
  2. #302  
    I LOVE this App! I used to overdraft my account on a regular basis and I was using the Tasks app to keep track of my finaces. This app is on my quick launch bar.

    Thank YOU!
  3. #303  
    I wish you could add someway for it to remember things we enter all the time, like, I make most of my money off tips, so i enter "tipout" on 90% of my transactions, on pockerquicken on my treo, all i would have to do it hit "t" in that field and tipout would auto-pop up (unless i kept typing more letters). Adding something like this would make this app almost perfect for me
  4. #304  
    Just a quick question, what does the "purge all" button do under transactions when you are viewing an account? Thanks.
  5. #305  
    Love this app. Especially the export feature. I just had to replace my pre and had to write down everything. This way I will do a backup everyday.

    A timed backup would be nice to have for this app.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

  6. #306  
    Also, I was wondering is there anyway to remove really old transactions and still maintain the running balance? I know this may not make complete sense... Basically in a paper way of explaining it, something to the equivalent of when we start a new paper register log and instead keeping an old one with us when it is full, we leave it in a drawer or something and start a new one. And with that old one we carry over the running balance. Is there to remove transactions and maintain the current balance?
  7.    #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    I wish you could add someway for it to remember things we enter all the time, like, I make most of my money off tips, so i enter "tipout" on 90% of my transactions, on pockerquicken on my treo, all i would have to do it hit "t" in that field and tipout would auto-pop up (unless i kept typing more letters). Adding something like this would make this app almost perfect for me
    That is something I am working on.


    Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe04 View Post
    Just a quick question, what does the "purge all" button do under transactions when you are viewing an account? Thanks.
    That will delete all your transactions. It won't keep the balance. Don't worry, it has a confirmation dialog.

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Love this app. Especially the export feature. I just had to replace my pre and had to write down everything. This way I will do a backup everyday.

    A timed backup would be nice to have for this app.
    That is something I hope to add in. I'll have to significantly rewrite some of the app so it won't happen before it hits the app catalog.

    Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe04 View Post
    Also, I was wondering is there anyway to remove really old transactions and still maintain the running balance? I know this may not make complete sense... Basically in a paper way of explaining it, something to the equivalent of when we start a new paper register log and instead keeping an old one with us when it is full, we leave it in a drawer or something and start a new one. And with that old one we carry over the running balance. Is there to remove transactions and maintain the current balance?
    I am working on the consolidate function. It is about 70% done and will appear in the next major update.
  8. #308  
    Oh my wow!!!!! This looks amazing now! Very professional looking. I seem to have encountered a bug. I have 2 accounts right now, cleared and not cleared. I was going through my bills/payments and it seems for both accounts that the top of the listings, the newest transaction..if you tap in there, it won't let you edit like the other transaction, it only looks like it wants to make a new transfer transaction o.O?
  9.    #309  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Oh my wow!!!!! This looks amazing now! Very professional looking. I seem to have encountered a bug. I have 2 accounts right now, cleared and not cleared. I was going through my bills/payments and it seems for both accounts that the top of the listings, the newest transaction..if you tap in there, it won't let you edit like the other transaction, it only looks like it wants to make a new transfer transaction o.O?
    Strange... I'll check that out. No errors pop up or anything? And it is a completely blank new transfer screen? I don't seem to be able to replicate it unfortunately, I'll see if there are any potential glitches in the code.

    If anyone can replicate it, please let me know... I'd like to try and fix it.
  10. #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    Strange... I'll check that out. No errors pop up or anything? And it is a completely blank new transfer screen? I don't seem to be able to replicate it unfortunately, I'll see if there are any potential glitches in the code.

    If anyone can replicate it, please let me know... I'd like to try and fix it.
    Nope, theres no errors or popup coming up. Yeah, its a new screen needing description /amount etc. Other than that, looking good. Love the icons too
  11.    #311  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Nope, theres no errors or popup coming up. Yeah, its a new screen needing description /amount etc. Other than that, looking good. Love the icons too
    Huh, okay. I'll dive into the code and see what I can find. Hopefully I can figure out this odd error.
  12. #312  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    Scheduled or Recurring transactions are on the way. They are going to be in the next version. I would have had them in this one but I had a few large bugs that showed up and are still bothering me a bit (ie the slow transactions screen with lots of transactions) and I caught the flu.
    Thank you! Donation sent.
  13. Habious's Avatar
    Posts
    245 Posts
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    #313  
    This app simply gets better and better with each release! Very nicely done ryltar!

    As of right now, the only suggestion I'd make is I'd like the option to check a box and have it remember my Google username/password when I Import/Export. I understand some folks have security concerns (personally, I don't...I don't keep account numbers on the device or in my Google account) so a checkbox to give those (like me) the option to autosave that info...would make everyone happy!
  14. #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    This app simply gets better and better with each release! Very nicely done ryltar!

    As of right now, the only suggestion I'd make is I'd like the option to check a box and have it remember my Google username/password when I Import/Export. I understand some folks have security concerns (personally, I don't...I don't keep account numbers on the device or in my Google account) so a checkbox to give those (like me) the option to autosave that info...would make everyone happy!
    I agree I would also like it to remember my password and also the ability to set it up to back up my stuff automatically on a daily/weekly basis.
  15.    #315  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    This app simply gets better and better with each release! Very nicely done ryltar!

    As of right now, the only suggestion I'd make is I'd like the option to check a box and have it remember my Google username/password when I Import/Export. I understand some folks have security concerns (personally, I don't...I don't keep account numbers on the device or in my Google account) so a checkbox to give those (like me) the option to autosave that info...would make everyone happy!
    I agree I would also like it to remember my password and also the ability to set it up to back up my stuff automatically on a daily/weekly basis.
    Those two features are planned. I had to rush a little with the UI due to a lack of time caused by physics papers and the flu. They will be in a future release, maybe this weekend's minor release or the major release that is planned to occur before October (That is so long as I don't get swamped with my research work or my paying job).

    This next major release will probably also mark its submission into the app catalog (hopefully Palm likes it). It will include the recurring transactions and several speed increasing changes.
  16. dd7293's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #316  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryltar View Post
    Strange... I'll check that out. No errors pop up or anything? And it is a completely blank new transfer screen? I don't seem to be able to replicate it unfortunately, I'll see if there are any potential glitches in the code.

    If anyone can replicate it, please let me know... I'd like to try and fix it.
    I've run into the same issue... It's actually the first transaction in any category that I'm having problems with. When you tap to edit the transaction, it takes you to a new transfer transaction. It doesn't let you edit that first transaction like you normally would.

    Also, I still have the issue of transaction amounts reversing when I tap a transferred transaction field. Only happens in the receiving field, not from the originating transaction. Hopefully I explained it well enough to make sense so that you can check it out.

    Great app none the less! This is the app I use the most. Thanks for all the time & effort you have put into it.
  17.    #317  
    Quote Originally Posted by dd7293 View Post
    I've run into the same issue... It's actually the first transaction in any category that I'm having problems with. When you tap to edit the transaction, it takes you to a new transfer transaction. It doesn't let you edit that first transaction like you normally would.

    Also, I still have the issue of transaction amounts reversing when I tap a transferred transaction field. Only happens in the receiving field, not from the originating transaction. Hopefully I explained it well enough to make sense so that you can check it out.

    Great app none the less! This is the app I use the most. Thanks for all the time & effort you have put into it.
    Okay, was able to replicate that one! I see what it is and I think I know the fix.

    As to the transfer system, I have a version of the code that I am rewriting to fix that issue and make the whole transaction system a little bit more flexible. We shall see how that goes.
  18. #318  
    This is an awesome app. Thanks for all the hard work. I have noticed one change from the latest version to the new version that I would like to see come back. When entering a new transaction, I type in the description, then hit enter button. This used to take you to the amount. Now it takes you to a second line of the description. Was this change on purpose, and if so, can it be toggled to the old way. Tapping enter to change fields was much quicker for me.
  19.    #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by long_tall_texan View Post
    This is an awesome app. Thanks for all the hard work. I have noticed one change from the latest version to the new version that I would like to see come back. When entering a new transaction, I type in the description, then hit enter button. This used to take you to the amount. Now it takes you to a second line of the description. Was this change on purpose, and if so, can it be toggled to the old way. Tapping enter to change fields was much quicker for me.
    It was change so that the entire description was visible when editing it but I can make that a preference.
  20. dd7293's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #320  
    Something to think about as well... In regards to the purging, consolidating, exporting, &/or backing-up questions: How difficult would it be to make the category & account fields expandable & collapsible. So that when you tap on say the credit card category, your individual credit card accounts expand to show up. And then also to make individual transactions in accounts expand & collapse as well by the week or even the month. This so that you are not having to scroll through a bunch of individual transactions. You can tap on a certain time frame & the individual transactions for that period then expand out to view.

    IDK. Just a thought. Anyway I am donating again & will definitely pay for the app once it is accepted as well. Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions