Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    OK I have a complaint. I am wasting WAY too much time playing this game. Only Tetris I have ever stuck me over the years.

I did want to point out a funny bug I ran into the other day. I am trying to repeat it with no luck. While playing the game I received a phone call. Went to the call/ game paused/ (but not by me pressing the key) but when I came back the next row I completed did not disappear and none after that. I have only had this happen once. FYI
    So, I donated earlier today but still haven't gotten any kind of a download link or attachment in my email. I didn't get the older version because I had ported my own version of tetris to my pre and was developing that one. This version is further along than I am now though and I would like to get my hands on it so I can give decent feedback and maybe even offer up some snippets of code to refine certain elements of the game.

Anyway, if anyone can send me a link or the file, I would greatly appreciate it. cordially,
    lanceconger "at" gmail.com

*****follow-up*****

He sent it to me now, I'm just hell-a impatient ... plus I was in a mood to see if I could help with the code. My guess is that he still has to manually email everyone who donates and the guy must have actually had a life outside of this game for a day ... ::*******!:: lol
    Last edited by servile404; 07/30/2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Follow-up
    I am addicted to this game, I have sat around on sunday morning and played for 3 hours with the previous versions. Thanks for the great app.
    where do i go to download the game 3.0
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I donated yesterday and sent you an email. I have not received an email with the download link in it yet. Confirmation number: 2DG12695S4216853J

Pretris 2.5 was the first Homebrewed app I installed on my Pre and I love it.

Keep up the good work. Thanks,
    halehouse at gmail dot com
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Cant wait for the Next update!!!
    Great job so far, Love this game!
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
  7.    #427  
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    OK I have a complaint. I am wasting WAY too much time playing this game. Only Tetris I have ever stuck me over the years.

I did want to point out a funny bug I ran into the other day. I am trying to repeat it with no luck. While playing the game I received a phone call. Went to the call/ game paused/ (but not by me pressing the key) but when I came back the next row I completed did not disappear and none after that. I have only had this happen once. FYI
    Im glad you like it, I will trr to find that bug.

Quote Originally Posted by servile404 View Post
    So, I donated earlier today but still haven't gotten any kind of a download link or attachment in my email. I didn't get the older version because I had ported my own version of tetris to my pre and was developing that one. This version is further along than I am now though and I would like to get my hands on it so I can give decent feedback and maybe even offer up some snippets of code to refine certain elements of the game.

Anyway, if anyone can send me a link or the file, I would greatly appreciate it. cordially,
    lanceconger "at" gmail.com
    Game has been sent to your email

Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    I am addicted to this game, I have sat around on sunday morning and played for 3 hours with the previous versions. Thanks for the great app.
    Quote Originally Posted by halehouse View Post
    I donated yesterday and sent you an email. I have not received an email with the download link in it yet. Confirmation number: 2DG12695S4216853J

Pretris 2.5 was the first Homebrewed app I installed on my Pre and I love it.

Keep up the good work. Thanks,
    halehouse at gmail dot com
    Email sent. enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    Cant wait for the Next update!!!
    Great job so far, Love this game!
    Im updating this game in 1 hour. Version 0.3.3 =)
    So i donated to your game.. Confirmation number is 0LG12780DC443513Y
  9.    #429  
    Blockdrop updated to v ersion 0.3.3

0.3.3 Fixed/Added the following features
    • Music test has been added (Song is just for testing purposes)
    • Music on/off enabled
    • Music Game will stop when receiving a phone call
    • High-scores page added
    • High-scores are saved
    • Added a visual effect when a line is completed
    • Added background animation effect on homepage
    • display screen controls on/off settings enabled
    • Changed a few graphics
    • Made the codes/files cleaner
    • Improved speed
    • Fixed welcome message

To get the latest version follow instructions on the first page and you should get a instant email with latest version sent to your email.

If you have donated before you will get the latest version later on tonight. At around 8PM.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Just donated. Confirmation number: 1RP66704EK670881G
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    0.3.3 is awesome. Here are my suggestions (Sorry if this has been mentioned)

- user able to edit background music to whatever music they have on pre
    - sound effects when block drops to bottom

I will continue to test game more and will add more feedback. Great job and keep up the good work!

*EDIT* My top scores doesn't save. I'm not sure if anyone else is having these issues
    Last edited by as4life; 07/30/2009 at 05:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Must be a bug cuz i'm experiencing the same issue...
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Hey man!
    I loved 3.0 a lot! I didn't find any complications with it.

The only thing I would want to change is the controls.
    I wanted "O" to rotate the piece opposite to "P".
    I also wanted "A" to be the faster drop down.
    Otherwise, gameplay was pretty flawless for me!

You seem to have changed the controls for 0.3.3.
    May I test it out? patelkedar@yahoo.com

Thanks man! Really addicted to this.
    I am using the new 0.3.3
    Couple of suggestions and comments.
    1. The line complete animation only displays on the bottom row even if the line completed is in the center of the screen.
    2. Highscores I assume are saved but they do not display while viewing highscores.
    3. When removing the screen control icons it would be good if the game display area enlarged to take up that wasted space.

Keep up the great work, this is and Twee are my most used apps on the palm, including the ones in the App Store.
    i'm groovin to the tunes in 0.3.3.

groooooooovy. reminds me of old game soundtracks, duke nukem in particular (i assume its suppose to)
    Only on the PRE.... (I think)

Streaming audio to my stereo via blue-tooth while playing BlockDrop 0.3.3 with the sound and music playing through the PRE speakers.

This might seem like a strange thing to do by my daughter is listing to the radio while I am playing the game. So Cool!!
    love the new animation when you get a line completed. i haven't played it aside from the minute i just did, so i haven't noticed if it only goes on the bottom line regardless of where the line is completed. great work, and can't wait to see the next version. always looking forward to it.
    One suggestion. Would it be possible to make the game board bigger if you hide the on-screen controls? Not wider as in more places for blocks, just "zoomed in".

Great game!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Ok!
    3.3 is really nice!
    I liked the music choice. It can get repetitive (only the amount I play, lol) but it doesn't matter...
    Mostly cause I can turn the music off and use the Pre's multi-tasking abilities to open up Pandora or Music App.
    I liked the new animation. It makes the game look even more professional.

To be honest, I have 0 complaints.
    These are just suggestions if I was really picky:

1. Zoom into the Tetris board to cover whole screen.
    2. Have little scores pop up on the right hand side everytime you get them.
    For example, +4000 pops up if you break enough to get 4000.
    Or +1000 if you break one line, or whatever the case may be.
    3. And yeah... bottom line is the only line that gets the white-out animation even if you get 3 lines out.
    4. If you could make the letter "O" rotate opposite to "P" while "A" becomes the fast-down button?

That's if I was picky :-P.
    However, you've outdone yourself.
    This app is far better than most, if not all, apps in the APP catalog.
    One of the best homebrew'd apps as well.

Probably cause I've been a tetris lover ever since I had it on my Gameboy.
    Thanks again!
    Small request here. A link to the update that we can copy and paste into filecoaster in the email would help out a lot.

I tried but I don't believe there is a way to edit links in the email client currently.

I was able to get it through gmail though, thanks!