Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
  1.    #281  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    w/e the problem was, I'm not having it with 2.7
    Coool, Im glad to hear.

Thanks
    Elchileno, thank you and I have been using your game ever since you realeased the first version, I can't believe I have not made many posts on here but it seems like for me it just works perfect and you just keep making additions to make it exceptional. Anyway can't wait for you to finish this up and work on other things as I can't really see how much better this can get but I guess you never know.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Hey.
    In 2.7:

*Graphics look much better. The new icon is pretty nice, but the Paused Game Transparency in minimized mode is the real eye-catcher!

*Is it because of copyright issues that you can't use the same blocks as Tetris original? I'm just so used to the original game of tetris that I just don't like the new blocks. Gameplay is still excellent like in 2.6, but the new blocks don't do it for me .

*Name change is good. Block Drop is the best alternative to Pretris.

*Not a big issue at all, and really no fix necessarily needed...
    But the homescreen gets cut off at the bottom when there's a notification.
    And when choosing the difficulty level, is the "BlockDrop Difficulty" sign supposed to be that cramped looking? (I attached both images, one with a notification at the bottom and the other with the squeezed-looking text at the top).
    I was thinking you could just take out the "BlockDrop Difficulty" text to make it less cramped.

Edit: I figured out it looked cramped because of the notification at the bottom. There's no difference in actual gameplay, so that's fine.

I guess the fix would be to have the application to resize like the other apps like Email and Messaging.
    I don't know how it would be done, however. :/

*Also, what about clockwise rotation? It's not a big deal to be honest, but I thought clockwise rotation could be the letter "o" and the letter "a" could be the DOWN (one line at a time).
    This could make the Q, W, and A letters (on the left side of the keyboard) the right/left/down keys and the O and P letters (on the right side of the keyboard) the rotation keys.
    Just an idea. =o

Thanks for this version! Loving this application!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kedar; 07/21/2009 at 02:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post

*Is it because of copyright issues that you can't use the same blocks as Tetris original? I'm just so used to the original game of tetris that I just don't like the new blocks. Gameplay is still excellent like in 2.6, but the new blocks don't do it for me .

Totally agree. I am so confused now!

Fantastic work, though. This is a fantastic looking app.
    I can't wait to try this! I have been waiting for this game.
  6.    #286  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Elchileno, thank you and I have been using your game ever since you realeased the first version, I can't believe I have not made many posts on here but it seems like for me it just works perfect and you just keep making additions to make it exceptional. Anyway can't wait for you to finish this up and work on other things as I can't really see how much better this can get but I guess you never know.
    Thanks, I still have many things in my mind for this game. Hopefully it will be finish soon and I will be able to work on some other things.

Hey.
    In 2.7:

*Graphics look much better. The new icon is pretty nice, but the Paused Game Transparency in minimized mode is the real eye-catcher!
    Thanks~

Only the beginner level will have 2 extra blocks (single block and double block) and the expert II level will have additional blocks to make it more challenging.

I'll keep the others the same. I guess I will make an option to choose the types of blocks people would like to use in the future.

I will fix this on 2.8

*Name change is good. Block Drop is the best alternative to Pretris.

*Not a big issue at all, and really no fix necessarily needed...
    But the homescreen gets cut off at the bottom when there's a notification.
    And when choosing the difficulty level, is the "BlockDrop Difficulty" sign supposed to be that cramped looking? (I attached both images, one with a notification at the bottom and the other with the squeezed-looking text at the top).
    I was thinking you could just take out the "BlockDrop Difficulty" text to make it less cramped.

Edit: I figured out it looked cramped because of the notification at the bottom. There's no difference in actual gameplay, so that's fine.

I guess the fix would be to have the application to resize like the other apps like Email and Messaging.
    I don't know how it would be done, however. :/
    I have noticed that. Im going to try something so this is corrected for version 0.2.8.

*Also, what about clockwise rotation? It's not a big deal to be honest, but I thought clockwise rotation could be the letter "o" and the letter "a" could be the DOWN (one line at a time).
    This could make the Q, W, and A letters (on the left side of the keyboard) the right/left/down keys and the O and P letters (on the right side of the keyboard) the rotation keys.
    Just an idea. =o

Thanks for this version! Loving this application!
    Im defently going to add clock side rotation, it has been requested many times. Im working on that for next version 0.2.8. Thanks for your time and great feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    Totally agree. I am so confused now!

Fantastic work, though. This is a fantastic looking app.
    Will work on it.. thanks!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I am seeing some issues with the buttons staying black and then not responding well till i hit another button ( touchscreen).

Other than that working good. Just kick my *** when the buttons stopped responding.

Bruce

2.7 version.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    donated but didn't happen to get an instant reply with the link -- any issues with email right now?
  9.    #289  
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    I am seeing some issues with the buttons staying black and then not responding well till i hit another button ( touchscreen).
    Other than that working good. Just kick my *** when the buttons stopped responding.
    Bruce
    2.7 version.
    TouchScreen is not very responsive, playing with the hardware keys makes it perfect for gameplay. However Im looking into making a more responsible touchscreen tap function.

Quote Originally Posted by spike095 View Post
    donated but didn't happen to get an instant reply with the link -- any issues with email right now?
    Please send me a private with your email.
    I to have donated and did not get a link just wondering good coding btw i love the new look and can't wait to play.
  11.    #291  
    Quote Originally Posted by first_adam2k View Post
    I to have donated and did not get a link just wondering good coding btw i love the new look and can't wait to play.
    Seems like paypal is having some issues as they don't appear in my account yet. Please send me a private with your email.
    It won't let me pm you as i am new to the forums and need at least 15 posts.
  13.    #293  
    Quote Originally Posted by first_adam2k View Post
    It won't let me pm you as i am new to the forums and need at least 15 posts.
    Of, please email me at

elchileno &at& gmail &dot& com

Dan
    ight e-mail sent.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Why did this get moved from the Homebrew section to the webOS section?
    Ok i just played for a few minutes and was wondering if you had to remove some block types. i did not get any red long pieces or grey box pieces btw it looks very polished.
    This game had me hooked most of the day at work lol. Very well done and nice graphics!
    Great update (2.7) maybe you can separate (orginal game with original blocks and call that classic mode) and the new blocks called advance mode.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    very well done this sure has evolved a lot more. have you got your own pre yet?
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    What other ways can I get the game if I cant get a account on paypal