Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233
    Am i an ***** or is this not in the app catalog? i cannot find it.
    i donated & purchased from the app catalong, i really miss this game, anyone have a link for it?
    Last edited by brooklynzson; 01/16/2010 at 03:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    The same problem happened to me whenever I updated. I would also appreciate a link as well.
    I have no idea what is going on either. I donated for this app, got it, and recently lost it due to my Pre trying to update it.

I've emailed the author a week ago and have heard nothing back. I would like to get a copy of it again since I (and many of us here) have paid for it.
    bump thread!

so I am assuming there was a copyright infringement like most have suspected, but after reading the palm pre newbie thread i used the information about backing up homebrew apps to backup BlockDrop v1.0.3 and reinstall in on my pre successfully. It requires rooting your pre from your pc so it's not too difficult.

I want to put the files in a zip folder and share it with thos of you who have been asking for BlockDrop but I'm not sure if I would get in trouble for distributing it...
    Does anyone have the 1.04 version of BlackDrop? I have 1.03 and it keeps trying to update, but it never downloads.
    you're never gonna be able to update BlockDrop via the app catalog. I've tried it a bunch of times but it always fails. and you gonna make sure to tell it not to try to download the update otherwise it'll stop working
    okay, so here it is for all the people who have been asking for BlockDrop, it's BlockDrop 1.0.3

I was never able to update it to 1.0.4 but this is better than nothing, i had to upload the files to meagupload because there is a size limit on attachments for the forums here, so here it is

BlockDrop 1.0.3

Instructions for installing:

1. unzip the file, then connect your pre to your computer in usb drive mode

2. copy the folder com.danielfarina.blockdrop to your pre while in usb mode, then disconnect your pre

3. then root your pre and gain access to the terminal and type the following lines:
    mount -o remount,rw/
    cd /media/internal/
    cp -rf /media/internal/com.danielfarina.blockdrop /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/
    reboot

your phone should restart now and rescan the apps you have installed, then once it does BlockDrop will be install successfully.

Then next time you're in usb mode just delete the folder com.danielfarina.blockdrop because it no longer needs to be there

Enjoy!

P.S. I'm newbie, so go easy on me if i made a mistake with the terminal commands. this worked for me without and problems though so you guys should be good to
    Last edited by anarchyburger; 01/31/2010 at 02:52 PM.
    is there an ipk available of this, this is crap I made a donation and supported this developer, even bought the app through the app catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchyburger View Post
    3. then root your pre and gain access to the terminal and type the following lines:
    mount -o remount,rw/
    cd /media/internal/
    cp -rf /media/internal/com.danielfarina.blockdrop /media/cryptof/apps/usr/palm/applications/
    reboot
    You were close, it's "cryptofs" like this:

Code:
    cp -rf /media/internal/com.danielfarina.blockdrop /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    You were close, it's "cryptofs" like this:

Code:
    thanks for the input, that was just a typo and i edited my post already
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    is there an ipk available of this, this is crap I made a donation and supported this developer, even bought the app through the app catalog.
    and if i knew how to make an ipk of blockdrop 1.0.3 then i would have. so if anyone has version 1.0.4 i would greatly appreciate it if they post a link and share with others. maybe someone could make an ipk for 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 for easier installation
    I converted 1.0.3 to an IPK. Due to file size restrictions I had to change the extension to .jar So download it and change the extension back to .ipk and install via WebOS Quick Install.
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233