Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 732
  1. #421  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    The demo is coded such that it can only be installed once for a 5 day trial. If uninstalled and re-installation is attempted, it will expire immediately. PM me your email address and I can work with you on getting up and running.
    PMing, but really, are we that untrustworthy a community that you need to be that aggressive with your demo code? What exactly is so bad about reinstalling it? If you can keep track of it being reinstalled, clearly you can keep track of the five days, so why exactly is it expiring immediately. That's fairly Draconian, and I can't fathom it at all.

    As point of fact, I didn't reinstall it, I installed it once, and immediately upon using it it expired, even if you get past the sting of your seeming to say that you don't trust users enough, or that you make us jump through hoops to demo it if we have installation problems (and yes, having to PM you to reactivate the demo is a hoop, I've never had to do such a thing for any other demo over three smartphone platforms).
  2.    #422  
    I'll be working with individuals who have had troubles with their demos expiring. I've developed a remedy and will be testing it tonight. Please PM me if you ran into issues. Thanks all.
  3. #423  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    I see. It won't cost extra. At this point, it supports international locales, but if you change your locale, it will still keep the same dictionary file that's on the USB drive.

    I need to update the code so that it will maintain a different dictionary for each locale. I can help you create a single dictionary with both English and Spanish if you'd like.
    +1 I'm interested on this too! I sent you an email about this too.
  4. eddard1's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #424  
    I have just purchased the app. (aykimaykim). I messed around with notepad to add entries via USB. However, it didn't take. I noticed after doing a search for notepad and wordpad that you said that there was some issue with registered users. I rebooted, activated changes, etc. and the text edited file will not work. any help here?
  5.    #425  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddard1 View Post
    I have just purchased the app. (aykimaykim). I messed around with notepad to add entries via USB. However, it didn't take. I noticed after doing a search for notepad and wordpad that you said that there was some issue with registered users. I rebooted, activated changes, etc. and the text edited file will not work. any help here?
    Hey, I got your payment. I'll have you send me your file and I can repair it. No worries.
  6. piaband's Avatar
    Posts
    275 Posts
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    #426  
    Can someone post up a link to the demo file in here? I try to access it via the Homebrew gallery, but it will not log me in to download. I am obviously a forum member with valid login, but it keeps rerouting me to the login page.


    I want to try this app out. Sounds like an incredibly convenient app.
  7.    #427  
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    Can someone post up a link to the demo file in here? I try to access it via the Homebrew gallery, but it will not log me in to download. I am obviously a forum member with valid login, but it keeps rerouting me to the login page.


    I want to try this app out. Sounds like an incredibly convenient app.
    You planning to install via WebOS Quick Install, or do you root in manually and use ipkg install? WebOS Quick Install can pull it via the PreCentral feed. PM me for details.
  8. piaband's Avatar
    Posts
    275 Posts
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    #428  
    nevermind, i figured it out. So much easier just pulling it from WOSQI. We'll see how many shortcuts I can think of in 5 days. I think I'll be buying the full version from what I've seen though.

    I see you are planning some updates. Loading a large amount of shortcuts via USB or http would be really nice!

    Thanks for the great app.
  9.    #429  
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    nevermind, i figured it out. So much easier just pulling it from WOSQI. We'll see how many shortcuts I can think of in 5 days. I think I'll be buying the full version from what I've seen though.

    I see you are planning some updates. Loading a large amount of shortcuts via USB or http would be really nice!

    Thanks for the great app.
    You already can load a large amount of shortcuts via USB. Look in [PreDrive:]/AutoCorrectEdit/text-edit-autoreplace. Edit that file with a decent text editor.
  10.    #430  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkhiggins5 View Post
    preware says thers an update. Can I update via preware or do you still recommend woqi?

    I hv ace 1.1.0
    Preware automatically notices when I update the PreCentral file version. The ipk still doesn't install cleanly via Preware. It should work fine over WebOS Quick Install though.
  11. #431  
    Rick is very responsive and helpful. Got a new phone, he sent me several emails to get the program up and working again. Very nice.
    Laissez Faire
  12. #432  
    It doesnt nothing for me. I've entered words, and they dont work in texting our email! anyone else have this problem?
  13.    #433  
    Quote Originally Posted by danhigh View Post
    It doesnt nothing for me. I've entered words, and they dont work in texting our email! anyone else have this problem?
    The app doesn't currently reload the dictionary immediately after changes. A luna restart needs to happen. Save and quit all other apps and choose the "Activate Changes" menu item. Then you can use your new entries.
  14. #434  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    The app doesn't currently reload the dictionary immediately after changes. A luna restart needs to happen. Save and quit all other apps and choose the "Activate Changes" menu item. Then you can use your new entries.
    how fast is the luna restart?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  15. #435  
    Can you please make a new icon or add a background behind the text because its hard to see on my darker launcher
    --Marvin
  16.    #436  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    how fast is the luna restart?
    It takes around 45 seconds. My app executes this when you choose the "activates changes" menu item.
  17.    #437  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Can you please make a new icon or add a background behind the text because its hard to see on my darker launcher
    I agree, I like the transparency of the current icon, but it is weak. Definitely hard to see, especially when it sits on my launcher bar. (Yes, it takes up one of the spaces on my launcher ).

    Ok, here's a proposed icon. Please comment.

    BTW: Nice themes you created there, OneDeep!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. #438  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    I agree, I like the transparency of the current icon, but it is weak. Definitely hard to see, especially when it sits on my launcher bar. (Yes, it takes up one of the spaces on my launcher ).

    Ok, here's a proposed icon. Please comment.

    BTW: Nice themes you created there, OneDeep!
    looks cool
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  19. #439  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    I agree, I like the transparency of the current icon, but it is weak. Definitely hard to see, especially when it sits on my launcher bar. (Yes, it takes up one of the spaces on my launcher ).

    Ok, here's a proposed icon. Please comment.

    BTW: Nice themes you created there, OneDeep!
    No disrespect, but it looks too simple. Your app deserves better : ). I am not sure on this, but I think his username is remix, if I am not mistaken he has done a lot of icons for apps and they are all great.
  20.    #440  
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    No disrespect, but it looks too simple. Your app deserves better : ). I am not sure on this, but I think his username is remix, if I am not mistaken he has done a lot of icons for apps and they are all great.
    Thanks for commenting. I guess I want to catch the gist of what AutoCorrect Edit does like many other application icons do, but I don't know how to portray it simply. Anyone have ideas?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions