Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 732
  1. #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    I only knew the price because I read through pages of replies on this thread. You have never replied to any post I made as that was my very first post, asking for the cost to be included on page 1 ... i think you are maybe mixing up post/people
    My mistake.

    Originally posted by nyquistJack:

    I see. Hmm, I'll have to keep this in mind as I type on the Pre and see if there are many phrases that would be useful to shorten, enough to make it worth $5. I know my tween cousins could certainly use this functionality. They leave out so many letters when typing I can barely understand a word they say. I wish it were $2, I'd pay that just for the email shortcut, but I have some mental block about $5, that is a footlong after all
    I agree with the footlong (had one for lunch today), but remember the footlong only lasts for a meal or two. This app will save you keystrokes every time you use an app with text: Snippets, e-mail, messaging, entering information into websites, memos, calendar appointments, etc. The lists goes on and on.

    Think about what a time saver that will be over the next 3 months (only 5 per day). Let's not even calculate the saved keystrokes during your two year contract.
  2. #362  
    I think one of the best things about the program is, being able to edit on the run. I made a small correction list and almost every day I think hmmmm I should add that. Just to day I had to type address a few times, after wanting to type ''addy''. I changed it in the auto correct and waaaalaaaa now I can type address and I get address, now I look more professional!

    $5 gosh are you really gonna miss it after tomorrow???
  3. #363  
    lol look at my typing!!! There's lots more I need to add!!!
  4. #364  
    Okay Rick, you've convinced me!

    Transaction ID: 2C914732M4300034R

    What now?
  5. #365  
    I hope with the price I get a better icon then the demo.
  6. #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I hope with the price I get a better icon then the demo.
    LOL! That's a good one!
  7. #367  
    I have europan version of Palm Pre and this software is not working as expected. I made some analyze and it is changing everytime the file in folder en_us, but I have used en_gb in the settings. Cat the software find out automatical which language was selected? If you need any more info/testing, contact me. Thank you
  8.    #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by milanroubal View Post
    I have europan version of Palm Pre and this software is not working as expected. I made some analyze and it is changing everytime the file in folder en_us, but I have used en_gb in the settings. Cat the software find out automatical which language was selected? If you need any more info/testing, contact me. Thank you
    Supporting international locales is probably going to be the next enhancement. Congrats on getting your hands on a Pre!
  9. #369  
    I wish all programs would do this, but could you have AutoCorrect periodically check with your server to see if there is a more recent version of either the program itself, or the corrections database (or both, or either based on user pref)???

    Thank you for your help earlier in getting the paid version set up on my phone. Much appreciated! Very good product.
  10. chaotic84's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #370  
    Transaction ID: 3C972216N16354458

    What do I have to do next to get the full version.

    Thanks,
  11.    #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotic84 View Post
    Transaction ID: 3C972216N16354458

    What do I have to do next to get the full version.

    Thanks,
    Now I do my part. I see a purchase from a verizon email address, but I'm not sure if that's your transaction. PM me if you didn't just get an email from me.
  12.    #372  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    I wish all programs would do this, but could you have AutoCorrect periodically check with your server to see if there is a more recent version of either the program itself, or the corrections database (or both, or either based on user pref)???

    Thank you for your help earlier in getting the paid version set up on my phone. Much appreciated! Very good product.
    This might be nice, but I'd rather not do that kind of periodic poll and install without a user's approval. I think that would cause unnecessary strain on your device and my server. Shortcuts are kind of personal too, so I'm hesitant to start pulling other peoples' entries, which might overwrite my own or even cause me trouble if I didn't read over my emails carefully after typing them using ACE shortcuts.

    Nice idea. I wonder if it can develop into something implementable. Kind of like a cloud-based dictionary.
  13. waddle's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    #373  
    You can' t paste into the webosqi. Am I missing something? Do I have to type it out?
  14.    #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by waddle View Post
    You can' t paste into the webosqi. Am I missing something? Do I have to type it out?
    Use the latest WebOS Quick Install. It has a menu item for Linux Commandline. (This is in reference to installing the registered version.)
  15. waddle's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    #375  
    All good.

    You need to add / as a character. I use w/ a lot for with. Guess I could just use w from now on with this sweet app.
  16.    #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by waddle View Post
    All good.

    You need to add / as a character. I use w/ a lot for with. Guess I could just use w from now on with this sweet app.
    The / character can't be used because it is a delimiter that executes the autocorrect code. See (about 33 posts) below for (extraneous) details. It's the one posted on 10/14/2009 at 01:01 AM.
  17. #377  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    The / character can't be used because it is a delimiter that executes the autocorrect code. See (about 33 posts) below for (extraneous) details. It's the one posted on 10/14/2009 at 01:01 AM.
    You can link directly to a post, or give the post number.

    /Kevin
  18. #378  
    Thanks Rick,

    Palms auto correction dictionary is very weak out of the box, as are the shortcuts. I had been editing the dictionary file by hand which is time consuming... not to mention I had to be at a computer.

    - This application makes it much easier, I can add the word/shortcut right after I realize it should have been in the dictionary from the get go.

    - Of course you can add a huge laundry list of words created by other PreCentral.net user(s) however this slows the Pre down dramatically. I'll choose my own personal list over that huge laundry list any day.

    Thanks again for your commitment and work!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  19. waddle's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    #379  
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyr View Post
    is it possible to have double space insert a period followed by a space like a blackberry? that one autocorrect would save a load of time.

    Is this possible?
  20.    #380  
    Quote Originally Posted by waddle View Post
    Is this possible?
    I have to research it. I'd love that upgrade as well.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions