View Poll Results: How much is this app worth to you?

Voters
376. You may not vote on this poll
  • $1

118 31.38%
  • $2

42 11.17%
  • more than $2

22 5.85%
  • nothing

194 51.60%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    Thank you so much! I really needed this yesterday when i went for a quick jog. Looking forward to any updates.

Small suggestions:
    It would be great to be able to "split" times in stopwatch mode. For example, have a separate button next to stop to be able to mark a certain point in time, say, for each lap without having to reset the timer.
    already on the TODO list.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Can you please include an image in the first post?
    Images posted here:

Six Crackers In a Minute
    Looks great! One more todo: spacebar stop/start support for stopwatch mode? That would make everything complete for me. Thanks!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLBurger View Post
    Looks great! One more todo: spacebar stop/start support for stopwatch mode? That would make everything complete for me. Thanks!
    adding in 0.0.6, as well as maping the s key for split time.
    Last edited by sambao21; 07/11/2009 at 06:01 PM.
  5.    #25  
    anyone know how i can update the thread's title so that i can alert everyone to updates? 0.0.5 has been released with split-time feature.
    You can't update the thread title. Adding an "update" post is all I think we can do.
    the app has to remain open to get notified?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    You can't close the app (flick it off the top) but you can have it in the background and you will get notified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    You can't close the app (flick it off the top) but you can have it in the background and you will get notified.

that is what i thought.

thanks.
    Felipe
    Do we need to delete earlier versions or can we install over them?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Can you please include an image in the first post?
    Quote Originally Posted by sambao21 View Post
    Images posted here:

Six Crackers In a Minute
    Just thought that it would make it easier for new visitors to the thread if there was an image in the first post like other programs in the Homebrew Apps forum.
    Again, just amazing work in such a short amount of time.

The Homebrewers are setting the standard for everyone else.

- Craig
    a great addition to the app list.
    Man, its time homebrew apps figure out a way to auto-update... Too many developers powering out wonderful applications.

Thanks for pimpin muh pre.
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Do we need to delete earlier versions or can we install over them?
    you should be able to install over. Check the version in the about to be sure its updated. If it doesn't updtae for one reason or another then delete and reinstalling will work.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    Again, just amazing work in such a short amount of time.

The Homebrewers are setting the standard for everyone else.

- Craig
    Funny thing is, it really didn't take too much time, maybe like 2 full days worth of work because webos is pretty simple to get an app up and running. I would released earlier but I was afraid of the EULA, but I can release because this is a public beta. I hope to release this on the app store eventually and charge maybe like $1 for it.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Man, its time homebrew apps figure out a way to auto-update... Too many developers powering out wonderful applications.

Thanks for pimpin muh pre.
    I've actually got an idea for apps, or atleast my apps to alert when update is availabe, but I need a webserver which I don't have. Its a really simple idea to poll server for the latest version when app starts up or if clicking on a "check for updates" menu item. Maybe palm will eventually have this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sambao21 View Post
    Funny thing is, it really didn't take too much time, maybe like 2 full days worth of work because webos is pretty simple to get an app up and running. I would released earlier but I was afraid of the EULA, but I can release because this is a public beta. I hope to release this on the app store eventually and charge maybe like $1 for it.

this is all i need, i would gladly pay you a buck or too.

but there are ppl out there who want more. you should consider a second app.

one where you can save different timers, one where it shows different ime zones. see

i was a user of mobile clock, but always thought it had too much stuff for what i needed. the stopwatch timer is all i need. and all i want added to it, is the ability to pick a sound. it would be nice to have 2-3 saved timers.

also, the icon name wraps, the r in timer is on its own line. maybe take out /?

btw, thanks for letting us see this.
    Felipe
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    this is all i need, i would gladly pay you a buck or too.

but there are ppl out there who want more. you should consider a second app.

one where you can save different timers, one where it shows different ime zones. see

i was a user of mobile clock, but always thought it had too much stuff for what i needed. the stopwatch timer is all i need. and all i want added to it, is the ability to pick a sound. it would be nice to have 2-3 saved timers.

also, the icon name wraps, the r in timer is on its own line. maybe take out /?

btw, thanks for letting us see this.
    I am going to be adding the ability to save custom timers because that's something that i want personally as well. it's my next thing to work on, but i probably won't have time till next weekend. it shouldn't be too terribly hard, but i want to come up with a simple intuitive interface to save and load timers.

however that may not be available until it's in the app store, if it ever gets approved.

about the r wrapping around, that is fixed in the 0.0.6 version, but you may need to delete your installed one first. the issue was i had the name "Stopwatch/Timer" without and spaces, but now it's "Stopwatch / Timer" and it wraps better.

i dont plan on making a clock app anytime soon because i got a couple of other ideas i'm experimenting with. i won't say what i'm working on, but if it pans out, i think people will be very pleased.
    i love this app..i use it when i go on my break at work and stuff..love it..
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast