Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 138
  1. adsllc's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by jgillispie View Post
    Wish I could figure out why I cant see this app on my Pre. Installed it just like the other apps I downloaded here but it's not showing up. Does anyone know if this does not work with the PreBrew installer app?
    I use palm-install from the Linux SDK, so I don't have any great answers. Does the PreBrew log have anything interesting? Are you sure you're in developer mode?
  2. phillipah's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by adsllc View Post
    Found them? Where? If they aren't public domain or similar I can't use them. I am certainly looking for a better icon - I'm just not the artistic type.
    yes they are public domain found them here...
    downTURK | Kalite indir - Full downloads
  3. #63  
    Where's the link for downloading it?

    But, the pic looks great. I love this stuff.
  4. adsllc's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtyiran83 View Post
    Where's the link for downloading it?
    You happened to hit it just as I was releasing a new version - you should see v 0.1.0 now.
  5. #65  
    TODO:
    • Possibly add lightning strike data - don't know of any free data source
    [/QUOTE]

    Here is one place that displays lighting strikes:
    Tennessee Lightning Strikes
    * Live Weather Images * weatherimages.org

    Thanks again for this app.

    Roger
  6. adsllc's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by martinrrrr View Post
    Here is one place that displays lighting strikes:
    Only 2 of the 12 images from that page work! I'm hoping for something a little more bulletproof; preferably from NOAA or NWS.
  7. #67  
    I really like all the updates in 1.0!

    - Craig
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by adsllc View Post
    Only 2 of the 12 images from that page work! I'm hoping for something a little more bulletproof; preferably from NOAA or NWS.
    Yeah you're correct, sorry about that. I usually only look at the Tennessee site and never realized that the others didn't work. I'll keep my eyes open for other though.
  9. #69  
    kind of a hijack but what would be good for pilots would also be an app for logbooks
  10. adsllc's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by da magic View Post
    kind of a hijack but what would be good for pilots would also be an app for logbooks
    I completely agree. Unfortunately you really need a web-based backend so that you don't lose everything if your Pre goes VFR into IMC (ie hits the ground).

    Since there are already many web-based pilot logbook sites out there, it's kind of re-inventing the wheel to develop another one from scratch.

    Anyway, yes, I've thought of it, but I've got other apps in the works that are higher priority.
  11. liv2surf's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #71  
    Great app. Thanks.

    Two feature requests:
    1) Would be cool if there was a graphic indicating position in the loop, maybe like a slider bar that is initially empty and then fills at the end of the loop.
    2) Agree that zooming in and out would be very useful.
  12. dcdttu#WN's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by adsllc View Post
    Try "Southern Plains" - the last one on the list.
    Thanks, but no go... It's just to the West of Austin, or Dallas for that matter. :-)
  13. #73  
    App still working fine after updating webOS to 1.1
  14. Spazo's Avatar
    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    #74  
    Downloading the update now but I might suggest changing the name on the thread's title to reflect the version and updated date!

    Thx!
  15. jnk5y's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #75  
    Hey adsllc,
    Are you thinking of adding weather info like temp, humid and wind? This could end up being a great all around weather program if you can get the info off the NOAA NWS website.
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcdttu View Post
    Thanks, but no go... It's just to the West of Austin, or Dallas for that matter. :-)
    You know you can pan the map, right? I can see all of Texas just fine.
  17. #77  
    Fantastic app... thanks for all your hard work!
  18. mk9027866's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by adsllc View Post
    I completely agree. Unfortunately you really need a web-based backend so that you don't lose everything if your Pre goes VFR into IMC (ie hits the ground).

    Since there are already many web-based pilot logbook sites out there, it's kind of re-inventing the wheel to develop another one from scratch.

    Anyway, yes, I've thought of it, but I've got other apps in the works that are higher priority.
    We need an app that is an AFD/Metar + TAF reader. That would be great!
  19. #79  
    Very nice app!!! This will be very useful to me no doubt.
  20. adsllc's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
       #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Downloading the update now but I might suggest changing the name on the thread's title to reflect the version and updated date!
    I don't appear to have permission to do this. I've put in a request but heard nothing back.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions