Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 732
  1.    #281  
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Thank You the installation went well but I received a controller error? Installed and works fine! Really like this app. One question, when the demo expires and we get the paid app will we have to re-enter all our current shortcuts?
    thanks again
    Glad it worked out. All changes made during the trial will be kept once registered. You can also save off your backups which are stored on the Pre in USB mode. Find the AutoCorrectEdit folder when in USB mode. Enjoy!
  2. #282  
    Hey rhong...it worked flawlessy!!!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  3. #283  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Glad it worked out. All changes made during the trial will be kept once registered. You can also save off your backups which are stored on the Pre in USB mode. Find the AutoCorrectEdit folder when in USB mode. Enjoy!
    when will i be getting the full version?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  4.    #284  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I'm more than willing to test also. Withthe way you allow additions from the desktop, I have no problem with starting @ ground zero again.
    There's no real benefit to installing the demo for registered users, except that you'll be able to uninstall the WebOS Internals Shell service that's a potential security risk. I'll be getting you the registered version in a few days. If you want it though, email me and I'll send you the ipk. Thanks.
  5.    #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    when will i be getting the full version?
    I'll get it to you before it expires. You won't lose your AutoCorrect Edit entries, so add to your heart's desire.
  6. #286  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    How about Jack87?
    I use web os quick install for IPKs not in a Repo such as yours, and Preware for IPKs that are part of the repos that preware includes. those two installer by pass the app limit the phone has.

    sometimes i will manually do it via Linux access.. i have not yet tried this new release but will do so shortly.
    MatterOfFactJack
  7. #287  
    I sent this message as an email but here it is in the thread.

    very odd... right off the bat i just get Demo Expired, please register. No i do not have your old version of the app infact my pre has been doctored multiple times since the last version you had me test. and i have not installed it since that time.

    I used WebOS Quick Install to install this IPK. I have not got a clue what could be causing the error. but while installing i know it acted funky a few times.

    autocorrectedit_2009-09-10_231410.jpg
    MatterOfFactJack
  8.    #288  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    I sent this message as an email but here it is in the thread.

    very odd... right off the bat i just get Demo Expired, please register. No i do not have your old version of the app infact my pre has been doctored multiple times since the last version you had me test. and i have not installed it since that time.

    I used WebOS Quick Install to install this IPK. I have not got a clue what could be causing the error. but while installing i know it acted funky a few times.

    autocorrectedit_2009-09-10_231410.jpg
    Hey Jack, the demo expired issue will occur if you install a second time, but you said you only installed once. I'll work with you offline to get it working for you. Thanks for your help.
  9. #289  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    I'll get it to you before it expires. You won't lose your AutoCorrect Edit entries, so add to your heart's desire.
    thank you so much!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  10. #290  
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    There's no real benefit to installing the demo for registered users, except that you'll be able to uninstall the WebOS Internals Shell service that's a potential security risk. I'll be getting you the registered version in a few days. If you want it though, email me and I'll send you the ipk. Thanks.
    After I get the ipk, I'll uninstall the current version and install the new one, but I'm in no rush.

    Have you considered making a text completer after you've fine tuned AutoCorrect? I know it's a bit much, but I'd really love an app like the old TextPlus. I'd pay $10-$15 for it and would need three copies (families to lazy to remember shortcuts,but they'd use a completer). I'm sure others would do the same. It would be a great time saver for typing on a mini-keyboard.

    Aside from that, now that you have it in an ipk format and have gotten rid of the security issues, is there any chance of you getting AutoCorrect into the app catalog?

    Having said all that I love the app and will be shooting another donation your way. Thanks for all your hard work.
  11. #291  
    I purchased the app today. I installed the new demo IPK version today using WebOS Quick Install and it worked seamlessly for me. Added to dictionary from the app on my Pre. Then copied the text-edit-autoreplace and my personalEntries.txt from the USB Drive to my PC and edited them with WordPad. Saved them, copied them back, and activated changes in the app. All new corrections are working great.

    Thanks rhong.
  12. #292  
    this app sounds good when can i give it a go??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #293  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    this app sounds good when can i give it a go??
    PM me your email address. Thanks.
  14. #294  
    Installed the new version with WebOS Quick Install. Worked like a charm. All of my entries stayed. I didn't even have to tap "Restore AutoCorrect Entries." I'll be looking at memos and e-mails to add new shortcut words.

    I love this app!!!
  15. yellow's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    #295  
    Quote Originally Posted by long_tall_texan View Post
    I purchased the app today.
    Thanks rhong.
    we can purchase now?
  16. #296  
    I also installed via webos QI, program works great as it always has, although Rick I did receive an error during the install. It said some thing about not finding a directory. I clicked ok and the install completed.

    I added a word with no problems and it worked great!
  17.    #297  
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    I also installed via webos QI, program works great as it always has, although Rick I did receive an error during the install. It said some thing about not finding a directory. I clicked ok and the install completed.

    I added a word with no problems and it worked great!
    Glad to know it worked out for you. I've heard and experienced an error stating "error reading control file", but not anything about not finding a directory.

    I'll have to keep a look out for that with other users. Thanks and enjoy.
  18. #298  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I'm more than willing to test also. Withthe way you allow additions from the desktop, I have no problem with starting @ ground zero again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong View Post
    Glad to know it worked out for you. I've heard and experienced an error stating "error reading control file", but not anything about not finding a directory.

    I'll have to keep a look out for that with other users. Thanks and enjoy.
    file.... Directory...... Yea yea something like that. Prob the same error, I just didn't remember exactly it said.

    is the purchase link up yet?
  19. #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    I sent this message as an email but here it is in the thread.

    very odd... right off the bat i just get Demo Expired, please register. No i do not have your old version of the app infact my pre has been doctored multiple times since the last version you had me test. and i have not installed it since that time.

    I used WebOS Quick Install to install this IPK. I have not got a clue what could be causing the error. but while installing i know it acted funky a few times.

    autocorrectedit_2009-09-10_231410.jpg
    yeah same thing here...i ran the repair utility....then when everything was good...installed ACE and now it says that its expired...so wut do i do?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  20. #300  
    Hi Rick,

    I had the same error reading control file mentioned above but install seemed to work after the error message. I have added several new entries.

    Thanks!

    BLiip1234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions