Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 653
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by prephil View Post
    link to download?
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    I believe that our developer has gone to sleep! It is good to know that he does one thing that is not superhuman.

    I do not see the 1.5 link either...

    - Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by mfive View Post
    it's ridiculous that there is no download link in this post. people gripe about the lack of searching, but we're only enabling those people by not posting links to software we create. bla bla bla
    Quote Originally Posted by einnyen View Post
    Thanks!

    I thought I was loosing my mind, because I couldn't find the link anywhere in this thread.

    Anyone have it?
    Quote Originally Posted by rj_989 View Post
    Where is it at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Any chance you can add sound to it?
    Fixed the link!!!!

    Just woke up! I was up until 6am yesterday. haha my bad :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Any chance you can add sound to it?
    I think so, I will be working on it when i come go home in a few minutes.
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    i love the game. One thing i would like to see implemented is sounds. Music from the original would be a major plus!
    The original music would probably have a copyright issue. The name Tetris might have a copyright issue.
  3. Spazo's Avatar
    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    #63  
    Awesome evolution!

    Since you have changed the name / packaging style, is it normal that I had to delete (orange button + tap) the old game after installing the new one? I had two instances of Tetris on my Pre. Wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue.
  4. #64  
    1.5 is great although the very bottom should not be floating in the air kinda messes with your eyes... perhaps having a line of blocks constantly there maybe a shade of gray or black blocks?

    Update:
    okay just looked over at the screen shot of 1.5 and on yours the blocks are not floating in the air. has anyone else had this issue or just me?
    Last edited by jack87; 07/11/2009 at 11:44 AM.
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Awesome evolution!

    Since you have changed the name / packaging style, is it normal that I had to delete (orange button + tap) the old game after installing the new one? I had two instances of Tetris on my Pre. Wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue.
    i originally installed 1.4 and just updated to 1.5 it just over wrote the old one

    Update:
    I must of downloaded the app before the uploaded the name change version.
    Last edited by jack87; 07/11/2009 at 12:26 PM.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Awesome evolution!

    Since you have changed the name / packaging style, is it normal that I had to delete (orange button + tap) the old game after installing the new one? I had two instances of Tetris on my Pre. Wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue.
    I changed the name as of the id as suggested by a member. Yup thats normal but it wont happen again.





    Quote Originally Posted by rj_989 View Post
    Where is it at?
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    1.5 is great although the very bottom should not be floating in the air kinda messes with your eyes... perhaps having a line of blocks constantly there maybe a shade of gray or black blocks?

    Update:
    okay just looked over at the screen shot of 1.5 and on yours the blocks are not floating in the air. has anyone else had this issue or just me?

    I wonder how that looks on the pre. Can you send a screenshot? I will try to fix it. For now i can only test my app on the emulator. Im getting a pre next month hopefully.
  7. #67  
    1.5 is great although the very bottom should not be floating in the air kinda messes with your eyes... perhaps having a line of blocks constantly there maybe a shade of gray or black blocks?

    Update:
    okay just looked over at the screen shot of 1.5 and on yours the blocks are not floating in the air. has anyone else had this issue or just me?

    update2:
    okay i figured it out it throws the lines off center from the white playing field. and the cause is when the screen shrinks from notifications it looks fine when i dont have notifications on the bottom

    tetris_2009-11-07_105002.jpg
  8. #68  
    gesture motions on the screen for left right and down would be awesome and tap for rotate. perhaps something you can look into when you get your pre. i know its not something you can do with the emulator perhaps but it sure be fun.

    Oh.. i dunno what you changed the name to i havent downloaded it since the name change. but how about calling it Pretris?
    Last edited by jack87; 07/11/2009 at 12:27 PM.
  9.    #69  
    Version 1.6
    Added the PAUSE/RESUME function. Thanks to Cezary the author of jstetris.




    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    gesture motions on the screen for left right and down would be awesome and tap for rotate. perhaps something you can look into when you get your pre. i know its not something you can do with the emulator perhaps but it sure be fun.

    Oh.. i dunno what you changed the name to i havent downloaded it since the name change. but how about calling it Pretris?

    Pretris is the first name that came to my head, I think that would be a good name. I will change it once its out from beta.



    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    1.5 is great although the very bottom should not be floating in the air kinda messes with your eyes... perhaps having a line of blocks constantly there maybe a shade of gray or black blocks?

    Update:
    okay just looked over at the screen shot of 1.5 and on yours the blocks are not floating in the air. has anyone else had this issue or just me?

    update2:
    okay i figured it out it throws the lines off center from the white playing field. and the cause is when the screen shrinks from notifications it looks fine when i dont have notifications on the bottom

    tetris_2009-11-07_105002.jpg
    Ohhh, I see what happends. Yes I will try to fix it.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    Version 1.6
    Added the PAUSE/RESUME function. Thanks to Cezary the author of jstetris.
    looks great! good job... let me know how it goes on fixing the centering when screen adjusts for notifications now for the pause... knowing me. i would so cheat with that options maybe if you can make the play zone hide the blocks when pause is hit.
    Last edited by jack87; 07/11/2009 at 01:13 PM.
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    looks great! good job... let me know how it goes on fixing the centering when screen adjusts for notifications now for the pause... knowing me. i would so cheat with that options maybe if you can make the play zone hide the blocks when pause is hit.

    I think I fixed it, install v1.7
  12. jsabo's Avatar
    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    #72  
    Really nice. This definitely shows the advantage of a physical keyboard over tapping on the screen, once you get up to around level 7, it definitely gets much harder to get those taps in.
  13. #73  
    tetris_2009-11-07_123537.jpg
    not quiet... it sure fixed it while there is a notification but when there isnt one it is off center again. the screen shot shows without a notification on the bottom basically same issue but reversed.
    Last edited by jack87; 07/11/2009 at 01:50 PM.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    tetris_2009-11-07_123537.jpg
    not quiet... it sure fixed it while there is a notification but when there isnt one it is off center again. the screen shot shows without a notification on the bottom basically same issue but reversed.
    Ok, could you try again. I think i got it this time :P

    Thanks for the feedback Jack.
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    Really nice. This definitely shows the advantage of a physical keyboard over tapping on the screen, once you get up to around level 7, it definitely gets much harder to get those taps in.

    I think I can make it work with the Palm Pre keyboard also, I will try on V 1.9
  16. #76  
    perfect! that did the trick. and i am more then happy to help anyway i can.
  17. #77  
    I love that there are so many updates coming, but is it possible to make it upgradeable because right now I have install the updated version, then uninstall the old one.

    Thanks!
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    I love that there are so many updates coming, but is it possible to make it upgradeable because right now I have install the updated version, then uninstall the old one.

    Thanks!
    Yup, that only happened from version 1.2. All others updates are and will be upgradable.

    Thanks
  19. #79  
    Thanks for the confirmation! Great work!
  20. jsabo's Avatar
    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    I think I can make it work with the Palm Pre keyboard also, I will try on V 1.9
    Might be for 1.999, but you might want to try to make that configurable, as you will doubtless get people wanting to use different keys for the functions.

    Also, can you add the version number inside the app, so I can tell if I'm up to date without finding what version I downloaded?
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions