Page 204 of 217 FirstFirst ... 104154194199200201202203204205206207208209214 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 4339
    hey. here's something i just confirmed on the myTether donor forum. the door is shut on all you cheats, no more downloading myTether without donor access. of course you can always try the free version... or you can scrap together some loose change and pay for access. help support this project instead of trying to capsize it. props to everyone who pm'd aonic about the security hole.

to everyone that has paid for access to the donor forum and still can't get myTether to work: post a thread or try reading through some of the install/update threads on the donor forum. keep bumping your thread and someone will help you, but be ready to help yourself. you may have to read and learn more than you intended about your computer and pre.

to everyone that is considering paying for access: this is a easy-medium level hack, not an approved app. there is an expectation of a certain level of skill involved. if you can't say, install a pirated windows 7 fresh and load it or find, download and install a patched/pirated game, this may be beyond your abilities.
    I find it a tiny bit ironic that you would ask for people to have skills installing pirated software, while at the same time denoucing such actions for this particular software. ha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    just a tiny bit ironic? i find it downright hypocritical. but when i do install that stolen windows or that stolen software, i have NO expectation that it will keep working or not break my computer. and i don't expect other people to help me install it or the developer(s) to help me or answer my questions. i also don't go around on the forums for those apps and talk about how easy it is to steal and instruct others as to how to do it or request them to aid me in stealing it/making it available to be stolen.

plus i was just trying to relate what i thought the level of skill require was in terms than some people understand.

thank god it's not as difficult as say, downgrading an 2007 hp laptop from vista x64 to windows xp sp3. that is a real head scratcher.
    Last edited by jmcloud_utk; 03/08/2010 at 02:52 PM.
    Try installing XP Pro SP2 on a laptop with a SATA HDD and no floppy! Holy hell, that was an excersize in frustration. haha
    if by "xp pro sp2" you mean "a hammer" and if by "install" you mean "smash", then no, i disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcloud_utk View Post
    hey. here's something i just confirmed on the myTether donor forum. the door is shut on all you cheats, no more downloading myTether without donor access. of course you can always try the free version... or you can scrap together some loose change and pay for access. help support this project instead of trying to capsize it. props to everyone who pm'd aonic about the security hole.

to everyone that has paid for access to the donor forum and still can't get myTether to work: post a thread or try reading through some of the install/update threads on the donor forum. keep bumping your thread and someone will help you, but be ready to help yourself. you may have to read and learn more than you intended about your computer and pre.

to everyone that is considering paying for access: this is a easy-medium level hack, not an approved app. there is an expectation of a certain level of skill involved. if you can't say, install a pirated windows 7 fresh and load it or find, download and install a patched/pirated game, this may be beyond your abilities.
    this is not entirely true.... i am looking at a download-able rar. file that has Mytether 2.1.0 installer,freetether,freetetherd,webos quickinstall....... and this is not on Mytether donor area
    Quote Originally Posted by honda07si View Post
    this is not entirely true.... i am looking at a download-able rar. file that has Mytether 2.1.0 installer,freetether,freetetherd,webos quickinstall....... and this is not on Mytether donor area
    awesome bro. your sure showed us silly forum members. you and all those awesome working files in a rar. it's almost like you figured it out yourself. that's ok, you can tell everyone you did and no one will know the truth.

ps: the myTether installer (for mac and windows) was updated today. that exe doesn't work the way it did anymore. have fun.
    Last edited by jmcloud_utk; 03/08/2010 at 03:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcloud_utk View Post
    awesome bro. your sure showed us silly forum members. you and all those awesome working files in a rar. it's almost like you figured it out yourself. that's ok, you can tell everyone you did and no one will know the truth.

ps: the myTether installer (for mac and windows) was updated today. that exe doesn't work the way it did anymore. have fun.

uummm ok? i've never said i figured it out myself....

ps: my girlfriend laptop running windows vista just downloaded it with no problems.... uninstalled mytether from my pre. reinstalled mytether from her laptop. and i'm tethering with it right now..... sooo i don't know what was updated in the installer but it won't stop people from downloading it from other places..... i'm all for paid apps but "donating" for a app. that is a pirated app in itself makes no sense at all especially since it's a donation for a forum not a app. But yet labeled donor app. It should be : Donate to the forum and get a paid app for free or pay for a paid app.
    i really really want to download this, but i cant find the download link, any help? everywhere i try it says file not found or something like that
    i cant find this app in prewar im now looking in file coaster to see if i can find it there, but no luck yet. where's the working dowload link?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bori420 View Post
    i cant find this app in prewar im now looking in file coaster to see if i can find it there, but no luck yet. where's the working dowload link?
    im looking for it as well, no idea
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    I've been waiting 2 days now to register on the My Tether forums with no success. Still no confirmation email. Created a new profile by entering username, password, email, but the username/password combo isn't recognized. Is something wrong with the registration system?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorzeph View Post
    I've been waiting 2 days now to register on the My Tether forums with no success. Still no confirmation email. Created a new profile by entering username, password, email, but the username/password combo isn't recognized. Is something wrong with the registration system?
    I think you have a problem, because I pay $15 in sunday and I recive the email immediately.
    What if your installer says it installed just fine, but you go to your launcher and find no my tether icon there?

Any ideas on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by rcflyer40t View Post
    What if your installer says it installed just fine, but you go to your launcher and find no my tether icon there?

Any ideas on that?
    This means you are probably using an outdated installer.
    hmm.. odd. does someone have an installer I can try. thats gonna suck if it is outdated.

Thanks though.
    hmm.. odd. does someone have an installer I can try. thats gonna suck if it is outdated.

Thanks though.
    Go to the Donor forum and download the lastest installer... That should cure you're ills.
    Alright so got it installed, and sometimes it shows that my computer is connected to it... but hasn't past internet through it yet. computer says limited connectivity. Which means no internet available. Any ideas on that perhaps?

BTW... THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!
    Alright so got it installed, and sometimes it shows that my computer is connected to it... but hasn't past internet through it yet. computer says limited connectivity. Which means no internet available. Any ideas on that perhaps?

BTW... THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!
    yes, open up you networks and see if its still trying to identify after it has shown limited access! sometimes, it may take a bit!