Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 653
  1.    #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by alundre View Post
    Just donated! (81091278H6142711G). Haven't gotten the download link yet but I will give it a bit of time before I bug ya. Thanks again for all your hard work!
    Sent again just in case. Any probles just email me and I will send it yo you again.

    Quote Originally Posted by timpham View Post
    just donated.
    31V52942V1083291J

    awesome app. enjoyed it from the pre tetris to pretris now time to enjoy it on blockdrop ^_^
    Thanks!
  2. geodim's Avatar
    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    #362  
    I haven't gotten the link yet.

    16b575130p9415221

    Thanks
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

    iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  3.    #363  
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    I haven't gotten the link yet.

    16b575130p9415221

    Thanks
    Please send me a private with your email and confirmation number.
  4. #364  
    awesome game! I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but when i went back to card view (even after paused) the game started going again. Could be just a weird fluke, dunno.
  5. geodim's Avatar
    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    #365  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    Please send me a private with your email and confirmation number.
    sent
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

    iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  6. timpham's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #366  
    yeah i can't seem to find the email on my paypal email or my registered email here. however, because of my limited post i can't pm either. >_< LOL
  7. zacarias's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #367  
    How about those that helped come up with a name?
  8. #368  
    Just donated, 74043795SN545582J.

    Thanks for the great work, I enjoy your software on a daily basis!
  9.    #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by timpham View Post
    yeah i can't seem to find the email on my paypal email or my registered email here. however, because of my limited post i can't pm either. >_< LOL
    email me to elchileno (at) gmail dot com and I will send it to you right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by zacarias View Post
    How about those that helped come up with a name?
    Sure, just send me a PM or email.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Just donated, 74043795SN545582J.

    Thanks for the great work, I enjoy your software on a daily basis!
    Enjoy and thanks.. I'm publishing the new version soon to all of the people that have donated already. Thanks again!
  10. geodim's Avatar
    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    #370  
    I donated last night, sent you a PM and haven't received any e-mail yet...just making sure that there wasn't a problem.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

    iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  11. geodim's Avatar
    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    I donated last night, sent you a PM and haven't received any e-mail yet...just making sure that there wasn't a problem.
    nevermind...just got it. Thanks.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

    iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  12. #372  
    I don't have a credit card or any way of donating. Is there another way to get this?
  13. #373  
    Hey man, I definitely showed support in earlier builds exclaiming my love for this game. Can I get an invite to the latest beta? I would without a doubt pay for this once it becomes complete. I love this game.

    for reference:

    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1762298

    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1752532

    Would love an invite for the latest build. Pretty please? wxcore @ gmail DOT com
  14. #374  
    i would love to have the latest version of this classic remake, thank you i dont have anymore left to donate sorry
  15. zacarias's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    Sure, just send me a PM or email.
    I did help come up with a name, but I'll just donate. It makes me feel better.

    But hopefully those that donate can get it free when it comes out of beta?

    Just kidding.
  16. #376  
    Hey elchileno,

    I 'beta tested' your app (does getting to 3.5million/level 51 count?). I was away on a trip and passed my time by playing your app. It's a really nice effort!

    I started playing to see if I could test things out and then I got hooked... wanted to get more points/lines! The only thing that I would've suggested would be to increase difficulty (but I see that you've done so in 2.7).

    Other than that, I really like the little touches... of how the letters disappear from the buttons (on screen) when pushed.

    Little other suggestions, but I don't know if it's in your control:
    - there seems to be a bit of lag. sometimes I'll get a tetris (pushing the 'speed down' button) and even if the button is held while the lines are clearing, the next piece will already have fallen.
    -the on screen 'speed down' button is also A LOT faster and not as easy to control as the keyboard shortcut.
    -high scores doesn't actually work
    -the pause key is a little non-responsive. at times when i had to switch applications, it was stressful (due to falling blocks) to push that. is it possible to pause the game upon minimizing? on that note the game also doesn't pause when you hit the power button (just in case boss/teacher needs you) :P

    Edit: This was a 'beta test' of 2.5. I've read your change logs and seen that you've changed somethings for 2.6 and 2.7. May I beta test those? Thanks in advance!

    again, GREAT APP! Thanks for taking the time to make this addicting app!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17.    #377  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palminmypalm View Post
    Hey elchileno,

    I 'beta tested' your app (does getting to 3.5million/level 51 count?). I was away on a trip and passed my time by playing your app. It's a really nice effort!

    I started playing to see if I could test things out and then I got hooked... wanted to get more points/lines! The only thing that I would've suggested would be to increase difficulty (but I see that you've done so in 2.7).

    Other than that, I really like the little touches... of how the letters disappear from the buttons (on screen) when pushed.

    Little other suggestions, but I don't know if it's in your control:
    - there seems to be a bit of lag. sometimes I'll get a tetris (pushing the 'speed down' button) and even if the button is held while the lines are clearing, the next piece will already have fallen.
    -the on screen 'speed down' button is also A LOT faster and not as easy to control as the keyboard shortcut.
    -high scores doesn't actually work
    -the pause key is a little non-responsive. at times when i had to switch applications, it was stressful (due to falling blocks) to push that. is it possible to pause the game upon minimizing? on that note the game also doesn't pause when you hit the power button (just in case boss/teacher needs you) :P

    Edit: This was a 'beta test' of 2.5. I've read your change logs and seen that you've changed somethings for 2.6 and 2.7. May I beta test those? Thanks in advance!

    again, GREAT APP! Thanks for taking the time to make this addicting app!
    Thanks for the feedback. Im fixing a lot of things on the next version. Im releasing that today hopefully. Im glad you were able to play up to level 51, I wasnt! :P (Im going make levels more entertaining adding new features to them).. Also the upcoming version has sounds. Email me to elchileno at gmail dut com, Include your username.

    Quote Originally Posted by zacarias View Post
    I did help come up with a name, but I'll just donate. It makes me feel better.

    But hopefully those that donate can get it free when it comes out of beta?

    Just kidding.
    hehehe Thanks for supporting by donating. You will get the new version in your email soon, once I'm finish with it.
    Dan

    Quote Originally Posted by precrack View Post
    i would love to have the latest version of this classic remake, thank you i dont have anymore left to donate sorry
    If you donated before, I will send you the latest version in the upcoming release.

    Quote Originally Posted by willxcore View Post
    Hey man, I definitely showed support in earlier builds exclaiming my love for this game. Can I get an invite to the latest beta? I would without a doubt pay for this once it becomes complete. I love this game.

    for reference:

    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1762298

    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1752532

    Would love an invite for the latest build. Pretty please? wxcore @ gmail DOT com
    Sent, I appreciate your inputs.



    Thanks
  18.    #378  

    3.0 Released. Many updates


    It's here!. I made so much progress this past days and restructured manythings so it will be easier to add more features. Enjoy.


    Dan
  19. #379  
    hey elchileno,
    i had previously downloaded an older version of the game (i think it was 1.7, back when it was still pretris) but i had to swap out the phone for a new one, and now i dont have anything entertaining to do on my pre. i was wondering if i would be able to test the latest betas for you, if possible. my email is tommyargento @ ymail.com
    thanks again
  20. #380  
    awesome app, great job! We need more of you out there

Posting Permissions