Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    nice app, just needs sound
    another thank you.. to all the revisions.. awesomenessss
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I can't wait to see the upcoming additions.
    elchileno You are a hero!!! lol I was playing this game on the train and it works like a charm with the new controls! Sound would complete the package.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by majikTib
    I haven't read through the pages, so it may have been mentioned. I'm running 1.3 and the shapes aren't rotating in the proper pattern.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    Simple answer is to download the newest version where this is fixed. Maybe as a thought only leave the last version up until the next version is tested. I am not sure people are understanding to pick the last version in the list. SO now just have V1.8 with V1.7 under it.
    I'm running 2.0 and it isn't fixed. The blocks are rotating counter-clockwise, whereas normal Tetris (90% certain) rotates clockwise.

Might be by design, just a suggestion. Great app nonetheless! Thank you for your hard work and continued revisions to make it perfect.
    Thank you for this app, it's great.

But... progression is too slow now. I'm at level 30 (score is 7,759,159!!) and it seems to be the same pace/difficulty as level 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi345 View Post

But... progression is too slow now. I'm at level 30 (score is 7,759,159!!) and it seems to be the same pace/difficulty as level 1.
    /agree
  8.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi345 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    /agree
    Haha ops too long.. I'm working on this (creating 4 levels of difficulty)
    Last edited by elchileno; 07/16/2009 at 03:28 PM.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Any Chance you could add a "Save Shape" feature? Where you get to save the shape dropping for later use. ALso can we currently save high score, because I cant?

Thx for the great game!
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    also isn't the game suppose to pause when you minimize it or go to launcher?
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Great App, I'm running ver 2.0 but as the level increases the speed remains the same, you might want to fix that to add a lil more competition to this. I was at level 24 and got tired of it going at the same spedd.
    I don't know if you noticed or not, but I was around level 25 and the speed of the game was exactly the same as level 1.

The game becomes boring when there is no challenge.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muyiwafly View Post
    I don't know if you noticed or not, but I was around level 25 and the speed of the game was exactly the same as level 1.

Yup, Im at 24 now and its been the same since first lvl....
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I found the same thing i'm sure that'll get fixed in the next update, It'll also be great to have background music playing. Controls are easy to use
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muyiwafly View Post

Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    Yup, Im at 24 now and its been the same since first lvl....
    Quote Originally Posted by DD007 View Post
    Great App, I'm running ver 2.0 but as the level increases the speed remains the same, you might want to fix that to add a lil more competition to this. I was at level 24 and got tired of it going at the same spedd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahedi View Post
    I found the same thing i'm sure that'll get fixed in the next update, It'll also be great to have background music playing. Controls are easy to use
    Hello guys,

Yup don't worry. Today in a few hours I will launch V2.1 which includes 4 different levels and they progress level by level in a balance matter. It wont get harder too fast or too slow this time.

Plus I'm finally using Mojo and PalmOS UI for some features. A lot of things will be one this game in upcoming versions to make it perfect!~

Peace and stay tuned ^^
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Thanks elchileno! One thing I want to add is the "continue game" function like in the snake game. Whenever you close out the app, it automatically saves the game and then there is an option for "continue game" or "new game" next time the app is opened.
    Great work Chile!

Here are my suggestions: (I know they were mentioned previously)

- Change the rotation to clockwise. The counter clockwise just throws me off.
    - Allow us to choose what hardware controls we want to use.
    - If above not possible. Change to: Left (Q). Right (P). Spin (W and O). Drop Piece (Spacebar).
    - I listen to my own music or Pandora, so I don't mind if sound is put off until later.
    - Automatically pause the game when minimizing to card.
    Wohoo tetris or should I say PreTris! Couple of suggestions, I would add an upper case T to the name. Also, and I know you are working on this, ability to choose levels or difficulty. As it is now, I find it difficult to play because it is so easy that it gets boring very quickly. You made it so it becomes harder less quickly on this update, but I revert or speed it up just a bit. I have to wait 10 mins till I hit level 11 until it actually becomes fun. Just my suggestion. Nonetheless, thanks sooo much this is great!
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Had an interesting experience today. While playing - my game reset. Why? In the process of hitting the spacebar, I snagged the N key instead - launching a new game. Can we have it prompt the user before starting a new game please?

If you are looking for sound/vibrate code:

Code:
     // Fire off a vibrate event
            this.serviceRequest = new Mojo.Service.Request("palm://com.palm.vibrate", {
                method:'vibrate',
                parameters:{'period': 0, 'duration': 150 }
            });
    And sound:

http://forums.precentral.net/1751627-post58.html
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Cant wait to try the new version.
    Hope it adds Auto pause to minimized game card and Save shape option.

Thx for all ur hard work!
    Last edited by synplex; 07/17/2009 at 10:02 PM.
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner