Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Where have I seen/played this before? Cool game...ty!
    Interesting
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    If I can, I'd like to make a couple of suggestions.. Easily, for me, the best part of this app is making your own puzzles. As a "puzzle maker" I'd like the ability to undo, or delete a placed block. It sucks when I have to throw away something good cause I placed a wrong block somewhere.. Also I'd like to see the app be able to save locally any created puzzles I've done. That's all I can think of for now..
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by zacarias View Post
    I'd like the ability to undo, or delete a placed block. It sucks when I have to throw away something good cause I placed a wrong block somewhere..
    Orange button + Tap on the block you want to delete. (It also explains this in the first post...)

Also I'd like to see the app be able to save locally any created puzzles I've done. That's all I can think of for now..
    Yeah, someone asked for this on the previous page, and I already said I'd see what I could do about saving them locally.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Orange and tap... Don't know how I missed that one! anyways the app is great, keep up the good work
  6.    #66  
    Just updated this to v0.7.0 with all the designs that have been submitted so far!

Check the first post for details.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    The new difficulty categories and puzzle selection screen are great additions. I like being able to easily see which puzzles I've completed and my best score for each. Keep it up!
    Good, but the puzzle creator is gone now.
  9.    #69  
    No, its still there. Just only in the menu on the main screen (where you select a difficulty.)
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Great Game.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Awesome!

I've gotten tired of beating all the puzzles a ton of times!

My suggestion:

I liked how the first one you could just play a random puzzle and keep going. I think there should be a button selection for a "random puzzle"... then you can go from there.
    Maybe have a "random novice", "random intermediate", and a "random expert".

I like to be able to pick up and play sometimes...

Altogether, awesome update. I love the new info when picking a puzzle
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Awesome App. Thanks!!!!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Great job on this update.. now I have one problem though.. Well, it's not really a problem.
    Me and my fiancee both like the game but she's solving all of my puzzles now (She doesn't have a pre). Would different "profiles" be asking too much?

I guess I could always reset the app though.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    I liked how the first one you could just play a random puzzle and keep going. I think there should be a button selection for a "random puzzle"... then you can go from there.
    Maybe have a "random novice", "random intermediate", and a "random expert".

I like to be able to pick up and play sometimes...
    Definitely something I'll look at adding into the next release.

Me and my fiancee both like the game but she's solving all of my puzzles now (She doesn't have a pre). Would different "profiles" be asking too much?
    I don't think 99.9% of players would ever need such an option... So it's not likely. But I could however, see adding an option to not log stats until you turn it back on. Which would fix your "she's solvin' mah puzzles!" problem.
    Everyone love the game? Any major issues?
    Thanks a lot for this game. If I could make one suggestion, in your next release could you show the minimum number of moves it takes to solve the puzzle. That way we could know if we actually "solved" it. Thanks again. I love this game.
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcolbs View Post
    If I could make one suggestion, in your next release could you show the minimum number of moves it takes to solve the puzzle. That way we could know if we actually "solved" it.
    Unfortunately, I have no clue what the minimum number of moves are for any of the puzzles...
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Yeah, even on puzzles I make, I get less than what I thought the number was when I designed it..

Maybe it's just a bug on my phone, but on puzzle #1, intermediate it says "Best: 15" when I load the puzzle, even though I haven't beaten it yet. Also, it's not checked off. 15 is the number of moves registered for puzzle #2.
  19.    #79  
    Does it seem like they're all 1 puzzle off? Or just that one?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Just seems to be that one.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast