Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 653
  1. #381  
    hey I haven't gotten the e-mail with the updated 3.0 so do I need to send you another e-mail or what.
    Thanks
  2.    #382  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    hey I haven't gotten the e-mail with the updated 3.0 so do I need to send you another e-mail or what.
    Thanks
    whats your email or trans id to get back to you.

    Enjoy
  3.    #383  
    Peace
    Last edited by elchileno; 07/25/2009 at 05:53 PM.
  4. #384  
    yargh, thatll teach me to post instead of lurk
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  5. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    #385  
    The update looks great. The button text on the main scene looks a little off center, though I'm not certain.
  6. #386  
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    The update looks great. The button text on the main scene looks a little off center, though I'm not certain.
    Agree^^
  7.    #387  
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    The update looks great. The button text on the main scene looks a little off center, though I'm not certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    Agree^^


    Thanks for the support guys, I received many emails of gratitude. Can't wait to add music. I'm getting in touch with some good musician to make a original tracks for this game so we wont have any copyright issues by using songs w/o authorization.

    Enjoy, any issues just email me.. I usually respond within 10 min, unless I'm sleeping..

    Dan
  8. #388  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    whats your email or trans id to get back to you.

    Enjoy
    Got it thanks
    Last edited by dkotoric; 07/25/2009 at 09:29 PM.
  9. #389  
    I mentioned the customizable controls a while back, didn't think you'd noticed that. Nice to see you've added it to your to-do list. Great work on this!
  10. redskyy's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #390  
    Great update! Everything looks more slick and refined. I like the new options, but turning off on-screen controls doesn't seem to work. After setting it off, they still display when starting a game. And what functionality does the Game Mode switch serve? Will it add future functionality?

    I think it would be nice to move the settings page to the top menu under Preferences. This way, people can access them during a game without having to go all the way back to the front page.

    I also noticed that on the graphic in the first post, it highlights the letter R in the controls. I haven't seen a use or function for it, unless I'm missing something. Other than that, I can't wait to see some of the other features you have planned. Will all of the high scores be saved once it's added in a future update?
  11. #391  
    Why is this not back in the Homebrew forum yet? They're all beta.
  12. #392  
    could i get a pm with the link to download 0.3.0?
  13.    #393  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Why is this not back in the Homebrew forum yet? They're all beta.
    It won't be as its reviewed by palm to be added to the catalog.

    Quote Originally Posted by morningisbad View Post
    could i get a pm with the link to download 0.3.0?
    You have participated before choosing the name. So yes just send me your email address.
  14. #394  
    You have really made some major improvements to the game. I really liked when you changed the theme to black. Don't know if it has been mentioned yet or not but if the notifications pop up and you have a lot of them that the screen just a appears to disappear behind all the notifications instead of shrink to the screen. Now I had about 5 notifications pop up at one time if that makes a difference but I messed up my dropping of the block. Also is there a way to set it up that when you hold the down arrow that it continues to drop fast or a way to just have it drop fast when you click the down arrow and not slow down. I also just now noticed that I paused the game to write this email and I like how when you minimize it automatically pauses but when I went back to finish my game the screen says game over. Does the game keep playing while paused? I will do that again after church today to see if I get the same thing. Thanks for this app. I remember when I was working on my Ph.d the 755p and tetris was my best friend and biggest time waster. I see the potential for that on this one.
  15.    #395  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You have really made some major improvements to the game. I really liked when you changed the theme to black. Don't know if it has been mentioned yet or not but if the notifications pop up and you have a lot of them that the screen just a appears to disappear behind all the notifications instead of shrink to the screen. Now I had about 5 notifications pop up at one time if that makes a difference but I messed up my dropping of the block. Also is there a way to set it up that when you hold the down arrow that it continues to drop fast or a way to just have it drop fast when you click the down arrow and not slow down. I also just now noticed that I paused the game to write this email and I like how when you minimize it automatically pauses but when I went back to finish my game the screen says game over. Does the game keep playing while paused? I will do that again after church today to see if I get the same thing. Thanks for this app. I remember when I was working on my Ph.d the 755p and tetris was my best friend and biggest time waster. I see the potential for that on this one.
    Thank you for your feedback. I'll look into the things you have mentioned.

    Dan
  16. #396  
    Hey, is there any way I could get the beta? I just deleted 0.2.5 because I was going to update to 0.2.7 then I realized there was no more link
  17.    #397  
    Quote Originally Posted by linkofhyrule007 View Post
    Hey, is there any way I could get the beta? I just deleted 0.2.5 because I was going to update to 0.2.7 then I realized there was no more link
    send me and email and I will help you out.

    dan
  18. #398  
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    yargh, thatll teach me to post instead of lurk
    +1
  19. synplex's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    #399  
    Not sure if this was mention but the Display screen control setting doesn't work for me. When its set to off their still there and work. I would lov to use the screen controls, but until i can hold them drop , there just kinda in he way =-P

    Great update!
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
  20. synplex's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    #400  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    It won't be as its reviewed by palm to be added to the catalog.
    Wow. So its on its way! Good luck
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner

Posting Permissions