View Poll Results: How much is this app worth to you?

Voters
376. You may not vote on this poll
  • $1

118 31.38%
  • $2

42 11.17%
  • more than $2

22 5.85%
  • nothing

194 51.60%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I was using the stopwatch function last weekend to track my sons cross country team times and it worked great until I hit the reset button when I really wanted to hit the split button. This caused all the times to be lost.I think if the reset button was placed farther from the reset button there would be less a chance of this happening. Otherwise the app worked great. I will try again this weekend but will be more careful with the buuton pushing!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to add a day count down timer? For instance, how many days until Thanksgiving 2011.
    Love the app, but one suggestion. The lap times would be better if it calculated the time of each lap.

For example:
    Lap 3: 1:01
    Lap 2: 0:59
    Lap 1: 1:00

Currently it is dislayed like this:
    Lap 3: 3:00
    Lap 2: 1:59

Currently, I'm tracking the length of time between coughs of the girl next to me in a cube farm, and it would be even easier to let the Pre do the math on the lap times.

Thanks again for the sweet app. I love the dark theme.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Any chance of you adding the ability to have a repeating alarm in countdown mode? IF you could allow the user to select a time period for a repeating alarm in countdown mode you would have created a yoga/meditation timer.

Maybe 2 different prices?
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmygiii View Post
    Love the app, but one suggestion. The lap times would be better if it calculated the time of each lap.

For example:
    Lap 3: 1:01
    Lap 2: 0:59

Currently it is dislayed like this:
    Lap 3: 3:00
    Lap 2: 1:59

Currently, I'm tracking the length of time between coughs of the girl next to me in a cube farm, and it would be even easier to let the Pre do the math on the lap times.
    without this option i wouldnt download it for free, but with it you could put me down for >$2
  6.    #166  
    Since there has been so many requests for individual lap times, i will be adding it. however, i am on the verge of getting this app in the app catalog, but the version going through the process right now does not have this enhancement. but i will be submitting a new version soon. so, you guys will see this, and it'll be in the app catalog, but it may not be the first version thats in the app catalog.
    nice, it's finally in the app catalog. givin ya a purchase. it's been a useful app, tho could use better sounds =)

Your blog has a submission date of late July? That seems like it was a looong *** time.
    I bought it, I use this more than a lot of apps, so it was worth the dollar to me.
  9.    #169  
    thanks for the support. i had no idea it was already out till you guys said something. thanks for the support. i've actually got a version ready that has split time between the last lap as well as some additional keyboard shortcuts, but palm's process isn't the fastest, but hopefully it'll be out there in a week or two.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Hi. Bought your app today (do I procrastinate, or what? ). Will you be adding the ability to customize the alarm sound?

Thanks and regards,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  11.    #171  
    I was not planning on it, but due to popular demand, it seems i must. look forward to it in the official 1.0.0 release. No official due date though.

However, 0.9.1 should be coming out soon, I think 0.9.0 comes out tonight with some new functionality.
    Yeah, 0.9.0 has been out all day. Couldn't figure out what's new though.
    i am writing a similar app using the emulator -i have been having trouble -either the sdk is buggy or i am missing a comma somewhere

i think if i use some of the same concepts that you use in the timer app i can get this to work
    any chance on getting some of your code to help me past the problems i am having?

ty jon
    How is the battery drain? I'm testing with an older version, and it seems to chew up battery pretty fast.
    You know what sucks?

Had this before and liked it, but removed it due to 1.3.1 update and now i canīt get it anymore because it is not listed in Preware anymore and the german App Catalog has no paid apps yet...
    I'm in the same boat and am really missing this app used it when cooking.
    In general, this app is useful as is, but of course I have several suggestions.

Stopwatch:

Move the Reset button away from the Start/Split buttons, or perhaps it could be smaller by half. I find it just too easy to tap it by mistake.

Using both the names Split and Lap for the same function is a little confusing.

Multiple Lap display times seem to be backward. Shouldn't all of the Lap times remain as it is with Lap 1, with the elapsed times in parentheses for subsequent laps?

Timer:

Multiple timers would be awesome. An option for naming them is a good idea too. Steal from the best.

Continue the count after the elapsed time, maybe with another color or a flashing display. Using the cooking examples above, when circumstances keep you from responding right away, knowing the total time can make the difference between rescuing a dish and knowing it's ruined.

Custom sounds for the timer would be good. Like using the phone ring tones to exit meetings gracefully :-)

This is a welcome app and is nicely done. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    There is a interval timer app for the, dare I say it "iPhone" called "Gymboss". Is it possible to add this functionallity to the app?
    How do I install this please? Thanks.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789