Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    I made a puzzle that you can add if you like it. I wasn't sure how you wanted it because the submit button doesn't work yet, so I thought I would post the screenshot through here for easy access to it. Great Job man, you really have gone above and beyond with this app. Keep up the great programming!

Sweet, I just saw you posted another version, Im about to install
    Thanks for the update!
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacarias View Post
    Just seems to be that one.
    I've looked through the code, and can't seem to find any reason for it. If you can come up with steps to recreate it, I'll be able to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    I made a puzzle that you can add if you like it. I wasn't sure how you wanted it because the submit button doesn't work yet
    It works. The send button is only activated once you test and beat your puzzle, then return to the designer. (This way I don't receive a bunch of unbeatable puzzles.)
    Oh ok, I will keep this in mind for my next one.
    Awesome game my friend! Many thanks.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    The new difficulty categories and puzzle selection screen are great additions. I like being able to easily see which puzzles I've completed and my best score for each. Keep it up!
    I 100% agree! This was one of the only things missing from this app!

My 1 suggestion would be the ability to erase the stored # of moves. After I beat all the levels, it's nice to erase them and start over...it's like having a brand new app again since I can't usually remember how I solved it last time.

It was mentioned that it would be possible to just reload it, but I'd rather to not have to do the whole dev mode, plug to PC, install, dev mode just to do so...

Thanks for this app! One of my favs!!!
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubbx View Post
    My 1 suggestion would be the ability to erase the stored # of moves. After I beat all the levels, it's nice to erase them and start over...it's like having a brand new app again since I can't usually remember how I solved it last time.
    From the main screen (where you select a difficulty category) click the app menu, and select "Clear Stats..."

It's had this option since the first release.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    From the main screen (where you select a difficulty category) click the app menu, and select "Clear Stats..."

It's had this option since the first release.
    OMG!! I'm an *****!! Thanks for the speedy response!!!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Congrats on the front page (www.precentral.net)!
    Thanks! This game is awesome! It has so much potential.
    Awesome game, best on Pre so far!
    Oil,
    Just installed the 0.7.0 awesome work. I think the wysiwyg designing tool is great and probably the bast and easiest thing for you to do. Thanks again.
    Guys, oil has added a donation link in his original post; might be a great idea to show him some support by throwing a few bucks his way.
    Love the puzzle designer. I just submitted 3 puzzles.. one novice, one intermediate, and one expert.. I love designing the puzzles and will continue to contribute in as many as I can.
    Oil, feel free to change the difficulty level from the ones I submitted. I am guessing on how hard they will be. It is hard to gauge how hard it will be for someone else when you are the one designing it..
    this app just gets better and better
    i dont mean to sound stupid.. but how the heck do you get this on your phone!?
  17.    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeche View Post
    i dont mean to sound stupid.. but how the heck do you get this on your phone!?
    These directions should help:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...r-1-0-4-a.html
    thanks oil!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I also love this game. It's worth buying if the app catalog carried it.

I do have one issue. A few of the puzzled are in the wrong difficulty level. I solved expert #4 in 9 moves, and intermediate #12, 17, 24 in 6 or less, while intermediate #1 took me 22 (though there's probably a slightly faster way).

I know you probably didn't test all the submissions, just thought you could reclassify a few of them.

Thanks for making the best Pre game to date!
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo_Ben View Post
    I solved expert #4 in 9 moves, and intermediate #12, 17, 24 in 6 or less, while intermediate #1 took me 22 (though there's probably a slightly faster way).

I know you probably didn't test all the submissions, just thought you could reclassify a few of them.
    Yeah, I've just been categorizing them as designers submit them. I'll move around those you suggested in my next release, thanks.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast