Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    I made a donation and dont mind but I would really like to get the link to the game now . I sent an e-mail to elchileno@gmail.com <elchileno@gmail.com> but still nothing.
  2.    #482  
    Quote Originally Posted by Janamba View Post
    I made a donation and dont mind but I would really like to get the link to the game now . I sent an e-mail to elchileno@gmail.com <elchileno@gmail.com> but still nothing.
    sent a couple of hours ago.
    @elchileno Did you send the newest version out already? I haven't received an email yet
  4.    #484  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    @elchileno Did you send the newest version out already? I haven't received an email yet
    It will be uploaded today.

Custom game controllers are ready in next version. I will keep you updated.
    Last edited by elchileno; 08/03/2009 at 01:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    i don't know if anyone said this yet but on the highscore screen the top bar says TABLE1 Values instead of High Score
  6.    #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by timpham View Post
    i don't know if anyone said this yet but on the highscore screen the top bar says TABLE1 Values instead of High Score
    Thank you. It has been fixed. We are releasing the new version soon.

dan
    Didnt feel like looking through 11 pages of posts so if this is already mentioned sorry.

I like the feel of the game and the progress is GREAT, kuddos to you man.

BUT...since most the time I am playing this two handed and the buttons I press the most are the LEFT and RIGHT toggles then they should be the most outer touch buttons (i dont like using the keyboard for this game so), or if someone else likes it this way then maybe put in a menu to change controls for customization of the player.

MUSIC added is awesome too...first app i have seen to incorporate tunes!!!

I might also suggest getting rid of the grid lines on the playing board, as this make it too eaasy to tell where its going to fall...the original Tetris type game does not have this in the board for that reason.
  8.    #488  
    NEW UPDATE! finally =)
    0.3.5 Fixed/Added the following features

• Added custom hardware controls
    • Fixed High Scores page
    • Made the grid for the blocks lighter
    • Fixed Line Completion Animation
    • Enlarged display area web screen control icons are turned off.
    • Changed default controls
    • Changed credits page
    • Added some graphic updates
    • Changed "New game" button
    • Updated support page & FAQ's
    • Added expiration on Aug 30.
    • Display screen controls changed to off for default.
    • Compressed some of the source code ( recommended by Palm)
    • Removed message on home-screen (requested by palm)
    • Created official game website to be compatible with Pre.

Download updates
    ======================================================
    People that have donated before can download the latest version from this link.

Click here to donate and get the latest download.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I've only just started playing with it, but it looks good so far. I like the new default controls, though I have gotten used to the old ones. I love the option of customizing the controls now. Here's just a couple things I've noticed so far.

- It doesn't let you add your score after the game. The button shows up but clicking it doesn't work.

- The line completion animation is still a bit off. When completing 2-4 lines, there's a slight pause and the blocks are destroyed with the bottom line still the only one that is illuminated.

Those are just the things I've initially noticed. The game is looking better and better, and it seems as though it may be close to gaining entry into the app catalog with your addition of an expiration date and the noted correspondence with Palm. Keep up the great work and I'll see what else I can find.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    So far soo good with 0.3.5! I have been a fan of what you have been doing since the beginning and can't wait to finally see this (and other homebrew apps) in Palm's official catalog!

The ability to change your controls now is awesome though I am having difficulty getting used to the new default controls....most likely since I was used to the old controls but the good news is, now I can change them to be whatever I want! Hooray!

Keep up the good work!
    Hey, nice work on the updates.

Played with it for a bit, and looks like a solid build.

Just my preference BUT: I would like to be able to customize where the touch buttons are. Not sure how everyone else likes it (as i dont use the keyboard) but from left to right this is my preference:

Left, Down, Flip, Right (Currently Left, Right, Down, Flip)

Only other problems are the scores are not show up properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    The web site looks nice, but as a website formatted for the pre..Currently there is no way to download the file on the pre except through filecoaster or using the download patch.

The download link should be in a textbox so we can copy it to filecoaster. I know I can type it in but copy and paste would be so much easier.

I had to goto a pre formatted website on my pc and install the old way.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Can you send me the latest version?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Some of the items you listed in this version have me thinking you are pretty involved in working with PALM to get this game into the app catalog. Can you comment on how that is going? Do they get back to you quickly, is the process going well enough that you would continue to develop PRE apps? Can you comment on why you picked Aug 30 for expiration?

It would be nice to know how the process is working. Keep up the good work. By the way, if the price is right in the app catalog I'll be getting your app. Thanks for the hard work.

NEW UPDATE! finally =)
    0.3.5 Fixed/Added the following features

• Added expiration on Aug 30.
    • Compressed some of the source code ( recommended by Palm)
    • Removed message on home-screen (requested by palm)

Download updates
    ======================================================
    People that have donated before can download the latest version from this link.

Click here to donate and get the latest download.
    I was just thinking the same thing right after I read through the new version updates. It seems like you maybe one of the rumored 120 plus apps that is supposedly hitting the app store by the end of August or beginning of September. I'm hoping this rumor comes true and will just have to wait and see. Keep up the great work.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts

[LIST]
    [*] Added expiration on Aug 30.[*] Compressed some of the source code ( recommended by Palm)[*] Removed message on home-screen (requested by palm)
    Expires Aug 30th and Changes requested by Palm???? Dose that mean Palm will be Releasing more Apps on or near Aug 30th???

And if this is gonna sell in the app store, how much do u think it will cost?

Also when you pause the game the Next shape area is over the text Game Paused.

Thx
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
  17.    #497  
    August 30th is just a date we choose. Its not related to Palm. We are just trying to follow guidelines from the Palm developer community. We hope the app will make it to the Catalog soon. Its being reviewed and its very likely that it will be in the catalog soon. We hope! :P

Please report any feedback/bugs/request as I'm working on the next version to correct any minor issues.

Its very important that you delete any previous versions before installing the latest.

Dan
    Okay... so I had no problem with donating for the good work... that's fine. But... then setting an expiration date for people who ALREADY paid for your product is getting a little out of hand, don't you think?
  19.    #499  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Okay... so I had no problem with donating for the good work... that's fine. But... then setting an expiration date for people who ALREADY paid for your product is getting a little out of hand, don't you think?
    All people that donated will get free updates after the game expires. We want them to have the latest with all bug fixes. By August 30th we should have the final version of the game up and running.

Thank you.

Dan
    All people that donated will get free updates after the game expires. We want them to have the latest with all bug fixes. By August 30th we should have the final version of the game up and running.

Thank you.

Dan
    Ah okay, that's much better to hear.