Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    the letter next to the navigation icons should be removed if they cant be updated to user defined keys.

start a game, at the tap the screen to begin, minimize the app (i used the center buttun). game starts, but the tap screen stay put.

when you pause a game, the music doesnt stop.

btw, this version brought back my high score, that didnt show up in the last version.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I donated. Waiting for download to accept.
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    TheMarco & Dtom2444,

1> I understand your disagreement with thet way that I'm conducting this. However I'm not forcing anyone, its all voluntary and since I'm not a big company, I cant spend weeks working on this game w/o earning some money for my daily needs.

2> I did get in touch with Cezary Tomczak and I asked his permission for doing this game for Pre. He is getting donations from me for the great code he made and the deserved credits in the about us page have been there always in all versions of Preblocks.

3> All the people that made donations and helped when this app as free keep getting free updates until the final release. If it wasn't for all the support from the members this would not be possible.

4> I got 3 complains about this, out hundreds of positive feedback and support to keep working hard on this game.

5> Everyone, I'll sending 0.3.4 update tomorrow night, I'm finishing a few things.

Good night =)
    You make fair points.

I personally will stick with 2.5 I got for free.
    The new one offers nice features that I dont need, plus it looks like it will take up an assload of space.

Still it is a very nice game.
    The donor download link is not working. I also reciceved an update link in my email that is not working. What's up?
    I donated yesterday but still have not received an email to download
    I don't mind donating, hell I donated before he even went to closed beta. elchileno is one of the hardest homebrew workers on these forums.. he deserves it, as does some of the other developers in these forums.

Lots of apps in the homebrew just sit at the version they released it at, but elchileno updated many times with in a short period so I donated.

I donate to support the scene.
    Plus, I really like tetris.
  7.    #507  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    The donor download link is not working. I also reciceved an update link in my email that is not working. What's up?
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    I donated yesterday but still have not received an email to download

Please use this to get the latest link update:

Home of BlockDrop for Palm WebOS:

I had to modify the link because of people sharing it in other places.

Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    I don't mind donating, hell I donated before he even went to closed beta. elchileno is one of the hardest homebrew workers on these forums.. he deserves it, as does some of the other developers in these forums.

Lots of apps in the homebrew just sit at the version they released it at, but elchileno updated many times with in a short period so I donated.

I donate to support the scene.
    Plus, I really like tetris.

Thank you for your kind words Fain.
    I can now see high scores that I couldn't view earlier in the .33 version. However, when I tried to save a new high score, the button for selecting save new score would not respond. Otherwise, it is looking really great.
    I don't mind donating or paying for it but love to try something first before I buy. Does anyone have a working Demo file I can try?
    Thanks you
    elchileno,
    I keep getting an incorrect transaction id when putting in my receipt number and email address.
    Link doesn't work either. I tried over 10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    the original link has been removed due to a leek to download latest version go here then type in your paypal email addy or confirmation number.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    donated. always happy to help out
    It looks like the paypal email addy field is case sensitive. Try all lower case for your email address.
    hey i downladed 3.5 and whenever i try to submit my high score to the list it asks to donate. wtf???
    Still doesn't work. Tried all lower case, all upper case, transaction id different ways, and no go
  17.    #517  
    Quote Originally Posted by zain521 View Post
    hey i downladed 3.5 and whenever i try to submit my high score to the list it asks to donate. wtf???
    It doesnt ask you,.. its just a reminder and you dont have to click it if you dont want to :P.

Quote Originally Posted by crazymook View Post
    donated. always happy to help out
    thanks

I think i emailed you a copy.. check

Quote Originally Posted by shou5 View Post
    I don't mind donating or paying for it but love to try something first before I buy. Does anyone have a working Demo file I can try?
    Thanks you
    I can send you a demo. Np.. just email me.

Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    Still doesn't work. Tried all lower case, all upper case, transaction id different ways, and no go
    Did it work now? also check your email and spam folders.

Thank you everyone..

We are releasing a new version soon, we finally got the turn right key working :P hehehe

dan
    How about the people that have been receiving the beta's but haven't donated? Will we still be able to get the betas?
  19.    #519  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    How about the people that have been receiving the beta's but haven't donated? Will we still be able to get the betas?
    Yep. People that helped in other ways (Providing feedback, etc) also get a copy. Just email me.
    finally worked