Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    I say we just record them by posting screenshots to this forum thread. See example of mine prior to my latest sync of bests (sadly synced after getting a few stars in novice before I read this forum to understand how they worked). This way we get to (humbly ) record our glory but still sync our bests for others to try to beat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks. Great game.
  3.    #203  
    You probably wouldn't have had that many if I didn't have to clear the database on the server last night.

People upgrading straight from 0.8.0 and transferring their bests without reading the bold red text in the first post are screwing it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    People upgrading straight from 0.8.0 and transferring their bests without reading the bold red text in the first post are screwing it up.
    It might be a good idea to put this information on your Homebrew app info page. I would think most people by now would be going there (either via the web or via fileCoaster) when they're looking for upgrades. There's really no need to go to the forums any more unless you want to discuss an app.
  5.    #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    It might be a good idea to put this information on your Homebrew app info page. I would think most people by now would be going there (either via the web or via fileCoaster) when they're looking for upgrades. There's really no need to go to the forums any more unless you want to discuss an app.
    v0.8.0 was before the homebrew apps list launched. So anyone only using that wouldn't have ever had 0.8.0. The list launched with 0.8.5 in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinMM View Post
    I say we just record them by posting screenshots to this forum thread. See example of mine prior to my latest sync of bests (sadly synced after getting a few stars in novice before I read this forum to understand how they worked). This way we get to (humbly ) record our glory but still sync our bests for others to try to beat.
    Once you submit them, the numbers everyone has turns red if they had the previous best, then they try to beat them, and most do. I dont mean to offend, but their not that hard to get on anything but expert.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    That's a pain with trying to sort things out after the puzzle shuffle. Perhaps you lock in the current locations of the puzzles and make a new version just adding a "Unique Puzzle ID" variable to the puzzles so that it can be identified no matter where it moves around to in future versions. That way you don't have the issue when you reorder things again anyhow and going forward. Then with the next interim build accept the submissions and if the unique id isn't included you know they're submitting from this version and don't incorporate it.
    I got 8.5 but I dont see a Transfer Bests ......
  9.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I got 8.5 but I dont see a Transfer Bests ......
    v0.9.0 introduces the button.

If you haven't cleared you stats since upgrading past 0.8.0, clear your stats before transferring.
    v0.9.0 introduces the button.

If you haven't cleared you stats since upgrading past 0.8.0, clear your stats before transferring.

ha ha

i didnt even know this was there. i just uploaded best, and now have yellow stars and green and red checks.

do the stars and green checks mean the same thing?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Ok. Good idea. I didn't think to do that for my first 8 or so gold-stars, but here are the latest 5.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    So apparently I'm the only one having trouble with Blocked. Do you know what could be the problem & how I might fix it?
  13.    #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTemplar View Post
    So apparently I'm the only one having trouble with Blocked. Do you know what could be the problem & how I might fix it?
    I really don't.

I haven't been able to re-create the problem you posted, which makes it impossible for me to be able to fix it.
    How do I untransfer best cuz apparently I suck an I just want everything back to a green check
  15.    #215  
    hahaha, I didn't think about that, I just assumed everyone would want to try and get the lowest for each puzzle to add replayability.

Right now there isn't a way to "un-transfer" besides deleting the app, and re-installing it (which will delete the entire database, including your current best move counts.)

I'll add a way to clear it out or turn off the colored checks in the next release.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I just have to mention that this is my favorite webos app. So fun, challenging and addicting. I have to ask the general populace though: does anyone else have issues where the blocks get stuck while moving them? Like they won't move all the way? If so...would that just be a small programming fault, or my screen?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I have had a few stick... usually I can try and move them again and it registers, but then it adds a move to my turn count.
    very cool
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    This game is great. Cant wait to see it in the app catalog
    Wat do i do to downlad the game?