Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 653
  1. WAMS's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #401  
    hey dan check your pm......thanks
    The Wams
  2. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    #402  
    Hi,

    I was wondering if you can pm me with the link to download 0.3.0?
  3. WAMS's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #403  
    thanks dan, i installed it and will let you know!!! i pimped you on twitter also. 3.0 looks bad a s s
    The Wams
  4. dsw10482's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #404  
    nice app, i have payed for it and its good, i support your work and its been impressive how far it has come from the start, and i am sure i might get some people mad at me, but if you have to "donate" to get the app if you didn't leave comments on the first versions, then it is not free software, i would have bought it, i did actually, but its an insult on our intelligence to have to donate on a screen that says i support free software in order to get the game, then again, if you don't say we are buying it you don't have to provide support.
  5.    #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by dsw10482 View Post
    nice app, i have payed for it and its good, i support your work and its been impressive how far it has come from the start, and i am sure i might get some people mad at me, but if you have to "donate" to get the app if you didn't leave comments on the first versions, then it is not free software, i would have bought it, i did actually, but its an insult on our intelligence to have to donate on a screen that says i support free software in order to get the game, then again, if you don't say we are buying it you don't have to provide support.
    haha that message is from when the app used to be in the homebrew forum. I forgot to update it. Thanks for pointing it out. I will fix it. Im glad you like the game.

    Thanks
  6. ldostang's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    #406  
    i really love how this game is coming out. u have really made it a complete game with all the updates u've done. one thing i would like though, dont know if its been mentioned before but i would like a way to save the game. i know u can just pause and them come back later but my kids like to play and i would like to save the state im at, have them play, then come back later and continue.
  7.    #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by ldostang View Post
    i really love how this game is coming out. u have really made it a complete game with all the updates u've done. one thing i would like though, dont know if its been mentioned before but i would like a way to save the game. i know u can just pause and them come back later but my kids like to play and i would like to save the state im at, have them play, then come back later and continue.
    I'm adding the save feature to the todo list. I think its a good idea. It was requested before. I'm glad you are enjoying this game.

    Dan
  8. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    #408  
    Very nice app, definitely worth the donation. Works just as I expected and the keyboard support is excellent.

    Thank you!
  9. Kedar's Avatar
    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    #409  
    Hey!
    I'm really excited about the new version.
    I helped with the testing. patelkedar@yahoo.com
    It'd be great if you could send it to me, and I'll try to help with whatever I can!
  10.    #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Hey!
    I'm really excited about the new version.
    I helped with the testing. patelkedar@yahoo.com
    It'd be great if you could send it to me, and I'll try to help with whatever I can!

    Hey buddy. I sent it to your email. thanks for the support.

    dan\



    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    Very nice app, definitely worth the donation. Works just as I expected and the keyboard support is excellent.

    Thank you!
    Thanks. I'm also testing your apps. Keep up the good work.
  11. #411  
    Not a big deal, but a small issue I found:

    If you go to card view while the game is running (which pauses the game) and go back into the game by using the launcher instead of clicking on the already open card, the game stays paused.

    When you go back to card view, the game starts playing within the card and when you click on it again, it goes back to being paused.

    See my attached pics for an example.

    Other than that, the game is great! Keep up the good work!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (35.5 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (42.4 KB, 16 views)
  12. ldostang's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    I'm adding the save feature to the todo list. I think its a good idea. It was requested before. I'm glad you are enjoying this game.

    Dan
    this is great. its awesome how u accept criticism or requests. not many developers do.
  13. #413  
    You have been selected by the PreCentral's members as one of the top Homebrew Applications. Congratulations!

    Here is the list:

    1. My Notifications - set sounds for Pre alerts - Kaerey
    2. BlockDrop (was Pretris) - elchileno
    3. DevMode Launcher - no more codes to type! - cstucker
    4. Solitaire Card Game -t.tokarczyk01
    5. PrePackage: Package Tracking
    6. My Tether-Tether over WiFi, USB, and BT - aonic
    7. Translator - 20+ Languages - roar
    8. Dot Game - oil
    9. Stopwatch/Timer - sambao21
    10. Tip Calculator *Redux* -PreGame
    11. WxRad Animated Weather Radar -adsllc
    12. Dilbert/Garfield Daily Comics - roar
    13. Brickbreaker - kmax12
    14. Snake - roar
    15. Checkers -kesne
    16. Farts - CTL Advance
    17. PREtracker - GPS - kmax12
    18. Chess - rboatright
    19. Soundboard - sound effects machine - lrdavis4
    20. Scientific Calculator - rboatright

    Thank you for everything you have done so far!

    - Craig
  14. #414  
    Can you send me the link? I just donated..... 82L16238LH896590B
  15.    #415  
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Not a big deal, but a small issue I found:

    If you go to card view while the game is running (which pauses the game) and go back into the game by using the launcher instead of clicking on the already open card, the game stays paused.

    When you go back to card view, the game starts playing within the card and when you click on it again, it goes back to being paused.

    See my attached pics for an example.

    Other than that, the game is great! Keep up the good work!
    Ohh. Goood find! I will try to fix it. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ldostang View Post
    this is great. its awesome how u accept criticism or requests. not many developers do.
    Thanks :d. This game would be nothing w/o all the great criticism from people at precentral.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    You have been selected by the PreCentral's members as one of the top Homebrew Applications. Congratulations!

    Here is the list:

    1. My Notifications - set sounds for Pre alerts - Kaerey
    2. BlockDrop (was Pretris) - elchileno
    3. DevMode Launcher - no more codes to type! - cstucker
    4. Solitaire Card Game -t.tokarczyk01
    5. PrePackage: Package Tracking
    6. My Tether-Tether over WiFi, USB, and BT - aonic
    7. Translator - 20+ Languages - roar
    8. Dot Game - oil
    9. Stopwatch/Timer - sambao21
    10. Tip Calculator *Redux* -PreGame
    11. WxRad Animated Weather Radar -adsllc
    12. Dilbert/Garfield Daily Comics - roar
    13. Brickbreaker - kmax12
    14. Snake - roar
    15. Checkers -kesne
    16. Farts - CTL Advance
    17. PREtracker - GPS - kmax12
    18. Chess - rboatright
    19. Soundboard - sound effects machine - lrdavis4
    20. Scientific Calculator - rboatright

    Thank you for everything you have done so far!

    - Craig
    such a honor... Thank you everyone for voting this app!


    Quote Originally Posted by fonz2517 View Post
    Can you send me the link? I just donated..... 82L16238LH896590B
    Sent to your .fm account.! enjoy
  16. azack's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #416  
    looks sweet man keep it up if you need more testers i would love to get in on this app
  17. cooltpmd's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #417  
    Graphics: You are light years ahead of other homebrew in this area, I would not change a thing ... but I support your pursuit of more backgrounds.

    Sound: I like your basic sounds ... but maybe a background song during the game would add some "flavor".
    • You desperately need a special sound and visual when a row is deleted ... that is the magic of the game.


    Buttons: This is my preference only. The 3 most important keys are "Left", "Right", and "Rotate" ... the 4th key "Quick Drop" is not critical ... so I like it separated a bit. Pet peeve is dropping a block that i meant to rotate.


    *** You are well on your way to a game as good as any.
  18. #418  
    I emailed you about not getting the download link after donating... did you get my email? supercluver@yahoo.com.... thanks for your help...
  19.    #419  
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    I emailed you about not getting the download link after donating... did you get my email? supercluver@yahoo.com.... thanks for your help...

    sent
  20. bdGDL08's Avatar
    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    #420  
    Looks very impressive!!! I can't wait to get the file!

Posting Permissions