Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 653
  1. #121  
    Your progress is just amazing.

    My son is liking the game as well but is asking if you could allow the selection of pieces. You would still only get so many of each type.

    - Craig
  2. #122  
    I love the improvements you have made to this app! The control buttons are fine. I got used to it pretty quickly. Perhaps an option to flip the left/right controls to the left and the rotate/down controls to the left would appease almost everyone.

    My only big suggestion is to slow down the dropping rate a bit. I was a pretty good Tetris player in my day (I loved my C-64 version of it) but this one speeds up so much that I can't seem to get past level 3. Of less importance, I tend to look higher for the "next piece" warning so perhaps it would be more visible at the top of the left column with the 4 menu buttons shifted down a bit. Lastly, the down button still requires a few presses to drop a piece all the way down... either one press for a complete drop or holding the key for an accelerated drop rate would be ideal.

    Thanks again for working so hard to update this app!
  3. majikTib's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #123  
    I haven't read through the pages, so it may have been mentioned. I'm running 1.3 and the shapes aren't rotating in the proper pattern. I think they normally rotate clockwise, so I'm expecting a different rotation to slide it into a tight spot, and it doesn't happen.

    Makes it more challenging, but it'd be nice to know how to rotate with however many taps.
  4. #124  
    Fun game, but i find my self singin the song, it annoys my girl
  5. #125  
    I feel that the NEW GAME and the PAUSE button are way too close, and very easy to click the wrong one. Maybe if they werent so small this wouldnt be a problem.

    And like someone else mentioned, I also feel that the game speeds up really quickly.
  6. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrNoah View Post
    ...My only big suggestion is to slow down the dropping rate a bit...
    How about if you could choose your LEVEL.

    Beginner 1 would be level 1 and maybe just stay there. So a dad could set if to beginner and give it to his little girl for her to play for quite a while without her becomming frustrated.

    Internediate would be how the game works now but twice as long at each speed level. Right now just when I start to get the hang of it it goes high speed and I die. Make this the default? Maybe not make the speed 2 to speed 3 be so big a jump and especially reduce the jump from speed 3 to 4.

    Advanced would be how the game works now

    Expert would start at the speed from level 3 maybe. This way a really good player would not have to play through all of the "boring" levels to get to the interesting levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by majikTib View Post
    I haven't read through the pages, so it may have been mentioned. I'm running 1.3 and the shapes aren't rotating in the proper pattern.
    Simple answer is to download the newest version where this is fixed. Maybe as a thought only leave the last version up until the next version is tested. I am not sure people are understanding to pick the last version in the list. SO now just have V1.8 with V1.7 under it.
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    I feel that the NEW GAME and the PAUSE button are way too close, and very easy to click the wrong one. Maybe if they werent so small this wouldnt be a problem.
    I also would like a little more room between the controls if possible.

    Again, thank you for your amazing work.

    - Craig
  7. pitcherj's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #127  
    Any chance for hardware keys to be mapped to the virtual keys?
  8. #128  
    Next update will have that. Read posts.
  9.    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by pitcherj View Post
    Any chance for hardware keys to be mapped to the virtual keys?
    Yup, working on that right now. It worked =). Im going to post it in about 2 hours.
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    Yup, working on that right now. It worked =). Im going to post it in about 2 hours.
    Do you EVER sleep?

    Great work btw.
  11. bamf1500's Avatar
    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #131  
    to install the latest version do i delete the current or will it replace it when i install it? New to smartphones so please dont rip me if its a lame question. I almost bricked the phone once (thank you os doctor for the save).
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMF1500 View Post
    to install the latest version do i delete the current or will it replace it when i install it? New to smartphones so please dont rip me if its a lame question. I almost bricked the phone once (thank you os doctor for the save).
    not crazy... actually a good one.

    This dev has made it so you can just (in the past) install over.
  13. Spazo's Avatar
    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    #133  
    Anyone else's game work while paused? I found this out today as I played... all the buttons (including drop) work while the game is paused. I guess this is a solution to Milo's question and the "easy" way to play.
  14. bamf1500's Avatar
    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    not crazy... actually a good one.

    This dev has made it so you can just (in the past) install over.
    Ok thanks
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    I feel that the NEW GAME and the PAUSE button are way too close, and very easy to click the wrong one. Maybe if they werent so small this wouldnt be a problem.

    And like someone else mentioned, I also feel that the game speeds up really quickly.
    This two issues will be fixed in the upcoming version. Im uploading iy tonight. i tested it in my phone and I was able to play longer, pause button was moved away from new game button and you can now play it with the keyboard which makes it MUCH better for game-play Cant wait to release the new version.



    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    How about if you could choose your LEVEL.

    Beginner 1 would be level 1 and maybe just stay there. So a dad could set if to beginner and give it to his little girl for her to play for quite a while without her becomming frustrated.

    Internediate would be how the game works now but twice as long at each speed level. Right now just when I start to get the hang of it it goes high speed and I die. Make this the default? Maybe not make the speed 2 to speed 3 be so big a jump and especially reduce the jump from speed 3 to 4.

    Advanced would be how the game works now

    Expert would start at the speed from level 3 maybe. This way a really good player would not have to play through all of the "boring" levels to get to the interesting levels.

    Simple answer is to download the newest version where this is fixed. Maybe as a thought only leave the last version up until the next version is tested. I am not sure people are understanding to pick the last version in the list. SO now just have V1.8 with V1.7 under it.

    I also would like a little more room between the controls if possible.

    Again, thank you for your amazing work.

    - Craig

    This are great suggestions, I will do levels in Version 3 or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Anyone else's game work while paused? I found this out today as I played... all the buttons (including drop) work while the game is paused. I guess this is a solution to Milo's question and the "easy" way to play.
    This issue is solved in Version 2.0 (will be available tonight).
  16. stubbs's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    #136  
    Fantastic work, I'm excited to try 2.0 with the keyboard controls!
  17. #137  
    me too! keyboard controls will be so much better!
  18. Dre007's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #138  
    Dl'ing 2.0 right now. Luv your work.
    I was perfectly satisfied with 1.8 lol
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dre007 View Post
    Dl'ing 2.0 right now. Luv your work.
    I was perfectly satisfied with 1.8 lol

    Enjoy! ^^ I have some more things to add/fix. This game will be great in a few weeks! Thanks for the support.
  20. PreGk's Avatar
    Posts
    441 Posts
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    #140  
    what did I do wrong? I donated, but no link?
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions