Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1.    #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    Anything more you can tease from this game?
    Not yet, Thats really all it does as of right now. The creeps fallow the path, the towers accurately target the furthest creep within their fire radius, and when you tap a tower it uses the canvas tag to draw the fire radius circle. (Though, thats arguably 80% of the real-time play, only missing the fired projectiles. And after that all thats needed is all the user-interaction, placing of towers, upgrading, starting the next round, etc.)

But once there's more I'll be sure to post another teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by quest1772 View Post
    I was wondering if you could integrate Grandpas challlenge into your game?
    I don't see why I couldn't. But it would require different code / art then what I currently have. As (unless I'm mistaken) it lets you move blocks vertically and horizontally wherever they fit. Where the code I currently have constrains boxes to one direction or the other. It's really a completely different block slider game.

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Oil expert puzzle 8 can be beaten in 8 moves. It should be on beginner in future updates.
    Yeah, I noticed that one. It will be moved in the next release.
    Amazing game thanks.
    Awesome stuff! Way to make the Pre even more awesome than it already is!
    Great and fun app. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Fun, great little game!
    Having fun and I just added it. I can feel the addiction is ramping up quickly! Thanks for your work on the app!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    this game is too addictive....
  8.    #148  
    Just released v0.8.5 with 36 new puzzles! (Doubling the expert category) 4 different block themes: default, cars (Thanks Rich!,) wood, and metal. And a few bug fixes.

So check it out and let me know what you think!

And, because I said I would tease more of the tower defense game when there was more to tease: I've attached a couple test screenshots
    (But screenshots really don't do its animations justice)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oil; 08/02/2009 at 04:40 PM.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I can't for the life of me solve puzzle#5 in expert. The rest of them are pretty fun though.
    Very solid game. I will continue to submit expert puzzles in hopes to build the database up. 21 is alot, but not enough . we definitely need some sort of leaderboard to compare high scores and see if we did it in the least amount of moves possible. love the new themes. metal looks a bit choppy, but nothing huge. fun game overall. and the tower defense looks sick. keep it up. you are by far the best game designer for webOS yet.
    Last edited by Mononoko; 08/03/2009 at 03:43 PM.
    Oil awesome update! The addition of cars really completes the game.

IMO the default option should be cars, its very nice to look at and its just as smooth.

PS would be very cute if the red car was a police car or maybe a firetruck lol
    when im playing blocked (not sure if this matters) but i got the car theme and it sometimes tends to freeze for like a second or so
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mononoko View Post
    we definitely need some sort of leaderboard to compare high scores and see if we did it in the least amount of moves possible.
    Yeah, Its something I plan to add. I just gotta get the server component right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mononoko View Post
    metal looks a bit choppy, but nothing huge.
    It IS programmer art after all

IMO the default option should be cars, its very nice to look at and its just as smooth.
    Maybe I'll do that in the next release

would be very cute if the red car was a police car or maybe a firetruck lol
    I didn't make that theme. Maybe Rich will submit some changes to me.

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    when im playing blocked (not sure if this matters) but i got the car theme and it sometimes tends to freeze for like a second or so
    When exactly is it freezing? When loading the blocks? When moving them? When winning? Are you running a bunch of other apps at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    When exactly is it freezing? When loading the blocks? When moving them? When winning? Are you running a bunch of other apps at the same time?
    when i move a block...it takes a second or 2 to move where i want it to....and im only running that app
  15.    #155  
    when i move a block...it takes a second or 2 to move where i want it to....and im only running that app
    Is it a specific puzzle? Or all of them?

I'm not seeing any lag at all. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    Is it a specific puzzle? Or all of them?

I'm not seeing any lag at all. :/
    i dont know some puzzles work well some have lag...i dont know which one bc it doesnt tell me which number but i was in the beginner bc i just took the time to beat them all right now
    awesome game! really a lot of fun, thanks a lot!!!!
  18.    #158  
    i dont know some puzzles work well some have lag...i dont know which one bc it doesnt tell me which number but i was in the beginner bc i just took the time to beat them all right now
    At first I was thinking it might be because you were running through a lot in quick succession... But I just played through most the novice levels, and didn't notice any lag.

So I'm sorry, but I don't really know what to tell you about the lag :/
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    This is a great. The car artwork is fantastic and makes the games even better.
    Great update Oil & the TD game looks great so far also cant wait.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast