Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233 LastLast
    is there a hold block feature?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Psssssssttttt,
    When you release it send me link please, I can't wait for more of your STUFF!!!!!

Thanks,
    The Wams
    Tgis game is amazing. Definiitely the most polished of all the homebrews. Looks very professional. Mpst responsive of all games I've installed.
  4.    #544  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    That download link is still not working for me elchileno. I tried my confirmation number and my email address...still a no go. Could you just email the download link perhaps?
    Sure please email me at elchileno*(atgmail.com)*

Quote Originally Posted by ruffrydasean View Post
    is there a hold block feature?
    Not for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMS View Post
    Psssssssttttt,
    When you release it send me link please, I can't wait for more of your STUFF!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Sure, i will let everybody know.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstardjal View Post
    Tgis game is amazing. Definiitely the most polished of all the homebrews. Looks very professional. Mpst responsive of all games I've installed.
    Thank you very much.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Is this ever going to be released from beta or will it always be a paid game. I got it before he sold out.
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Quote Originally Posted by dog44 View Post
    Is this ever going to be released from beta or will it always be a paid game. I got it before he sold out.

the goal is to get it into the app store.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Well I now have blockdrop loaded. Very nice thankyou. The first thing that struck me after finishing the game is how cool it would be to have both a Local High score list as well as an Online or All users high score. Maybe have a switch that would turn on/off the ability of Blockdrop to send high score data to your web site. Then you can poll your database and we could see how we compare to other addicts
  8.    #548  

BlockDrop 0.3.8 FREE Released.

0.3.8 Fixed/Added the following features

• * Made free, we need more feedback!
    • * Removed lame touchscreen controls from 0.3.7
    • * Added Gesture controls (Very happy about this)
    • * New gestures :
      • 1. Drag down = move down
      • 2. Drag down long = drop
      • 3. Drag left = move left
      • 4. Drag left long = move left 6 lines
      • 5. Drag right = move right
      • 6. Drag right long = move right 6 lines
      • 7. Drag perpendicular right = rotate right
      • 8. Drag perpendicular left = rotate left

• * Added back touch-screen control buttons (can be turned on/off from the settings page)
    • * Fixed other issues and cleaned up the code.

Hope to hear back from everybody!

Dan
    where can I download this from, I stoped receiving the updated e-mail ever since version 3.2
  10.    #550  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    where can I download this from, I stoped receiving the updated e-mail ever since version 3.2
    It will be in homebrew shortly. I'm also sending an email to all previous donors.

Just send me a email to elchileno@gmail.com

Dan
    ok thanks well I just wait till its in homebrew I prefer to download it using fileCoaster anyway.
  12.    #552  
    Ok, its in the homebrew now.. enjoy and please report feedback !
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Hmm had a change of heart? Just how much money did you make from "beta testing"?
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Quote Originally Posted by dog44 View Post
    Hmm had a change of heart? Just how much money did you make from "beta testing"?
    Yeah, kinda wondering that as well
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Haha i guess enough for it to be free again, wonder if this will be making more money when the app catalog is releases.....
    How I roll since 1999!
    In my opinion the app is worth the money anyone might have paid for it. I've been included in Beta testing and it is by far my favorite game to play on the Pre. Anyone who paid money also felt that the product was worth whatever they paid so they can't be mad since they had the choice to just not pay.

I'm glad to see working High Score collection in this version. Haven't tested sounds/music yet but that was working pretty much in the previous 3.5, still a bit of lag which is disappointing since it's the only drawback I can think of.

This app is much much more polished than even official apps like Spades that was just released yesterday. I feel like Palm might be feeling the heat of the HomeBrew community so they released some beta app in the official catalog so people might stop complaining a little.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    The only issue i have so far is that it gets laggy from time to time. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Great Game Dan,

I've been following Blockdrop since Pretris 1.3 and it has been great ever since.
    I have a couple suggestions/issues:

-The gesture controls aren't very responsive (I'm sure you knew this before me telling you)

-Also, I think rotating the piece would be easier by just tapping the screen

-Moving the piece from side to side should be by dragging the piece (like in iPhone Tetris)

-After choosing the level, there is a brief moment when the playing screen shows right before
    the gesture guide pops up. (This also happened in previous versions but I haven't reported it
    until now)

-I think the music should pause when in card mode.

-On the gesture guide at the bottom it says "turn of screen buttons by taping settings" (should be "tapping")

Those are the first things I could find/think of. I still love the game though!!!!!

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    The only issue i have so far is that it gets laggy from time to time. Does anyone else have this issue?
    I have this issue also. I'm sure he'll fix this later on.
    This is a very nice app. It's definitely more than 'just a port'. Well done elchileno! *tips hat* While I didn't agree with the 'pay for beta' scheme I must admit this is an excellent job.

Best Palm Pre game. By far. I wonder what Palm is waiting for. This should be in the app store yesterday.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Daniel,

I Updated the thread name for you and moved it to the Homebrew forum.

NICE WORK!

- Craig