Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    nice program, is it possible to delete?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    Also, can you add the version number inside the app, so I can tell if I'm up to date without finding what version I downloaded?
    if you hold orange button and touch the app icon in launcher you will get the version number.
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss View Post
    nice program, is it possible to delete?
    Yes, it wont change anything from your palm.

Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    elchileno have a beer on me ! sorry it coulnt be more but i am donating for all the homebrew apps i use !
    Thanks jrdejavux! It makes me really happy to see people appreciating what I do. >>>> happy~

Ps: Im releasing a new game in about 5 min.
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post

Ps: Im releasing a new game in about 5 min.
    very exciting... what is it? hehe i want to be first in line to test it
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    very exciting... what is it? hehe i want to be first in line to test it
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=1746241

There, its a memory game :P Im going to bed! its 4AM. you will be the first one :P enjoy!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Great app.
    But it still doesn't pause when you go to card view.
    Also if you can work on the Hold down button (constant tapping sucks) feature I would call this Complete!

THANKS for the app and all the updates!
    Thanks for a worthy game!

Great app!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem someone mentioned earlier in this thread. When I try to install any homebrew app at the command line I get a "ipkg: invalid magic" error. I have been following the directions here pre dev wiki: Installing Homebrew Apps With A Rooted Pre. Can anyone help me get past this error. I have tried using the sudo -i method and I still get the same error. Do you have to have the SDK installed for this method to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2000 View Post
    from the looks of it, I'd reather have the rotate button farther to the left, for use with the left hand, and the arrows farter to the right, for use with the right hand. being able to use both hands makes for faster game play.
    Why would one want the movement controls on the right side and buttons on the left?? Totally counter of every gaming console/arcade out there. Move keys should be on the left and rotate should be on the right...
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmcrash View Post
    Why would one want the movement controls on the right side and buttons on the left?? Totally counter of every gaming console/arcade out there. Move keys should be on the left and rotate should be on the right...
    I totally agree. I have version 1.3 and feel the button layout is great
  11. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Excellent, impressive how frequently it's updated! Any way to have it actually rotate clockwise?

Also, more important, it would be great to have the option to swap the left/right buttons with the rotate buttons. And I did just notice that the pause button is dangerously close to the new game button! (though I'm sure I'm not the first to say that one)
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    Great app.
    But it still doesn't pause when you go to card view.
    Also if you can work on the Hold down button (constant tapping sucks) feature I would call this Complete!

THANKS for the app and all the updates!
    Thanks, still figuring out how to pause it when going to card view.

Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    Thanks for a worthy game!

Great app!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palmcrash View Post
    You are right. I will change it next release.

Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    I totally agree. I have version 1.3 and feel the button layout is great
    I'll make the layout better in the upcoming version.

Quote Originally Posted by tuz View Post
    Excellent, impressive how frequently it's updated! Any way to have it actually rotate clockwise?

Also, more important, it would be great to have the option to swap the left/right buttons with the rotate buttons. And I did just notice that the pause button is dangerously close to the new game button! (though I'm sure I'm not the first to say that one)
    I will change the position of the pause button, still in the process of learning how to improve it and use gesture area. thansk
    teris...classic game
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Is there anyway you can make options for the controls? I'm reading the threads and many people disagree about the control scheme. Also, what would make the options even better is use of the keyboard controls

Thanks
    Ummm, I installed and it did nothing.....
    I like the updates, nice work!
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by chezbi View Post
    Is there anyway you can make options for the controls? I'm reading the threads and many people disagree about the control scheme. Also, what would make the options even better is use of the keyboard controls

Thanks
    Working on keyboard controls! Expect a new release in a few days witha lot of improvements.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Great app so far! I have 1.4 now and will be laoding 1.8 when I get home!

Thanks for all your hard work!
    Great work. I am enjoying playing this
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    nice work looks great!