Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Great app, oil. This is a very fun game.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    OIL This game is SICK!

#12 on Intermediate can be solved in 2 moves, ur better off erasing it from future updates

On future updates do i have to delete the first one or will it just overwrite it?
  3.    #103  
    It should overwrite it.
    oil: This has really turned out... I was afraid w/ users submitting puzzles it would be to easy, I flew through 3/4 of them but man are there some tough ones!
    Love it!
    Oil sent you about 3 EXPERT puzzles i made that took me about 100 moves to beat.

My first name is Ben
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Oil sent you about 3 EXPERT puzzles i made that took me about 100 moves to beat.
    3? I only saw 2..

Note: 1.1 breaks the ability to drag vertical blocks. But it isn't really a problem with playing (you just need to "flick" the vertical blocks.) It does however, make it impossible to design puzzles. I've already fixed the bug, but am finishing up some other stuff real fast before I upload the release (So all you designers just hold tight for now.)
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    3? I only saw 2..

Note: 1.1 breaks the ability to drag vertical blocks. But it isn't really a problem with playing (you just need to "flick" the vertical blocks.) It does however, make it impossible to design puzzles. I've already fixed the bug, but am finishing up some other stuff real fast before I upload the release (So all you designers just hold tight for now.)
    HAHA sorry i made a third it was so hard, i know it was possible because i copied it from an old game from my house that was similar. Couldnt beat it quickly so it didnt let me send to you
  9.    #109  
    v0.8.0 has been released!

Check the first post for details.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Thanks for the continued updates! I've been working my way through the puzzles again to get my stats back.

However, I think the menus are a bit plain. Instead of the basic header, I would love to see a more graphical version. Perhaps it could be done in the Blocked style with red and blue block letters.
    Oil, would it be possible to add a delete confirmation when you are going to delete a custom puzzle? I tried to tap Edit Puzzle a few times and ended up deleting the whole thing.
    I like this app and you have done a good job at making it look nice just like your other apps.

Has anyone brought up yet that tapping a block without it moving counts as a move? I think it would make more sense to count moves after the block actually moves.
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    However, I think the menus are a bit plain. Instead of the basic header, I would love to see a more graphical version. Perhaps it could be done in the Blocked style with red and blue block letters.
    I rather like the simplistic design. And I'm not sure how good that would look.

Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Oil, would it be possible to add a delete confirmation when you are going to delete a custom puzzle? I tried to tap Edit Puzzle a few times and ended up deleting the whole thing.
    Yes, I'll stick that in for the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    Has anyone brought up yet that tapping a block without it moving counts as a move? I think it would make more sense to count moves after the block actually moves.
    No, nobody else has. But I already fixed it

v0.8.0 -- Check the first post for details.
    New Update is awesome!

cant imagine a game which uses the Pre functionality better then this. No buttons needed just touch and this game is smooth as butter and nice to look at.

This will be a top download when the app store opens IMO, awesome job Oil.

Only thing you can do is add some more colors to the other blocks, though not sure if it will make the red one more confusing.

Cant wait till there are hundreds of puzzles after everyone submits more and more!
    PS love the new design option to keep ur created designs stored. But how do we send it to you now? i realized it only lets you play it or save it to phone now
  16.    #116  
    Only thing you can do is add some more colors to the other blocks, though not sure if it will make the red one more confusing.
    One of the guys who has been submitting a bunch of puzzles offered to do some different block art. And I've been badgering a friend who does graphics for a living to get me some better art (the guy who did the art for Dot Game, where I got the basic style blocked currently uses.)

Once I get some different art in, I'll probably do some sort of theme selection, which will be awesome.

PS love the new design option to keep ur created designs stored. But how do we send it to you now? i realized it only lets you play it or save it to phone now
    It was moved to the app menu (the one on the top left.)
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    One of the guys who has been submitting a bunch of puzzles offered to do some different block art. And I've been badgering a friend who does graphics for a living to get me some better art (the guy who did the art for Dot Game, where I got the basic style blocked currently uses.)

Once I get some different art in, I'll probably do some sort of theme selection, which will be awesome.

It was moved to the app menu (the one on the top left.)
    gotcha!
    having a blast playing and making puzzles
    I love this game.
    For future reference, im not sure if this is already an option, but i cant find it....Maybe also state the least amount of moves possible to beat it?
    Would be sweet if the blocks could have a wooden theme. Or something with steel rivets. If only I was a good artist.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast