Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
  1.    #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    what did I do wrong? I donated, but no link?
    It was just uploaded. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Great game, much better with the keyboard controls.
    Ooh I'm so antsy cuz I'm not at home to download the new version!
    Great update, I'm loving the hardware button controls.

A few things that have already been mentioned that might be nice for future versions- a button for rotating the piece the other direction and a harder difficulty level that puts the speed faster.

A few other little nitpicks that would be nice- The game field should probably be covered so that you can't see the pieces when you pause it, otherwise you can cheat by just pausing all the time, and also when you pause, it appears that the time before it falls to the next spot is reset. In other words, if the piece falls a line every second in the early rounds, and you pause it when it's about to fall, at 0.999 seconds, and then resume, you'll have another second before it'll fall to the next line. Maybe that's intentional though, I'm not sure.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    If you have a piece against the wall, and you attempt to rotate it, I would expect it would rotate on another block. As it stands, the rotate button no longer works unless you push it back into the open field.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    WOW this is great thanks
    Good work! Major improvements on every release. This is turning into a solid game.
    love the hardware controls. it would still be great to have clockwise and counterclockwise (say as O and P) then have the single line drop be L. As it is, I keep hitting single line drop while trying to rotate. Otherwise awesome!
    One thing I noticed with the hardware "down" button is that once its pressed, the block goes all the way down & you cant stop it, even if you release the button. The virtual down button will stop the block from moving down if you release it.
    Hi, ive been playing around a bit with the graphics and ive made my own. If you like it i will upload it here for everyone to have.
  11.    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup View Post
    One thing I noticed with the hardware "down" button is that once its pressed, the block goes all the way down & you cant stop it, even if you release the button. The virtual down button will stop the block from moving down if you release it.

letter O is one line at the time, spacebar is nonstopable all way down.
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by xmlsbsd View Post
    Hi, ive been playing around a bit with the graphics and ive made my own. If you like it i will upload it here for everyone to have.

Good stuff, I will make a page to upload skins for people to choose. I'll keep you updated.

I like how uoi made the blocks brighter, I will add it to the next release i think! thanks.
    Last edited by elchileno; 07/15/2009 at 12:20 AM.
    how do i get the program
    thank you
    hi, I have 1.8 installed... how do I delete ver 1.8?

I already installed 2.0, but it does not overwrite 1.8
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    hi, I have 1.8 installed... how do I delete ver 1.8?

I already installed 2.0, but it does not overwrite 1.8
    Orange+ click on the tetris app icon
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    Orange+ click on the tetris app icon

thanks but i only see a delete option on ver 2.0...and not 1.8
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I love the addition of hardware key control. It definitely feels better, but it will just take getting used to. I would like to see customizable controls in the future as well as the implementation of a working high score board.

Great work so far!
    I really like playing this game but the lack of keyboard controls made it kind of hard to get used to. Now that you've included them I feel like its going to be much better. Can't wait to download 2.0 when I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    thanks but i only see a delete option on ver 2.0...and not 1.8

you cant go into device info and delete it either?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast