i have an issue with the latest vers.

not all of the buttons populate properly on start
    see attached files. the last image is if i click reset game
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i have an issue with the latest vers.

not all of the buttons populate properly on start
    I see the same thing.

Also...any update on the possibility of the "undo last score" feature request? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    As do I.

Great game, by the way.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I also see that shortened roll button. Wish I hadn't updated to the new version.
    So, is this app still being developed or is it dead in the water?
  6.    #106  
    sorry everyone, a lot of personal stuff going on. I'll be back on these issues in a few days. Thanks for all of the feedback.
  7.    #107  
    i just put up 0.8.3 with the roll button fix, plus it stays the same size so it should be easier to tap. i also added the feature to remember that last name typed in for a high score, so you don't have to keep typing it in. hit up the homebrew for the latest release! Thanks for the support!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Best game for the Pre right now. Thanks so much for keeping it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammysink View Post
    Best game for the Pre right now. Thanks so much for keeping it up.
    Now what the h3ll is a "hammysink"? (Seriously, I gotta know if this is from some Al-TV sketch with Ozzy on MTV, circa 1990)
    Stickywhipit: Please add a "frequency[i]>4" check into your FullHouse evaluation (case 9)... 5 of a kind also qualifies as a full house. I got burned for my last 25 points yesterday on this

Love the game though... keep up the great work!
    another minor bug. If I finish and tap on the menu. Than tap the menu closed ( without clicking new game) the first roll button lights up allows rolls but noscoring
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMatza View Post
    Now what the h3ll is a "hammysink"? (Seriously, I gotta know if this is from some Al-TV sketch with Ozzy on MTV, circa 1990)
    It's an obscure quote from a Weird Al interview. Funny thing is, I hate Weird Al. A friend in highschool brought it up as a nonsense question and I loved it so much I adopted the nonsense word

If memory serves, the quote was "Hey ma, pass the hammysink".

On the topic of this thread, I broke 400 as a top score the other day (hit 401 to be specific). My average is probably around 230 though, which I assume is pretty normal if the game is played correctly.

A feature I'd like to see is statistics. Simple stuff such as # games played to completion, average score, total # yahgtzees. Since I play hundreds of times in a week (seriously, this is my "in between doing things" activity) my statistics would be pretty meaningful.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammysink View Post
    It's an obscure quote from a Weird Al interview. Funny thing is, I hate Weird Al. A friend in highschool brought it up as a nonsense question and I loved it so much I adopted the nonsense word

If memory serves, the quote was "Hey ma, pass the hammysink".
    You DO know that's exactly what I was talking about, right? It was a part of a mock interview when Al and Ozzy. Don't quote me exactly here... but...

Al: "Now we're gonna play a game where I say something, and you repeat after me... Say 'Lippy, lipey, or pipey sinking'."
    Ozzy: "Lippy, lipey, or pipey sinking"
    Al: "Now say, 'hey ma, pass the hammysink!'"
    Ozzy: "Now what the hell is a hammysink!?"
    Al: "Now mumble something completely incoherent."
    Ozzy: "badaeevenabdababba" (or something similar)

Geez... feels like only last year we were rewinding this and playing it back 5,000 times on our VCR.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456