Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 732
  1. #501  
    How long does it take to get the registered version after making the $5 donation? I made a donation on Dec. 11.

    F
    Last edited by wilderf; 12/17/2009 at 01:37 PM.
  2.    #502  
    Quote Originally Posted by wilderf View Post
    How long does it take to get the registered version after making the $5 donation? I made a donation on Dec. 11.

    (Paypal Transaction ID: 9C755715H3643963F)

    F
    Hey Wilderf,

    I found your PayPal transaction. It usually doesn't take more than 24 hours. I'm sorry this one slipped by. Let me work on this now.
  3. #503  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Hey Wilderf,

    I found your PayPal transaction. It usually doesn't take more than 24 hours. I'm sorry this one slipped by. Let me work on this now.
    Thanks. I got it.
  4.    #504  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Has anyone experienced that sometimes an extra blank space gets added when typing words that are not even part of AutoCorrectEdit? I think it mostly happens if I type a word that is the result of an autocomplete.
    Hey TreoRock, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. AutoCorrect Edit should strip leading and trailing spaces from a shortcut, but then again, you're talking about words that aren't in your dictionary, right?

    Is there a specific example you can consistently reproduce? Maybe I can explain it if so. Thanks.
  5. #505  
    is this ever going into the app catalog or are you just going to ride precentral??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #506  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is this ever going into the app catalog or are you just going to ride precentral??
    I don't believe the App Catalog supports apps with custom java services yet. Once they do, I'm going to try my best to join the party.
  7. #507  
    ok kool sounds good just wandering is all . thanks!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #508  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Hey TreoRock, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. AutoCorrect Edit should strip leading and trailing spaces from a shortcut, but then again, you're talking about words that aren't in your dictionary, right?

    Is there a specific example you can consistently reproduce? Maybe I can explain it if so. Thanks.
    It happens at random. I haven't found exactly when this happens but it does happens. I don't know if (it just happened after the if) it has something to do with another hack.
  9. jhdempse's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #509  
    Thank you for a wonderful program...

    When I switched from a Palm T/X to a Treo 755p, the biggest thing I missed was the shortcuts of Graffiti. They were there but not really usable and you could not add any new ones. Now that I switched to a PalmPre, AutoCorrectEdit is that functionality for the Pre!! AWESOME. This is the second program that I have actually purchased and would have been the first if I had discovered it sooner. MUST HAVE PROGRAM FOR THE PRE!!
  10.    #510  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhdempse View Post
    Thank you for a wonderful program...

    When I switched from a Palm T/X to a Treo 755p, the biggest thing I missed was the shortcuts of Graffiti. They were there but not really usable and you could not add any new ones. Now that I switched to a PalmPre, AutoCorrectEdit is that functionality for the Pre!! AWESOME. This is the second program that I have actually purchased and would have been the first if I had discovered it sooner. MUST HAVE PROGRAM FOR THE PRE!!
    I had a Treo 755p as well just before the Pre. I used Textras for it to support keyboard shortcuts. Thanks for the kind comments. Glad you're enjoying the app.
  11. #511  
    Does this work when typing with the onscreen keyboard patch?

    edit: silly question, never mind
  12. #512  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Does this work when typing with the onscreen keyboard patch?

    edit: silly question, never mind
    It doesn't but then the official autocorrect doesn't work either. But, you can use the virtual keyboard and leave the physical open a little. When you enter your shortcut or word, press the space key on the physical keyboard. The autocorrect phrase or word will enter.
  13. #513  
    rhong: I don't really make enough errors with the physical keyboard to make this app worthwhile (and it's not much bother to type without shortcuts) - however once the onscreen keyboard is up and running again this will be a very valuable application. Thanks for developing it.

    bdhu2001: Good tip, what a strange bug. Can't wait til the patch is fixed up again
  14. #514  
    rhong...I just updated to 1.3.5 and ACE works great however, I definitely noticed a small delay of 2-3 secs in opening of an email with ACE restored vs. prior to restoring it. Is there anything you can suggest to shorten this delay in opening an email with ACE loaded?
  15. discdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    #515  
    Hey Rick... ACE doesn't seem to be working properly with 1.3.5. All of the custom changes that I made no longer work. When I check the file in USB mode, the changes are still there, they just don't work. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  16. #516  
    ok so upgraded to 1.3.5 and lost all my auto corrects

    can somebody tell me the step by step procedure to back up AND restore after any future update?
  17. #517  
    please include how to remove the saved file to an off-pre location (to add it back after a restore)
  18. #518  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    ok so upgraded to 1.3.5 and lost all my auto corrects

    can somebody tell me the step by step procedure to back up AND restore after any future update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    please include how to remove the saved file to an off-pre location (to add it back after a restore)
    Create a backup (before an update):

    Open ACE, click the drop down menu (top left corner), Click Backup AutoCorrect Entries

    Restore a backup (after an update):
    Open Ace, drop down menu, click Restore AutoCorrect Entries

    If you wanted to save your entries to your computer... I believe (as I'm not the developer) just connect via usb mode and copy the ACE folder to your computer.


    Edit: Of course you have to do the following... restore the changes:

    Quote Originally Posted by chizler View Post
    After the 1.3.5 update, I just did a Restore AutoCorrect Entries, followed by an Activate Changes. This brought back the corrections. The Restore alone did not work.
    Last edited by MLJones8; 12/29/2009 at 11:32 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  19. #519  
    After the 1.3.5 update, I just did a Restore AutoCorrect Entries, followed by an Activate Changes. This brought back the corrections. The Restore alone did not work.
  20. discdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    #520  
    Chizler... thanks, but that didn't work for me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions