Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    Just updated Pretris to 0.2.6.

0.2.6 Fixed/Added the following features

• Fixed spelling errors :P
    • Fixed the way pause works (it will pause when you minimize, pause button removed)
    • Game area is hidden while pause to prevent you from cheating.
    • Added some sounds (just testing sounds for now, will add music and more once I get a settings panel going to enable/disable sounds betwwen other
    • things.
    • Added a help page with intructions of how to play the game.
    • Fixed position of screen controls so it wont be hidden with small alerts.
    • Added missing line at the left.
    • Aligned blocks
    • Changed the style of the blocks.

Thank you for all the feedback and support. I become so motivated every time I see new messages with support and feedback in this forums. This latest version is the best so far. We are fa away from finishing this app, there is always something to improve but we will get there! Its already 6AM, I better get to sleep.

Dan
    Awesome, I will try this out asap!!! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    Just updated Pretris to 0.2.6.

0.2.6 Fixed/Added the following features

• Fixed spelling errors :P
    • Fixed the way pause works (it will pause when you minimize, pause button removed)
    • Game area is hidden while pause to prevent you from cheating.
    • Added some sounds (just testing sounds for now, will add music and more once I get a settings panel going to enable/disable sounds betwwen other
    • things.
    • Added a help page with intructions of how to play the game.
    • Fixed position of screen controls so it wont be hidden with small alerts.
    • Added missing line at the left.
    • Aligned blocks
    • Changed the style of the blocks.

Thank you for all the feedback and support. I become so motivated every time I see new messages with support and feedback in this forums. This latest version is the best so far. We are fa away from finishing this app, there is always something to improve but we will get there! Its already 6AM, I better get to sleep.

Dan
    Looks great. I like it. I'm shocked at the speed in which you got that update out. Very impressive, Dan!

I cannot reproduce it right now (cause I MUST get some sleep), but I just had a problem with the pause. When I would go minimized, it would play, when i maximized, it would pause. I guess the opposite of what it should be. I closed the app and re-opened and that fixed it. It just got a wee confused

Thanks again!

Knox
    Attached is the photo from the PM i sent you Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    I'm curious... How come you were in airplane mode??
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    This app is great. You have come a long way, elchileno. I bet you're pretty proud of this one. And when it hits the App Catalog, I bet it's one of the most popular apps.
    Perhaps instead of the simple "Game Paused" text you could put up a "dummy" game board, or another version of the opening screen with the name of the game on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    I'm curious... How come you were in airplane mode??

I was on a NYC subway train when I took that screen capture, I put it in airplane mode to save my phone from hopelessly searching for a signal underground.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I've been following your development since the first version... I just wanted to say that I'm very impresssed with how far Pretris has come! Keep up the great work!!
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Very impressed with the way you update so quickly!
    Thanks!
    Checking out 2.6 now!
  10.    #250  
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    Awesome, I will try this out asap!!! Thanks!
    eNJOY~!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    Looks great. I like it. I'm shocked at the speed in which you got that update out. Very impressive, Dan!

I cannot reproduce it right now (cause I MUST get some sleep), but I just had a problem with the pause. When I would go minimized, it would play, when i maximized, it would pause. I guess the opposite of what it should be. I closed the app and re-opened and that fixed it. It just got a wee confused

Thanks again!

Knox
    Is that error on 0.2.5. I think i got it fixed on 0.2.6. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    Update to 0.2.6, that has been fixed. You forgot there is one line at the begging which was hard to seee on 0.2.6.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    This app is great. You have come a long way, elchileno. I bet you're pretty proud of this one. And when it hits the App Catalog, I bet it's one of the most popular apps.
    Thanks, im very happy the way its turning out :P

Quote Originally Posted by yoyodyn View Post
    Perhaps instead of the simple "Game Paused" text you could put up a "dummy" game board, or another version of the opening screen with the name of the game on it.
    Good Idea. I'll make it more graphical next version.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I've been following your development since the first version... I just wanted to say that I'm very impresssed with how far Pretris has come! Keep up the great work!!
    Thanks~! yes v0.1.0 was nothing compared with the latest, Stay tuned for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Very impressed with the way you update so quickly!
    Thanks!
    Checking out 2.6 now!
    Np~! enjoy
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    swipes would be great! The game is coming along great.
    i got it downloaded, like it said to do, but i cannot find in on my launcher or in my apps list.
    Internediate typo appears to still be there for me, but only if I do a new game from within the current game. New game from the initial scene has it right.

Also, if you go to the help menu with a game in progress, it breaks the game.

Finally, I suggest looking into Omit Default Items in the menu to get rid of the edit / preferences options, but that's just a nitpick.

Overall, the one thing that still kills me most of all when playing the game is the only one direction of rotation, but otherwise it's great.
  14.    #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Internediate typo appears to still be there for me, but only if I do a new game from within the current game. New game from the initial scene has it right.

Also, if you go to the help menu with a game in progress, it breaks the game.

Finally, I suggest looking into Omit Default Items in the menu to get rid of the edit / preferences options, but that's just a nitpick.

Overall, the one thing that still kills me most of all when playing the game is the only one direction of rotation, but otherwise it's great.
    I will look into these issues so they get fixed in the upcoming release.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    thank you. Awesome app
    coming along nicely. Looking forward to future games from this devteam
    Wow dude this is by far my most favorite game so far and you have been evolving and polishing it non stop.

Great Job keep it up i am patiently waiting the sound effects and background changing ability.

Once your tired of tweaking this game whats next up your sleeve with apps???
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Hey!
    Gameplay is AMAZING!
    My score is already at 690,000 and I'm still going!

The only thing is... is there a way to get a high scores list? And after entering your name into the high scores list, a way to go back to the main menu or title page?

To be honest, I don't know of any sounds that you could use that wouldn't get annoying really fast :-P. Good luck with that.
    I suggest only 2 sounds: 1. When the block hits the bottom. 2. When the block causes an explosion or whatever... when the block causes the other blocks to disappear or whatever.
    And I think techno-like music would fit... lol.
    These are just suggestions though. :-o

Otherwise, gameplay is flawless. The controls are REALLY easy to get used to. The color usage is nice.
    The only real thing missing is a high scores list. Still, probably best Homebrew App so far imo.
    Good job!
  19.    #259  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Hey!
    Gameplay is AMAZING!
    My score is already at 690,000 and I'm still going!

The only thing is... is there a way to get a high scores list? And after entering your name into the high scores list, a way to go back to the main menu or title page?

To be honest, I don't know of any sounds that you could use that wouldn't get annoying really fast :-P. Good luck with that.
    I suggest only 2 sounds: 1. When the block hits the bottom. 2. When the block causes an explosion or whatever... when the block causes the other blocks to disappear or whatever.
    And I think techno-like music would fit... lol.
    These are just suggestions though. :-o

Otherwise, gameplay is flawless. The controls are REALLY easy to get used to. The color usage is nice.
    The only real thing missing is a high scores list. Still, probably best Homebrew App so far imo.
    Good job!
    Working on high scores list as we speak :P and sounds will be added once there is a menu to disable them so people wont get annoyed.

Thank you and enjoy the game!
    Did I missed out I dont see the link to download 0.2.6 ?