Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637 LastLast
    yeah .... Tried the same strykr, having the same issue only bc of your post, I attempted to remove via preware and List Apps and it freezes .... Have to silence switch 3 times to reboot ....ill try quick install on the PC and repost results ....
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I am also not able to get it working. The reboot funktion does not work and autoreplace is not working. I will buy it if I can get it working.

Would rather not put my mail adress here, but PM me and I'll give it to you
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Have you used WebOS Quick Install to connect your Pre to your desktop before. Connect it, then select the Tools -> Linux Commandline menu item and paste the following line into the text field and press enter...

wget -qO- http://rickhong.com/autocorrectedit/dist/uninst.php | /bin/sh
    Did this. It said it removed it, but the icon remained and was able to be opened. I rebooted the phone and it was still there, so i gray\orange button + tap to delete and my phone locks up to the point that I need to remove the battery. I cannot even hit the delete button before the phone freezes.

Any other ideas?
    Thanks
    Anyone? This also disabled my 3000 Autocorrect words and people think im dumb without it
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    It works great now, thanks Rick.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    using ACE, you can actually type in 'r' and hit delete & it will remove it from the dictionary. i did this for a time & put it back in
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    @RICK

...any chance of allowing symbols into the entry field???
    i need to reload ace because i had to doctor my phone . how do i go about it ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #689  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i need to reload ace because i had to doctor my phone . how do i go about it ?
    I'll email you the instructions for the registered version.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    I'll email you the instructions for the registered version.
    thanks alot rick !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by nickthe View Post
    hi,
    I did the same, downloaded, installed the demo version and tried it, but nothing happen,
    can you help?

thx a lot in advance
    Regards,
    NICK
    I too am having this problem. I just sent a private message. I'm really looking forward to using this.

thanks in advance.
    E
    I don't know which is better, ACE or the prompt support from Rick. ACE is working just as advertised. It's well worth it! Now to order a copy for my wife.

Thanks again.
    E
    hello rick sorry to bother but ive had my phone replaced and the link wont let me reload the ace app again can i get some help please? shane davis here
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Hi Rick,

Seeing other people had the same problems I've been having and you pm'd them with help. I downloaded the demo version and the quick reboot does not work, it doesn't seem to have added any of the words I added to ACE, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.
    Is this program still actively supported/in development? Is the preware version on the way? I see the last time it was updated was almost a year ago.

I'd like to have the answers to these questions before plunking down the cash. Thanks!

Quick Reboot after modifying the dictionary isn't working for me either.
    Last edited by marfpilf; 09/16/2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Having Issues with the demo...
    There is another option (free). Use Internalz (must be in master mode) to edit the autoreplace file directly, then reboot for changes to take effect. There is an existing thread - I'll look for it when I have time.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  17.    #697  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hello rick sorry to bother but ive had my phone replaced and the link wont let me reload the ace app again can i get some help please? shane davis here
    Got you taken care of, but forgot to update the thread.
  18.    #698  
    Quote Originally Posted by marfpilf View Post
    Is this program still actively supported/in development? Is the preware version on the way? I see the last time it was updated was almost a year ago.

I'd like to have the answers to these questions before plunking down the cash. Thanks!

Quick Reboot after modifying the dictionary isn't working for me either.
    Sorry, not very actively developing. I'm gonna PM you.
  19.    #699  
    Quote Originally Posted by jen4muzik View Post
    Hi Rick,

Seeing other people had the same problems I've been having and you pm'd them with help. I downloaded the demo version and the quick reboot does not work, it doesn't seem to have added any of the words I added to ACE, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Sent you a private message.

Note: I'm going on vacation soon and will not be able to generate registered versions for about a week. I'll be picking things back up around the end of the month. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    anybody know how to remove this? it just freezes my phone any way i try