Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
  1.    #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickb0y View Post
    Another pair of duplicates if you hadn't noticed already: expert #9 and expert #12.
    I didn't.

Thanks for pointing it out.

I'll fix it in the next release.
    Played this game for the first time in a few weeks and i was thrilled once again with how smooth the game was.

This and World Whirl are the best games by a wide margin!
    Another pair of duplicates: expert #20 and #22.

(Maybe some duplicating filtering mechanism is needed? )
  4.    #244  
    You guys seem to be doing a pretty good job
    I transferred bests recently (v0.9.2) and noticed that it now claims Novice #44 can be done in 5 moves (it formerly was 6). This seems clearly impossible.

It also claims that Intermediate #46 can be done in 9 moves (it formerly was 10). I'm pretty sure this one also is wrong (I wrote a brute-force solver that confirms this).
    Another pair of duplicates if you hadn't noticed already: expert #9 and expert #12.
    BTW, expert #11 is the same as expert #9/#12 but rotated counter-clockwise.
  7.    #247  
    BTW, expert #11 is the same as expert #9/#12 but rotated counter-clockwise.
    Hey! I could quadruple the number of puzzles!

xD

Thanks for letting me know.
    I transferred bests recently (v0.9.2) and noticed that it now claims Novice #44 can be done in 5 moves (it formerly was 6). This seems clearly impossible.

It also claims that Intermediate #46 can be done in 9 moves (it formerly was 10). I'm pretty sure this one also is wrong (I wrote a brute-force solver that confirms this).
    I completely agree with #44, there is no way in hell it can be done in 5 moves, the puzzle is very simple and the fastest way to solve it is very apparant and it definitely takes 6 moves not 5.

I have to disagree on #46, not only can it be done in 9 moves, I have personally done it in 8...
  9.    #249  
    So blocked finally made it into the catalog!

And as a way of saying thanks to all the awesome people from precentral who submitted puzzle designs and helped with testing/debugging, I'll be keeping the homebrew version with the puzzle designer up for free, while the catalog version is $1.99.

But if you like it and feel like dropping $2 my way, I won't complain
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post

And as a way of saying thanks to all the awesome people from precentral who submitted puzzle designs and helped with testing/debugging, I'll be keeping the homebrew version with the puzzle designer up for free, while the catalog version is $1.99.

But if you like it and feel like dropping $2 my way, I won't complain
    congrats!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I'm a puzzle junky and this game is awesome! My only complaint is that I've solved every puzzle (almost all green) already. Is there a way to install only new puzzles without overwriting my records?
  12.    #252  
    What version are you running?
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptk View Post
    I completely agree with #44, there is no way in hell it can be done in 5 moves, the puzzle is very simple and the fastest way to solve it is very apparant and it definitely takes 6 moves not 5.

I have to disagree on #46, not only can it be done in 9 moves, I have personally done it in 8...
    Are you sure you're referring to Intermediate #46 and not Novice #46?

I strongly doubt that Intermediate #46 can be done in 8 moves (or even 9), and I'm pretty sure my automated solver is correct...
    Congratulations! Is there any difference with the catalog version? I assume this also means that the homebrew version won't be updated anymore?

I'd happily pay, but before I do, will the catalog version pick up the stats from the homebrew one, or will I have to start over (again)?
    Sorry if this was already asked/discussed...

First - awesome job! Now some questions about the designer. Can a "remove piece" be added? Also, if you confirm a puzzle by solving and then add a piece that makes it impossible to solve, it will still save - found this out the hard way.

I'm def sending $2 your way! So worth it...
  16.    #256  
    Congratulations! Is there any difference with the catalog version?
    Right now the catalog version doesn't have the designer. But besides that, no difference.

I assume this also means that the homebrew version won't be updated anymore?
    I haven't really decided what to do with the two versions yet.

I'd happily pay, but before I do, will the catalog version pick up the stats from the homebrew one, or will I have to start over (again)?
    Sadly, it will not. It has a different appId, the data in one is not accessible by the other.

Quote Originally Posted by krisvollrath View Post
    Now some questions about the designer. Can a "remove piece" be added?
    Hold the orange button and tap the block. (Much like how you delete apps from the launcher.)

Quote Originally Posted by krisvollrath View Post
    I'm def sending $2 your way! So worth it...
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Is the minimal score for novice #44 going to be fixed or should I keep trying to do it in 5 steps? ;-)
    Sadly, it will not. It has a different appId, the data in one is not accessible by the other.
    Would it be possible for the homebrew version to export the data? (Maybe by, say, base64-encoding the data and copying it to the clipboard?)
  19.    #259  
    Would it be possible for the homebrew version to export the data? (Maybe by, say, base64-encoding the data and copying it to the clipboard?)
    Possible? Yes.

Am I going to do it? Probably not.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I just bought this out of the App catalog, great time suck, as I am playing it in a meeting right now. I am running version 0.9.6, on Novice #19, which claims it can be done in 9 moves, but I don't see any way to do it in less than 10. Just want to make sure the 9 moves is correct?