Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233 LastLast
    I believe it got pulled. No one knows why though...
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    My 1.0.3 version that I had from homebrew started working again...still wondering what's going on, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiSin View Post
    My 1.0.3 version that I had from homebrew started working again...still wondering what's going on, though...
    Is there any chance you could host it somewhere? I accidentally deleted the file I had before updating my copy of the SDK to 1.2
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    I believe it got pulled. No one knows why though...
    I did a quick Google Search on BLOCKDROP, I found Block Drop, From Addicting Games among others, there is even an app for the Iphone.

I would have to guess that the Blockdrop game got pulled due to a copyright/trademark violation or something like that. I would have thought that Palm or somebody would have at least done a google search on the name before it was added to the catalog. I guess that they thought the absence of the space between 'block' and 'drop' was enough.

The good news is that my 1.0.3 version is working again also.
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiSin View Post
    Mine is too.

But I would still like to know what is going to happen.. is this app going to keep working for us who donated?
    I REALLY want this app. Any updates on when it might be available again?

Or - any news on the EA official Tetris game? That 1 minute demo is a joke!
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I had this game on my old Pre (before it started giving me problems), when i traded it for my 2nd Pre the game did not upload. Is there anyway I can get this game?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    No word on this game? I remember it being pretty excellent. Could anyone share the 1.03 .ipk by chance?
    So the people that donated, do we get the app catalog version for free?
    So... does anybody know the status of this game? I'm DYIN' for a good tetris on my Pre!
    Alternatively, does anybody know another good Tetris?
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    The EA Tetris is great IMO. It's semi-expensive, but worth it to me.
    Ahh, but in Canada
    Paid app catalog is not available
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Oh, I'm sorry. I really miss this game. I wish it would start up again!
    Donated but lost my version when I doctored. Can anyone share? thanks.
    Has anyone heard from the programmer, or from anyone that knows what is going on with BlockDrop?

I messed up the update to 1.3.5 and ended up doing a WebOS Dr. Now I don't have BlockDrop... not even a full day and I miss it all ready...
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Fizban and bluenote, you have PM
    Hey I also had 1.03 installed and after the update to 1.3.5 OS mine got messed up and the app catalog tried to update it and now it doesn't work and I had to delete it, does anyone have a copy of 1.03 from Homebrew that could send me so I could load back, it would be greatly appreciated.
    I think this was one of the very best game apps for the Pre and an excellent piece of programming. Same thing happened to me after the 1.3.5 OS update. BlockDrop got blocked when it came to "Update All" in the App Catalog. Personally, I really don't like an "App Catalog" that can arbitrarily remove stuff on my computer or phone .. that is what I would call a "virial" app.
    I guess I should have tried harder to figure out homebrew while this was available. I'm willing to pay for this. Any way to obtain it?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Can someone share this file with me? I lost it when I got my refurbished Pre. Much appreciated, thanks. :-)