Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 732
  1.    #481  
    I'll PM you my email address and work with you. I want to get a copy of your autoreplacement dictionary to determine the cause of the issue.
  2. #482  
    rick:

    - Over the past few weeks, in my spare time, I've been working on a theme. I've really learned a lot about photo editing and decided to give your icon another shot.

    - Once again I started out with freely available clip-art and began editing... here is the turnout.

    - In my opinion it looks really great on the Pre. However, it's your application (and I use a 4x4 launcher view)... I really think I could tailor it to your needs/wants (i.e. adding a pencil or lighting effects) if you'd like; else I'll just keep it on my own Pre and be happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MLJones8; 11/11/2009 at 11:59 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  3.    #483  
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    rick:

    - Over the past few weeks, in my spare time, I've been working on a theme. I've really learned a lot about photo editing and decided to give your icon another shot.

    - Once again I started out with freely available clip-art and began editing... here is the turnout.

    - In my opinion it looks really great on the Pre. However, it's your application (and I use a 4x4 launcher view)... I really think I could tailor it to your needs/wants (i.e. adding a pencil or lighting effects) if you'd like; else I'll just keep it on my own Pre and be happy.
    Nice icon update. I wonder if my next version of ACE should allow for an icon-swapping menu item. I already know how to implement...
  4. #484  
    hey rhong...do we have to do anything specific b4 or after we update to webOS 1.3.1 or w.e
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  5.    #485  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hey rhong...do we have to do anything specific b4 or after we update to webOS 1.3.1 or w.e
    Good question. Back up your AutoCorrect Edit entries, and also save them off to another disk. Palm has updated and overwritten the autoreplacement dictionary with all previous WebOS updates so far, so I expect this to happen again.

    If all goes well, you can just back up, just in case.

    Once you update the OS, you just need to add/modify/delete an entry. That will restore your Pre to use your dictionary file on the USB drive. Then do an "Activate Changes" (Luna restart) and your dictionary will be back. (That is, unless Palm does a major rewrite of how autocorrection is done on the Pre.)
  6. #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Good question. Back up your AutoCorrect Edit entries, and also save them off to another disk. Palm has updated and overwritten the autoreplacement dictionary with all previous WebOS updates so far, so I expect this to happen again.

    If all goes well, you can just back up, just in case.

    Once you update the OS, you just need to add/modify/delete an entry. That will restore your Pre to use your dictionary file on the USB drive. Then do an "Activate Changes" (Luna restart) and your dictionary will be back. (That is, unless Palm does a major rewrite of how autocorrection is done on the Pre.)
    thank you so much....will do!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  7. #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Nice icon update. I wonder if my next version of ACE should allow for an icon-swapping menu item. I already know how to implement...
    my two cents:
    Nah... My personal opinion is:
    For you to use the one you prefer (yours or another's)... then if the users don't like it... well let them change it themselves (assuming they know how)... Either way its no biggy to me, my idea was simply an offer.


    Anyhow, I'm really am enjoying ACE, thanks!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  8. EXC
    EXC is offline
    EXC's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    #488  
    Hello,

    the program also works with the German pre 1.3.1 I have it since yesterday on my pre.
    The program is super
  9. #489  
    I have just installed this app via WOSQI. I am using a european Pre on OS 1.3.1. It doesn't work at all for me. Do I still need to 'root my device to enable this to work? or is there something about 1.3.1. which has caused it to stop.
  10. #490  
    i will buy it once it hit the app catalog for sure!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. m-s
    m-s is offline
    m-s's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    #491  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Anders, let me work with you offline. I still have to modify the app for international dictionaries. I'll PM you my email address.

    Thanks.
    If You have a german version or need Tester, let me know.

    Gru▀ Markus
  12.    #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by EXC View Post
    Hello,

    the program also works with the German pre 1.3.1 I have it since yesterday on my pre.
    The program is super
    Glad you're up and running. Thanks for reporting your success and thanks for your registration.
  13.    #493  
    Quote Originally Posted by m-s View Post
    If You have a german version or need Tester, let me know.

    Gru▀ Markus
    I'll private message you. Do you have the latest WebOS Quick Installer?
  14.    #494  
    Hi all,

    I know this thread has been a bit quiet recently. I have the international version of the AutoCorrect Edit Demo ready, and have had a few users test it. It seems to be working fine with WebOS Quick Install, and I have a feeling it'll work with Preware too, but am trying to test it. I need to have a feed to test, it's in the works.

    If there are any international users who want to get the demo (Germany, UK, Canada, US-Espa˝ol, etc.), just private message me and I'll email the ipk to you for WebOS Quick Install.

    As for the registered version of AutoCorrect Edit, I already know it works for international locales, and have registered international users already using it.

    Any Pixi users out there? I'd love to get an idea of how it works/looks on the Pixi. Thanks.
    Last edited by rhong; 12/01/2009 at 11:05 AM.
  15. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #495  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Future Enhancements:
    • Support for placing a period<space> when two spaces are entered.
    I really hope you add this feature as I often try to double tap the space bar to add a period<space> as I have an iPod Touch as well which does this automatically!

    Just paid for the registered version and looking forward to receiving it - this program really makes texting much easier! Thanks!
    Last edited by StevenX; 12/05/2009 at 10:16 AM.
  16. discdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    #496  
    I accidentally removed the demo version using the on-device method (not WebOS Quick Install). Now, I can't re-install or install the registered version. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
  17. #497  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Hi all,

    I know this thread has been a bit quiet recently. I have the international version of the AutoCorrect Edit Demo ready, and have had a few users test it. It seems to be working fine with WebOS Quick Install, and I have a feeling it'll work with Preware too, but am trying to test it. I need to have a feed to test, it's in the works.

    If there are any international users who want to get the demo (Germany, UK, Canada, US-Espa˝ol, etc.), just private message me and I'll email the ipk to you for WebOS Quick Install.

    As for the registered version of AutoCorrect Edit, I already know it works for international locales, and have registered international users already using it.

    Any Pixi users out there? I'd love to get an idea of how it works/looks on the Pixi. Thanks.
    so are you going to put this on the app catalog any time soon ????
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. discdoc's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    #498  
    Okay... I figured it out. I re-installed the demo version and paid $5... now, I'm just waiting for the registered version to arrive.
  19.    #499  
    Quote Originally Posted by discdoc View Post
    Okay... I figured it out. I re-installed the demo version and paid $5... now, I'm just waiting for the registered version to arrive.
    Thanks. Just sent you the registration info.
  20. #500  
    Has anyone experienced that sometimes an extra blank space gets added when typing words that are not even part of AutoCorrectEdit? I think it mostly happens if I type a word that is the result of an autocomplete.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions