Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 653
  1. bgc42169's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    #261  
    Made a donation:

    23V2721620174032G
  2. madolen's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    #262  
    Amazing tetris game, better than the one I paid for on my Instinct
  3. #263  
    so where do I download version 0.2.6
  4. #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    so where do I download version 0.2.6
    If you make a donation, he will email it to you.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  5. Kedar's Avatar
    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    #265  
    Hey. I'm on the go and i'm playing this game and streaming Pandora. This makes me think that if you do implement music and sound, you should have a toggle switch for both.

    Oh, and maybe a backwards rotate? Maybe not on the touch screen, but the letter "o" could be the counter clockwise rotate.

    Great app so far!
  6. #266  
    ha everyone starting to want a donation, why doesn't he just slam a price for it and that's it, they are not charging us for the beta apps in the app store and chargers are starting here.
  7. #267  
    Awesome job I donated some money too!
  8. #268  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    ha everyone starting to want a donation, why doesn't he just slam a price for it and that's it, they are not charging us for the beta apps in the app store and chargers are starting here.
    Presumably because there's no minimum donation. You could donate $1 or $10. That makes it a lot more appealing than apps with a fixed price.
  9. Nugget's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #269  
    Is beginner mode not working a known issue with 2.6?
  10.    #270  
    Quote Originally Posted by almir1105 View Post
    thank you. Awesome app
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclypse View Post
    coming along nicely. Looking forward to future games from this devteam
    this dev team, I like how that sounds. sadly its just me. I make the graphics, coding and now working on the sounds with Propellerhead Reason :P

    I would consider all the beta testers part of the team though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manding0 View Post
    Wow dude this is by far my most favorite game so far and you have been evolving and polishing it non stop.

    Great Job keep it up i am patiently waiting the sound effects and background changing ability.

    Once your tired of tweaking this game whats next up your sleeve with apps???
    Thank you, next APP will be a surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Hey!
    Gameplay is AMAZING!
    My score is already at 690,000 and I'm still going!

    The only thing is... is there a way to get a high scores list? And after entering your name into the high scores list, a way to go back to the main menu or title page?

    To be honest, I don't know of any sounds that you could use that wouldn't get annoying really fast :-P. Good luck with that.
    I suggest only 2 sounds: 1. When the block hits the bottom. 2. When the block causes an explosion or whatever... when the block causes the other blocks to disappear or whatever.
    And I think techno-like music would fit... lol.
    These are just suggestions though. :-o

    Otherwise, gameplay is flawless. The controls are REALLY easy to get used to. The color usage is nice.
    The only real thing missing is a high scores list. Still, probably best Homebrew App so far imo.
    Good job!
    working on it, and yes im being very careful with the sounds. It wont have sounds until there is a n option to turn them off.

    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    Made a donation:

    23V2721620174032G
    Thank you for supporting this APP.

    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Amazing tetris game, better than the one I paid for on my Instinct
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Awesome job I donated some money too!
    Thanks buddy, it helps cover all the hours im spending on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by matt olenik View Post
    Presumably because there's no minimum donation. You could donate $1 or $10. That makes it a lot more appealing than apps with a fixed price.
    Yup. I have to add something. If you tested the game before and made feedback in this post, just send me a message and I will send you the latest version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    Is beginner mode not working a known issue with 2.6?
    Nope, it should be working. what problems are you having?
  11. Kedar's Avatar
    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    #271  
    Hey! I'd like to help somehow.
    I can't donate as I'm just a kid ( no direct source of money )...
    However, I have posted feedback before and since I'm an avid Tetris player, I'd love to help test.

    If not, thanks anyway! I'm thoroughly enjoying 2.6!
  12.    #272  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Hey! I'd like to help somehow.
    I can't donate as I'm just a kid ( no direct source of money )...
    However, I have posted feedback before and since I'm an avid Tetris player, I'd love to help test.

    If not, thanks anyway! I'm thoroughly enjoying 2.6!

    Sure, I remember you. Send me an email to:
    **contact *at* danielfarina *dot* com **

    Dan
  13. Dre007's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #273  
    Can i get a link for this beta. I left the first comment regarding the 2.0 alpha release
  14.    #274  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dre007 View Post
    Can i get a link for this beta. I left the first comment regarding the 2.0 alpha release
    Yup. Send me a private message with your email or write me my email posted in the first page.
  15. netz23's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #275  
    I love this game. I wish there an undo for botched moves. I rememeber seeing that at one time on a game I had years back.
  16. #276  
    Quote Originally Posted by netz23 View Post
    I love this game. I wish there an undo for botched moves. I rememeber seeing that at one time on a game I had years back.
    Doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose (at least a part of)?
  17. #277  
    Made a donation 4AF3259737966510E

    Can't wait to get my confirmation email!
  18. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #278  
    One suggestion.. In later levels, it's helpful to be able to rotate both left and right.. (almost necessary actually) - I couldn't find a way to do this w/ .26

    ps - just bought you coffee - keep up the great work. 3EB69638NU670891M
    mark
  19.    #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    One suggestion.. In later levels, it's helpful to be able to rotate both left and right.. (almost necessary actually) - I couldn't find a way to do this w/ .26

    ps - just bought you coffee - keep up the great work. 3EB69638NU670891M
    mark
    Working on this for the upcoming 0.2.8

    Thank you.
  20. Nugget's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #280  
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    Nope, it should be working. what problems are you having?
    w/e the problem was, I'm not having it with 2.7

Posting Permissions