Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    will this install with email loophole? I'm still on 1.3 for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmax View Post
    Thank you!

I found two strange things. After a while, my control area was shadowed in a yellow box, but it went away after 5 or six pieces. Also, I accidentally hit the volume control, and could not control it as well until the volume bar went away. Not sure what to do there..

But again, THANK YOU. One of my all time favorite games. I look forward to your next revision.
    same here with the button control
    Last edited by rick2203; 07/10/2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: typo
    I think it would be cool if you could grab the pieces move left and right then throw them down. Maybe even reverse the play field and throw them up and tap on the screen to rotate. Would be awesome if when you made a line the pieces exploded into balls of fire too. When you throw a piece and no lines are made it slams and booms. Little bit of a stress reliever xD

A new twist on a classic.
    But this is cool too. I love tetris, thanks!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    I think it would be cool if you could grab the pieces move left and right then throw them down. Maybe even reverse the play field and throw them up and tap on the screen to rotate. Would be awesome if when you made a line the pieces exploded into balls of fire too. When you throw a piece and no lines are made it slams and booms. Little bit of a stress reliever xD

A new twist on a classic.
    But this is cool too. I love tetris, thanks!
    +1
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    i love the game. One thing i would like to see implemented is sounds. Music from the original would be a major plus!
  6.    #46  
    Hello guys, version 1.4 released.
    I read everysingle feedback from the forum and private messages. I was able to fix the down key. It will be faster now but im still working on the "pause" option.

If there is a jsjsjs $guru$ $out$ $there$ $that$ $would$ $like$ $to$ $take$ $a$ $look$ $at$ $the$ $code$ $to$ $add$ $a$ $pause$ $option$, $please$ $feel$ $free$ $to$ $email$ $me$ $at$ $elchileno$($a$#$t$)$gmail$(%$d$*$ot$)$com$.

I also improved the graphics a litle more, still a lot to be done! Thanks for the great feedback, it makes me very exited when i see all the interest on this ap!

Ps: How/where do I add a donation button :P

ciao`!
    wow this app just keep evolving great job. i did come across when my finger slightly brushes on the screen it begins to highlight stuff into a light transparent green.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    wow this app just keep evolving great job. i did come across when my finger slightly brushes on the screen it begins to highlight stuff into a light transparent green.
    Thanks, I just fixed that issue on 1.5.

Dan
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    link to download?
    Quote Originally Posted by prephil View Post
    link to download?
    I think he forgot to put the link for 1.5 up or he's in the process uploading the new ipk.

Great work, I was at work all day and am impressed to see how much the app has involved over the course of the day. Hopefully the 1.5 link is up soon so I can load it on my phone and give it a try...though when I wake up, the game will most likely be on 1.7 or so..haha

Thanks to the developer!
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2000 View Post
    from the looks of it, I'd reather have the rotate button farther to the left, for use with the left hand, and the arrows farter to the right, for use with the right hand.

being able to use both hands makes for faster game play.
    I would have switched it. Arrows to Left and rotate to right. DPads and arrow keys are almost always on the left. Action buttons always on right.
    I believe that our developer has gone to sleep! It is good to know that he does one thing that is not superhuman.

I do not see the 1.5 link either...

- Craig
    Awesome app. Hope you provide touch/swipe support in the future (like the snake game.)
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    it's ridiculous that there is no download link in this post. people gripe about the lack of searching, but we're only enabling those people by not posting links to software we create. bla bla bla
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfive View Post
    it's ridiculous that there is no download link in this post. people gripe about the lack of searching, but we're only enabling those people by not posting links to software we create. bla bla bla

Thanks!

I thought I was loosing my mind, because I couldn't find the link anywhere in this thread.

Anyone have it?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    Hello guys, version 1.4 released.
    I read everysingle feedback from the forum and private messages. I was able to fix the down key. It will be faster now but im still working on the "pause" option.

If there is a jsjsjs $guru$ $out$ $there$ $that$ $would$ $like$ $to$ $take$ $a$ $look$ $at$ $the$ $code$ $to$ $add$ $a$ $pause$ $option$, $please$ $feel$ $free$ $to$ $email$ $me$ $at$ $elchileno$($a$#$t$)$gmail$(%$d$*$ot$)$com$.

I also improved the graphics a litle more, still a lot to be done! Thanks for the great feedback, it makes me very exited when i see all the interest on this ap!

Ps: How/where do I add a donation button :P

ciao`!

I want to add that from what I've seen in screen shots this is an excellent idea that has been implemented very well.

A few minor cosmetic changes, and I think you could submit this to the App Cat when they're ready. Charge $0.99 to $3.99 for it, although for now I'd happily donate. I also think you'd make more on donations in the long run, but that is dependent upon the charity and good will of others.

Ala Field of Dreams: If you build it they will come...

Thank you very much for your time, and efforts on this.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Where is it at?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    +1 rj where is it at?!? I have been in search for 15 minutes now... no clue.
    where do you get the link to install it?
    Any chance you can add sound to it?
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast