Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    I can work with you to get you a new demo working if you can wait a bit. I'll need to do some testing.

Installing the registered version will uninstall the demo.
    Yeah, something's flaky with the demo, as downloaded this afternoon. It says it expires the 24th, as it should, but when I try using it, tells me it's already expired :-/
    I have to research it. I'd love that upgrade as well.
    I got so used to that, I'd probably pay $5 for having it back alone! I still dream of a BB/KeyCaps-like solution to allow you to double-click for symbols and hold for caps. I wish I could attempt it, but that's wayyyy over my programming head!
    I can't seem to get my edits to work. I dled the ipkg from here and installed via woqi and followed the directions. When I add an entry and choose activate changes it says it needs to reboot but it doesn't. So I manually rebooted and it still didn't work. What am I missing?

using woqi 2.82 and webos 1.2.1

btw, would LOVE keycaps!!!
    so what do i need to do to reactivate my auto correct edit????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundGuyAndy View Post
    Yeah, something's flaky with the demo, as downloaded this afternoon. It says it expires the 24th, as it should, but when I try using it, tells me it's already expired :-/
    The demo is coded such that it can only be installed once for a 5 day trial. If uninstalled and re-installation is attempted, it will expire immediately. PM me your email address and I can work with you on getting up and running.
  6.    #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkhiggins5 View Post
    I can't seem to get my edits to work. I dled the ipkg from here and installed via woqi and followed the directions. When I add an entry and choose activate changes it says it needs to reboot but it doesn't. So I manually rebooted and it still didn't work. What am I missing?

using woqi 2.82 and webos 1.2.1

btw, would LOVE keycaps!!!
    Sounds like a similar issue. Please PM me your email address. Thanks.
  7.    #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so what do i need to do to reactivate my auto correct edit????
    Did your trial expire because of the 5 day expiration period? You can purchase using the button on the first post or at rickhong.com.
  8.    #408  
    I've uploaded the international compatible version of AutoCorrect Edit (v1.1.1). The change is that it supports international locales. If using within the US (locale = en_us), you won't notice anything different. Thanks.
    I've uploaded the international compatible version of AutoCorrect Edit (v1.1.1). The change is that it supports international locales. If using within the US (locale = en_us), you won't notice anything different. Thanks.
    do u have to pay extra to get that version?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

10.    #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    do u have to pay extra to get that version?
    This is a demo-only update, but I can generate 1.1.1 distributions for any registered users who want it. If you plan to only use the US English locale, no need to update.
    This is a demo-only update, but I can generate 1.1.1 distributions for any registered users who want it. If you plan to only use the US English locale, no need to update.
    i speak spanish also and tend to text in spanish too....just wondering if itdoesnt cost extra to have both
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

12.    #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i speak spanish also and tend to text in spanish too....just wondering if itdoesnt cost extra to have both
    I see. It won't cost extra. At this point, it supports international locales, but if you change your locale, it will still keep the same dictionary file that's on the USB drive.

I need to update the code so that it will maintain a different dictionary for each locale. I can help you create a single dictionary with both English and Spanish if you'd like.
    I see. It won't cost extra. At this point, it supports international locales, but if you change your locale, it will still keep the same dictionary file that's on the USB drive.

I need to update the code so that it will maintain a different dictionary for each locale. I can help you create a single dictionary with both English and Spanish if you'd like.
    that be awesome man....thanks you so much if u can do that
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

So much for the 5 day demo. I downloaded it and it lasted a big whopping 16 hrs. Tried to upgrade but of course that expired immediately.
    preware says thers an update. Can I update via preware or do you still recommend woqi?

I hv ace 1.1.0
    preware says thers an update. Can I update via preware or do you still recommend woqi?

I hv ace 1.1.0
    I don't c an update on preware...you have the registered or demo?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Okay I just have to say to all the naysayers... this app KICKS!!

Just as I was able to do on my Treo before the dropdown Quick Text feature, I now have my old "shortcut" codes for common phrases. It works flawlessly.

I'm also keeping tabs on my common typos and entering auto-corrects as I see fit. Thank you SO MUCH for this app!

Happily paid the $5 fee for all your hard work.
  18.    #418  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    So much for the 5 day demo. I downloaded it and it lasted a big whopping 16 hrs. Tried to upgrade but of course that expired immediately.
    PM me, I'll get your demo working...
  19.    #419  

I hv ace 1.1.0
    Please use WebOS Quick Install. I now have PreWare installed and will be testing with it to try to get it installing through it.
    Awesome app, great customer service and so cool that i have a Spanish auto correct on my pre, don't think palm will ever get that working for us customers, recommend this app to everyone.

Darshan and Emilio