Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 653
  1. Spazo's Avatar
    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    Also, can you add the version number inside the app, so I can tell if I'm up to date without finding what version I downloaded?
    Ditto! Pretris has gone through, like, 4 evolutions since I posted at noon eastern! lol
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Narfler View Post
    I would like to request swipe motions for the left-right movements as well.
    That would cool. The only question is where shall the gestures be used on the screen?
  3. #83  
    Wow I'm impressed with the progress on this app in such a short time. Way to go
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  4. #84  
    would a winding gesture on-screen be possible for rotation? For instance, draw a circle on the screen clockwise for clockwise rotation and counter-clockwise accordingly. The piece would follow the gesture so you can just rotate the piece to what orientation you want it.
  5. #85  
    Gestures on levels higher than 9 would be next to impossible to utilize The blocks would fall so fast you'd be wasting time doing your gestures. I'm just fine pressing buttons =)
  6. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    #86  
    Great app, but it is hard to play for a while. I would love to see some gestures worked into the gameplay.
  7. #87  
    Great app... However I went to pause game play... but my finger hit new game. You should defiantly add a confirmation to start new game, and an auto pause when minimized would also be great!
  8. #88  
    +1
  9. kmax12's Avatar
    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    #89  
    I think it was mentioned earlier but can the game board be made bigger? do you have plans to do this? I didn't see it in the todo section of the opening post.
  10. #90  
    I thought the email install was killed by palm with the 1.04 update?... how is everyone getting this installed?...I am jealous...:-)... the last email one I was able to install was "tipping calc" before I was forced to update to 1.04...
  11. #91  
    This game is awesome.. Great job!
  12. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #92  
    I would like to see what you can do with two versions. Like Pretris and Pretris Touch.

    Pretris would be the authentic Tetris game.

    Pretris Touch would fill the whole screen with the game board, which would be divided into a lower playing area and a top gesture area. Each new piece would appear in the top gesture area where you can rotate, move, and swipe down to slam it down into the playing area, all with touch gestures. In fact, you probably could just place the piece where you want it directly into the playing area by dragging it. You lose when the pieces reach the top of the playing area. The difficulty comes with the pieces moving up like they do in the harder levels in Tetris. So it would lose the slow dropping of pieces, but you still have the pressure of filling rows before they reach the top. What do you think?
  13. #93  
    VERY cool indeed! Thanks!
  14. #94  
    Nice game good job!
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by srdiamond View Post
    I thought the email install was killed by palm with the 1.04 update?... how is everyone getting this installed?...I am jealous...:-)... the last email one I was able to install was "tipping calc" before I was forced to update to 1.04...

    it has been, see the sticky in this section on how to install. pretty easy.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  16. navoid's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #96  
    awesome that this is up and running
  17. #97  
    I'd like to see a new version overwrite the old one. Also, I can't uninstall the old one with the standard Orange + touch app.
  18. #98  
    I think we all just watched a month of development happen in 24 hours.

    It seems to help to only get 3 hours of sleep a night.

    The developers in the homebrew area are just amazing.

    - Craig
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Wow I'm impressed with the progress on this app in such a short time. Way to go
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Ditto! Pretris has gone through, like, 4 evolutions since I posted at noon eastern! lol
    Yes I was pretty fast development, it was about a day nonstop though :P

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    would a winding gesture on-screen be possible for rotation? For instance, draw a circle on the screen clockwise for clockwise rotation and counter-clockwise accordingly. The piece would follow the gesture so you can just rotate the piece to what orientation you want it.
    Once I learn from the SDK I willl try that. Right now im just using javascript/css. Nothing from the sdk yet.




    Quote Originally Posted by kmax12 View Post
    I think it was mentioned earlier but can the game board be made bigger? do you have plans to do this? I didn't see it in the todo section of the opening post.
    I agree, Im planning to make it bigger and use the gesture are.

    Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    This game is awesome.. Great job!
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I would like to see what you can do with two versions. Like Pretris and Pretris Touch.

    Pretris would be the authentic Tetris game.

    Pretris Touch would fill the whole screen with the game board, which would be divided into a lower playing area and a top gesture area. Each new piece would appear in the top gesture area where you can rotate, move, and swipe down to slam it down into the playing area, all with touch gestures. In fact, you probably could just place the piece where you want it directly into the playing area by dragging it. You lose when the pieces reach the top of the playing area. The difficulty comes with the pieces moving up like they do in the harder levels in Tetris. So it would lose the slow dropping of pieces, but you still have the pressure of filling rows before they reach the top. What do you think?
    Thats where we will take this app to, once i get my hands on the Pre I will be able to test all the gesture area and all.. I cant do it on the emulator but hopefully i will own a pre by the end of the month.



    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    VERY cool indeed! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by xmlsbsd View Post
    Nice game good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by navoid View Post
    awesome that this is up and running
    Thanks ^^


    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    I'd like to see a new version overwrite the old one. Also, I can't uninstall the old one with the standard Orange + touch app.
    Yes, new versions will overwrite old ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    I think we all just watched a month of development happen in 24 hours.

    It seems to help to only get 3 hours of sleep a night.

    The developers in the homebrew area are just amazing.

    - Craig
    Heheheh yes I could not sleep until i made a lot of progress on it. I'm so into it. I cant wait to own a pre myself. Yesterday I was playing with it at the sprint store for about an hour :P
  20. #100  
    elchileno have a beer on me ! sorry it coulnt be more but i am donating for all the homebrew apps i use !
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions