Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637 LastLast
  1.    #661  
    Quote Originally Posted by 3FC View Post
    If this was already asked, or stated somewhere else, I'm sorry.. I haven't seen it yet but didn't read all pages either. Will this work on the pixi, or pre only?
    It works on the Pixi fine, but the GUI was made for the Pre, so you'll have to scroll a little to see the bottom of the app. I don't think you need to scroll to hit any of the functionality (buttons) on a Pixi though.
  2. 3FC
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    thanks I installed it a bit ago without really reading details on how it worked, silly I know, but I saw it and didn't want to forget about it. I just bought the full version though, so excited about being able to use it on my pixi, I miss many of the old corrections from my centro!
    Just installed the Demo version using WebOS Quick Install. I add/modify shortcuts, but Execute Quick Reboot does not respond (tap OK and nothing happens). Reboot Palm Pre Plus with Reset Button app, but shortcuts do not work in Messaging or Mail. Any ideas as to why I cannot make this happen? Thanks in advance for any responses.
  4.    #664  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmith4154 View Post
    Just installed the Demo version using WebOS Quick Install. I add/modify shortcuts, but Execute Quick Reboot does not respond (tap OK and nothing happens). Reboot Palm Pre Plus with Reset Button app, but shortcuts do not work in Messaging or Mail. Any ideas as to why I cannot make this happen? Thanks in advance for any responses.
    Just private messaged you.
    Note to people who want to NOT have the Palm auto-correct items. Personally, I want "u" and "r" to be "u" and "r" and NOT auto-replace them. Seems that Palm hard-coded these so a work-around is to create an ACE entry for "r" that replaces with "r"...same with "u".
    Hi Rick -- is there any chance you could add a date and time function? Like in the old palmOS shortcuts (shortcut+ds = 8/5/10)?

Just a thought
    hi,
    I did the same, downloaded, installed the demo version and tried it, but nothing happen,
    can you help?

thx a lot in advance
    Regards,
    NICK
  8.    #668  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickthe View Post
    hi,
    I did the same, downloaded, installed the demo version and tried it, but nothing happen,
    can you help?

thx a lot in advance
    Regards,
    NICK
    Hi Nick, I'll private message you my email address. I'm not sure if you're the other user who just emailed me asking for assistance.

Thanks.
    Rick, please email me @ mracer29@yahoo.com I had to get a new pre and need to put a.c.e. on my new pre.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    Rick, please email me @ mracer29@yahoo.com I had to get a new pre and need to put a.c.e. on my new pre.

You can find Rick's e-mail by clicking the "buy button" on the first post (and remove yours from the world wide web). I find he replies to e-mails faster than messages on this forum.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    HJust installed the Demo version using WebOS Quick Install because I had to get a new palm pre from sprint. I put u in the shortcut or mispelled word section and hit delete , but Execute Quick Reboot does not respond (tap OK and nothing happens). Reboot Palm Pre with the Reset Button app, but shortcuts do not work in Messaging or Mail. Any ideas as to why I cannot make this happen? Also rick I sent you an email (my email address is oozeman1@hotmail.com explaining this problem and asking if you can register my new pre since I paid for the full app back in oct of 2009. In that email you will see my old serial number, as well as my new serial number so i can update this from the demo back to the full version. Please help me out thanks
    Just installed the demo as well. Nothing works as described above. I am kind of excited about this app but cannot get it to even work. The demo will not even delete.
  13.    #673  
    Quote Originally Posted by oozeman1 View Post
    HJust installed the Demo version using WebOS Quick Install because I had to get a new palm pre from sprint. I put u in the shortcut or mispelled word section and hit delete , but Execute Quick Reboot does not respond (tap OK and nothing happens). Reboot Palm Pre with the Reset Button app, but shortcuts do not work in Messaging or Mail. Any ideas as to why I cannot make this happen? Also rick I sent you an email (my email address is oozeman1@hotmail.com explaining this problem and asking if you can register my new pre since I paid for the full app back in oct of 2009. In that email you will see my old serial number, as well as my new serial number so i can update this from the demo back to the full version. Please help me out thanks
    Just emailed you back. You should be good to go. Let me know if you run into troubles.
  14.    #674  
    Quote Originally Posted by edbbates11 View Post
    Just installed the demo as well. Nothing works as described above. I am kind of excited about this app but cannot get it to even work. The demo will not even delete.
    Hey Ed, thanks for your patience. I just got back from vacation and private messaged you. Email me and we'll get you up and running.
    Hi rick, I am also having the issue with the reboot not working correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Just private messaged you.
    Rick - thanks for taking the time to help me make ACE work. It's everything I expected it to be and worth the money. Scott
  17.    #677  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Hi rick, I am also having the issue with the reboot not working correctly.
    I've private messaged you. Email me.

Rick - thanks for taking the time to help me make ACE work. It's everything I expected it to be and worth the money. Scott
    Thanks!
    thanks for the help Rick. Works great.
    So I hit the install button accidentally rather than the gesture area, and installed the Demo version from preware. (I know it says not to)

like others, I cannot remove ACE. My pre freezes without any messages or errors.

help?
  20.    #680  
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    So I hit the install button accidentally rather than the gesture area, and installed the Demo version from preware. (I know it says not to)

like others, I cannot remove ACE. My pre freezes without any messages or errors.

help?
    Have you used WebOS Quick Install to connect your Pre to your desktop before. Connect it, then select the Tools -> Linux Commandline menu item and paste the following line into the text field and press enter...

wget -qO- http://rickhong.com/autocorrectedit/dist/uninst.php | /bin/sh