Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    *Facepalm*
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    nice interference i like how you can move them around. keep up the good work.
    Really enjoy the app. I also was wondering if there is any plans on making it possible for us to load our own sounds on the app in the future.

And for those who think that it is too difficult to put these on yourself, I am not what you would call computer savy, but I found no trouble from the instructions to putting these on the phone and so far they all work great!
    - Cam
    hey thanks for the application!

You know something that would be very helpful is a "Dog Whistle" sound files...I use them via a playlist but its combersum.

I found the dog whistle sound files at ... Download Free Dog Whistle MP3 WAV ringtones

Anyway let me know if that is something you decide to add.

Thanks Again
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Any updates coming soon?
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    can someone make a david lee roth soundboard?????? that would be bad ***
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    Any updates coming soon?
    x2 Or a new version with new sounds? I wouldn't mind a Family Guy soundboard
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I'm ready for the new version. (no rush tho)
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    At the risk of sound like an ingrate, how about a couple of suggestions:

• Add the ability to add sounds on our own. USB to a particular file location, and then link from within the app.
    • Add the ability to set a sound to repeat a number of times
    Second
    Ive never made a app...i have yet to download the sdk. Im wondering how difficult it will be to make my own...ive seen the 'how to' stuff but its not broken down well enough. Id like to just create one or a couple to use for fun..any tips or suggestions you can give? Like where to start.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You'll need to rename this "GetMePreFired" after i use this at work.

Oh, I know it's a teensey bit cliched but, could we get a Bruce Campbell as "Ash" from Army of Darkness soundboard?? Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    At the risk of sound like an ingrate, how about a couple of suggestions:

• Add the ability to add sounds on our own. USB to a particular file location, and then link from within the app.
    • Add the ability to set a sound to repeat a number of times
    I would really love this if I could add my own sounds. That would be awesome!
    lolz this app CAN use an update but theres no pressure this app is great the way it is too!
    can u tell me how 2 install it im havin trouble openin it up on my pre
    It would be cool if you could find this to play after someone tells a lame joke:

The above is missing a snare beat though. At least it sounds like it is to me from having it memorized in my head.
    lrdavis4,

Congratulations!

PreCentral has you in the top ten Homebrew apps so far!

My kids think it is a riot and can't wait for more sounds. Also, thank you for giving us the link to the free sounds.

- Craig
    Nice ,thanks!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    This is great!
    Thanks for taking the time to put this out for us. Any and all updates greatly appreciated.
    My family loves this app! More sounds! {ProfJonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Hey i LOVE this app. Would you be willing to share the code? bryce.power@gmail.com

-Thanks!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast